Xenon's First Grow! - Autos - Blue Dream - AK & LSD25

I had complete set up/grow technic all figured out for my auto tent when I first set it up, I think it has changed 3 times now........

Good to know I'm not the only one; I figured I wasn't, lol. Now I see why labeling the girls is a must.

We shall see what they bring , i will be running this little experiment on my next four sets of plants to prove or disprove what i said in my thread .

and I am VERY interested to see what that brings.:thumb:
Definitely need to sit in on that round of girls as well.

NOTE:

Decided to top Lucy last night. The side growth that came from just a couple 5 hour sessions of ponytailing is pretty interesting to see, to say the least. I will most definitely be doing this extra little bit of training on my girls.

Here's my AK
AK82.jpg

AK-22.jpg

and Miss Lucy
20160223_091955_resized.jpg

20160223_091929_resized.jpg

Hi xenen , i'm really glad you approve of Atrains ponytailing mate . :goodjob:
Be safe .

Not going to lie, I was definitely reluctant, but figured, what the heck.

It's crazy..I only did it a few times and the growth shooting out is obviously apparent.

Such a wonderful technique, and I'll definitely be using it for years to come. I'd love to check out other methods he's taken kindly to; that thread alone was full of wonderful information.

Tower fan decided to break overnight, gets stuck and jumps around. Gonna try to take it back and exchange it...

it also decided to burn and twist half the leaves.
Awesome...

Having a real 'fuckoff' kind of day. Seems like everything I've been getting lately has been breaking for some reason. Fan randomly shit out on me and my shopvac decided to not work anymore either.

Both of these are brand new.
Ugh:Namaste:

when it rains, it pours........ Luckily for us these plants are pretty hearty :oops:

Yeah. I hate how this fan pretty much twisted one of my girls, I'm worried for them. Exchanging the fan shortly and I'll be able to get it in there when the girls wake up.

The little bit I was able to look at my girls this morning before I started taking the fan out, and they went to sleep; the new growth is even more apparent. It's growing more and more everyday, and it's cool to see two main growth points(4 on Lucy...That ponytailing did the trick..It almost looks like 4 main growth areas.)

Went back to Target and exchanged the Holmes brand for a quite pricey Honeywell. It's got 8 speed settings, as opposed to 3; and the lowest one is substantially lower than the other one; as well as a remote, so I can even turn it off and on throughout the dark period without opening the tent.

Definitely more well put-together.
Can't wait to drop it in there in a couple of hours.

Everything seems so disposable these days but it sounds like you got something half decent :thumb:

I'd hope so. For darn near 70$ for a tower osc fan, it better last longer than the year it's warranted for! :rofl:
I should've known better initially; I've been making sure I've been getting the higher quality product, which in most cases, has tripled my estimated investment projection.

I think I paid $40 for my honeywell 3 speed fan, now I have to check as it might be sunbeam but regardless your 8 speed would be better.

I hear ya on the inflated expenses, I thought oh just grab a tent, light and beans.........hahaha, so so wrong

Yepp. Totally worth the investment, though. No matter what, just for personal use, she should pay for herself outright in a couple of months - that's what keeps me going! :rofl: :lot-o-toke:

This new tower fan... I'm in love:circle-of-love:

It sits up noticeably higher, and I LOVE the speed settings... It's nice and quiet. Would definitely recommend this product to anyone else trying to have a single tower fan in their grow. It's super compact and blows a darn near 90degree angle.(Closer to 85-88, imo)

The only downside, is if I were using a lower powered HID setup, where I'd need my lights lower than they are now, this would require some maneuvering..

Back
Top Bottom