Winter Is Coming! The Quest For The Iron Throne! A High Brix Quadline Breeding Project!

Nice, thanks for the info guys! I just sprayed and wiped down both tents down with water, just using a spray bottle. I even sprayed the electrical stuff - oops!
I have one, but that’s what I use to water my plants @Preston9mm :laughtwo:

Hi Magoo! :ciao: looking good, very good :thumb: Just catching up... hope you get a boy pug! Do you ‘sex’ your seeds? I.e., with the ‘volcano’ method? Its not 420% accurate, but it can be an indicator. Just curious if you did. :Namaste:
Im not real familiar with that. I’ve heard of it but that’s about it. No sexing of these. I was just hoping out of 3 refs that I would get a male. Unfortunately all 3 are now throwing pistols. Lots of good smoke coming my way I suppose. Sucks though because I bought this second tent and everything to try my best to pull off some small scale breeding. No such luck this time. But I won’t give up. I have a few ideas for crosses for upcoming grows. More on that coming soon!
60-67 days depending on the pheno.
Thanks brother!

Weed Crush Wednesday!
I want to invite everyone to share a particular strain that they have really been eyeing lately. Or maybe a pack of seeds that you already have that you just can’t wait to grow. Share some pics of them if you can!

Ok I guess I’ll go first. Lol.

I ordered some Peach CrescendO recently that’s bred by Ethos Genetics. Haven’t tried anything of his but am really looking forward to it. This one is described as sour peach and gas. Here is a pic of some grown by lovin’ in her eyes. My mind goes to finding an outstanding male and making my own crosses that would be packed with trichomes and Peach terps. Crossed with a nice indica.....Powdered Peach has a nice ring to it! Here is the Peach CrescendO!
77BDE06D-8799-401F-B6AC-77CE67B338DF.jpeg

Packed up a small bag of the Amnesia Haze Auto for a friend of mine with muscular dystrophy. This is his med of choice. He stopped going to pain management because his doctor told him he couldn’t get pills and smoke the ganja. He chose nature. Hope he likes this.
CDEA4A5B-F0BB-4E7A-98F4-3A7B977C6ABE.jpeg

You're a great friend indeed! :Namaste:

He loved it! Lol. I heat sealed the bag and everything. He thought it was the coolest thing! He said I thought you were gonna let me try your stuff. I said I am brotha! Haha.

Day 75
Flower Day 19

The big BCO and the GG4 just keep on impressing me. I really wish I could’ve pollinated these 2. Would’ve been some fire seeds for sure! Still stretching they are! Tonight they got their recharge amendments mixed with a few handfuls if earthworm castings. I scratched this into the surface of the soil and watered with distilled water and a little tea.
61D86FD6-FB11-4B1E-84ED-14DD0BDADFBC.jpeg
Here’s the GG4!

And here is the Black Cherry O’s!

Day 75
Flower Day 19

The big BCO and the GG4 just keep on impressing me. I really wish I could’ve pollinated these 2. Would’ve been some fire seeds for sure! Still stretching they are! Tonight they got their recharge amendments mixed with a few handfuls if earthworm castings. I scratched this into the surface of the soil and watered with distilled water and a little tea.
61D86FD6-FB11-4B1E-84ED-14DD0BDADFBC.jpeg
Here’s the GG4!

And here is the Black Cherry O’s!

:thumb:Fantastic!! BCO and GG look great magoo!! I’m excited to see them budding and pushing out that fire!

Back
Top Bottom