Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Looking impressive in the garden as per usual Magoo :bravo: So so healthy and you've got loads going on. Outdoor plants looking strong!
That Pugsbreath is going to be dripping in frost by the end of flower! :jawdropper: :morenutes::rollit:

Thanks Lion! I’m happy with how everything is going so far. They will all be getting their Cationic Drenches soon. That usually takes the trichome production up a level or 2. Hope all is well in your world my friend.

Day 92
Flower Day 32

House Lannister is looking great to me. Black Cherry O’s #2 and 3. Both of these girls got their first Cationic Drench tonight. Hit them with a little brix spray as well. The Cationic Drench is loaded with magic for sure. I was screwing the cap on and it shocked the hell out of me. I mean.....felt it the ol nads! Lol. That stuff will get cha! The herd will love it! BCO3 is the smallest of the 3. Here she is.

And here is BCO2!

House Stark is sitting on day 32 of flower as well. The Pugsbreath got a Growth Drench last night. I think they will go longer so I opted for that instead of the Cationic drench. They got a little Brix tonight. I let them get too dry and #2 and 3 look awful. They are camera shy today. But here is Pugsbreath #1! Someone left her in the freezer I guess!

Jeez it's looking good in there Magoo! That GG is so frosty and living up to it's name! :thedoubletake:
Loving the variety. Have you got any girls in veg, take some clones from this round, or starting from scratch after this huge harvest?
Bravo sir, bravo! :welldone::morenutes:

Jeez it's looking good in there Magoo! That GG is so frosty and living up to it's name! :thedoubletake:
Loving the variety. Have you got any girls in veg, take some clones from this round, or starting from scratch after this huge harvest?
Bravo sir, bravo! :welldone::morenutes:
Thanks Irie! No veg girls at the moment. No clones. I think I may try to take some from the next grow...just to experiment with it a bit. After seeing how this GG clone has performed I just gotta try. Lol.
Girls are bangin in the brix for ya Magoo. Lovely garden as always.
Thanks a lot Derby. I’ve been pretty neglectful during flower this round. Outside of this feeding, I’ve let them get too dry every time. The Pugsbreath have taken it the worst. I gotta stay on it from here and hopefully get them to the end ok.

What double H said! And this:
21593920-0832.jpg

Back
Top Bottom