Xenon's First Grow! - Autos - Blue Dream - AK & LSD25

doing great, :thumb:

you planning to do scrog, defol ?

with 1m3 and three plants can make good budcanopy

ill take a seat,

Grab a bean bag chair, mate, I'd love to have you!

I will be doing some LST, probably not any defol(Going to try not to..After topping, I don't want to add any additional stress.)

I will also be building a screen that will be going in around ~20" above the tops of the pots, giving them all plenty of space to grow up, then out.
:thanks:

Would defol but best wait after topping few weeks and than start cutting off few shadow leaves every couple days while training further. ;)

My screen is 10 inch above soil and thats enough.

But height grow cabinet is lower than yours so had to do that.

Rockwool cube dried all the way out last night, so I had to toss all of that(it split open and fell apart when I picked it up.)
Sad day for that Blue Dreams seed.
Looks like I won't be messing with DWC for a while, lol.

I'll probably be starting a single DWC auto grow when I get back from Electric Forest during hols, to see what kind of monster I can get! Probably going to either try Auto Euforia or Auto Ultimate. With either a single 1200W LED panel, or a single 1200W panel and another smaller, 600W led panel.

So much excite!

My Light came in today!
As well as my baby shower invitations, on an irrelevant note!
:rofl:

:Namaste:

So much excite!

My Light came in today!
As well as my baby shower invitations, on an irrelevant note!
:rofl:

:Namaste:

EDIT:

THIS THING IS BRIGHT.

Wow your right into this grow, throwing a baby shower for your girls :thumb: count me in :high-five:

Are you knowledgeable on LED's, mb?

Just received my 1200W from Mars, and noticed the 'Bloom' and 'Growth' switches.
For autoflowers, which would you recommend? Or should I use them separately as intended?

I've read some people using both throughout.

Just received my 1200W from Mars, and noticed the 'Bloom' and 'Growth' switches.
For autoflowers, which would you recommend? Or should I use them separately as intended?

I've read some people using both throughout.

Using both gives you more light and better spectrum, don't run only the bloom setting then the fans don't run and the panel overheats.

Using both gives you more light and better spectrum, don't run only the bloom setting then the fans don't run and the panel overheats.

Thank you mate!

Here's an update I suppose.

Light is 24" from the tops of the plants.

My Blue Dream auto is growing an odd number of leaves.. She hasn't been topped or anything yet. Should I be concerned about this?

Blue_Dream210.jpg
Blue_Dream30.jpg

Auto AK
AK83.jpg

LSD-25
LSD-25.jpg

LEDINVASION.
LED_INVASION.jpg

Group_Shot40.jpg

No worries on the blue dream

All look great and that light!!! You can have it much lower then you had your HPS

That's what I was told! I'm starting it out at 2', probably going to lower it in a couple of days, if necessary; I'm expecting to not have to, and let the plant grow up instead. Might lower it a little, regardless.

Probably going to water them tomorrow, at the least the two big girls. Looking slightly droopy, and the soil from the bottom is just barely damp. After they spend my night(their day) they should be noticeably more dry. Been told to let them suck the soil dry before I water them.-expecting them to perk back up after I water them.(Might wait until after their night cycle is over tomorrow before watering. I don't want to water them so close to lights being cut off, doesn't seem like the best idea.)

Yes a complete dry out is good, from what I understand you may want to have some cal/mag on hand when using LED's, I know mine needed extra

I've got some! About to research signs of cal/mag deficiencies now!
:thanks:

Watered all three girls.
Decided to take them out to water them this time, using different lights for pictures.

LSD-25 is 19 days old from sprout.
Auto AK is 18 days old from sprout.
Blue Dream Auto is 12 days old from sprout.

::NOTE::
Used .5ml/L of Voodoo Juice and B-52 additive ph'd to 6.5, trying to get these roots nice and big!
First up, in the square pots are Auto Ak and LSD-25. I only gave them 3L of water, probably should have been more because they do feel light in comparison to the Blue Dream; but lesson learned. They'll just need water a few days sooner, if anything.
Blue Dream Auto received her first drink, around 3.75L, or so.

Absolutely loving the temps with the led. With not trying to keep cool or anything, temps at leaf surfaces are between 78-82 with lights on, hanging at 20" from the tops of the plants.

Heres some shots of the freshly watered girls! :cheer:

First up, LSD-25.
LSD25_stalk.jpg

Lsd-25_topview.jpg

The Auto Ak
ak_topview.jpg

Ak_top_shot.jpg

and, the Blue Dream Auto, and her funny, six fingered leaf!
Blue_Dream_auto_stalk.jpg

Blue_Drea_Auto.jpg

Back
Top Bottom