WoundedKnee's First Medical Grow

Thats my plan, I will be growing just for me, so even if I don't get a mammoth yield, I will no doubt be able improve with each grow, so won't be running out. I can't wait to be free from the pills, they do serve a purpose, but the side effects raise their own issues, which mean more pills !! Well done on getting away from the meds, looking forward to joining you. Before my accident I rarely took any pills, I trusted my GP and he heaped pain meds on me, which was great at the time, but now 5 years later, I have new GP, he is great Doctor, he has helped me cut back to the mininmum I can get away with. Unfortunately the pain is unbearable without help. I had three operations, the last one made more problems than it fixed and now I have nerve damage and my knee, hip and ankle are all needing replacing.

Thanks ! I guess you have to realise that when the medications are almost as bad as the condition - you need to break the cycle. I spoke to my GP and he said 'well, if it works then do it' He is very progressive and has been helping me wean off the meds, but we are kind of at the least manageable, so its time for Plan C ! Having the ability to grow a plant that can do the job of 27 tablets a day - its an easy choice, once you make it !

Day 9 (going from the day I popped the first bean in) My little girl is looking great, my two other beans have broken the surface too. The heater I popped in the tent has made all the difference.

Just found this on the App, so ignore that question ! Here is the first pic of my girls. One is (obviously) a week in front of the others. The cold has kept the other two from germination, with the heater in the Tent they have popped too.
420-magazine-mobile1812300037.jpg

420-magazine-mobile1508079195.jpg

We had a really dry Winter here, but thats all changed in the last couple of weeks. Its hardly stopped raining here for 3 weeks now. Usually Spring sees the temperature rise very noticeably, but its been colder than Winter for two weeks now. We almost never have frost were I am, but we had a night that reached -6°c which is crazy for us. It killed my two first plants. I have put a little heater in my tent, it has made a big difference. Hope you don't get hit too hard by the Hurricanes !

I'm north enough to not be bother by it other than rain on Tuesday. All good. Hope things start warming for ya to kick start your babies. Just might make them hardier and grow to be monsters for ya

Glad to hear you're out of the way of worst of it. As its my first grow, I am not expecting beasts - but I won't be upset if it happens

420-magazine-mobile1109271577.jpg
420-magazine-mobile252099473.jpg

Number 1 is spreading herself out nicely now, Number 2 is catching up fast. She only broke the surface yesterday, so I pretty impressed by her speed catching up. Number 3 is just breaking the surface, she has a lovely big tap root, so I am guessing she will be out and going for gold today or tomorrow.

Back
Top Bottom