Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Here’s a few pics of the indoor gals! First up the Pugsbreath!

They probably won’t be huge fielders because they are in small pots, but I can’t wait to see them frosty nugs!

Here is the Black Cherry O’s. One seems like there may be some purple creeping in the fans.

Ant then the Gorilla Glue! She’s a bute!

Looking frosty and delectable magoo! You’ve got a garden full of wonders and it’s just lovely!

Glad to see all your outdoor girls are doing well and nice to garden with your dad!

Hope your doing well pal
Thanks so much Dutch! Yeah...dads grown some of the best herb I’ve ever smoked. He asks me questions now. Lol. That’s a weird feeling but humbling at the same time. Cool stuff! He thought the Chemdog was some of the best he had ever smoked!
Gorgeous plants Magoo:goodjob:
Thanks so much Dynamo! They all seem happy at the moment. I am worried about airflow in the big tent when they start packing on some weight. I’ll probably fire up the dehumidifier as an added precaution! Hope you are doing well my friend!

I gotta stop buying seeds guys! Lol. Ordered some Jilly Bean f3’s today! I need to pull everything out and take a pic of them all once those arrive. Lol

The group shots in the tents show such a lovely shade of green! Healthy leaves = healthy buds, right? :bravo:

All your plants look great mate
The group shots in the tents show such a lovely shade of green! Healthy leaves = healthy buds, right? :bravo:
I can see them now! That Glue! Well done buddy! :thumb:
Thanks a lot guys! Everything is going really good right now. My last run started to turn pretty ugly looking about this time....I think the Snake Oil at the right time has helped a lot.
Yeah Prof, I’m lovin’ that glue too. I think she likes the organic soil for sure.

Day 85
Flower Day 25

Pugsbreath
House Stark representing!
Here is PB1. She’s my favorite of these girls for sure. She got some water with a splash of tea tonight. I also did a little more training to open her up. She got high brix levels going on right now for sure. So shiny! Here’s a couple before pics....

And here she is after I spread her out a little more. Seems like much better light penetration now without having to pluck any leaves. At this point I really only want to remove them if I have to or if they are dead!

Great work on the plants, especially the ones outdoors.

I've had several commercial growers versions of Jilly Bean and their all good smoke.
Thanks Nobody. Yeah I couldn’t pass on these. Able to get a 5 pack as well so didn’t have to break the bank. Lol. And then OES has 25% off everything on their site today.....sheesh. Lots of good lookin stuff.

Here is PB3. I’ve kinda shit on this girl from the start because she wasn’t the pheno I was looking for for breeding. But now that they are all female I’m excited to see what she can do. @Kitchenhawk has shown me pics of his Pugsbreath that weren’t OGKB dominant and they all look like some killer bud for sure. Here she is before!

And after!

I just can’t help but love when the leaves shine like this. With the Chemdog it was through veg. With these it’s come after the stretch. Interesting the differences. Maybe because it takes all she’s got to grow during veg and after stretch she kicks back a little....lol. Stoner thoughts.....now I’m gonna go kick back a little!

Back
Top Bottom