ZeroDay's Dos-Si-Dos Feminized Grow In Soil Under Viparspectra 1200 LED

zeroday

Hello folks, and welcome to my DosSiDos grow! This is an in progress Journal. These plants were planted prior to when I joined 420 Magazine. I was struggling with them, and not really sure if I was going to keep going. However, I've learned many a good thing since I have been on this forum, and have been putting all the knowledge people have been sharing with me into this grow. They seem to be doing well at this point. With hope in my heart that it is never to late to begin a Journal, I am kicking this one off 14.97 days after flipping these particular girls into flower.

I guess I should provide a bit of info. The genetics came from @Herbies Seeds. They are Flavour Chasers Dos-Si Dos Feminized seeds. This is an Indica dominant strain, a cross of GSC and Faceoff OG. I am fond of both parents, so when I came across these seeds on Herbies website, I figured I would give them a try. I purchased 5 seeds and dropped 4 of them. All 4 germinated and went into soil. As I was shuffling things around in the grow room, these were ignored while in the 4" shallow pots. I probably (absolutely) didn't transplant them as soon as I should have, and they rightfully gave me the good old "Go F Yourself", as mother nature does quite often when we ignore her needs. At any rate, they started off slowly, but seemed to have bounced back quite well.

For medium, I went with Happy Frog soil this time around. I was getting bored of the soil/coco mix I was using, and decided to go back to all soil. At this point, I'm just using Happy Frog because I know it. I am looking for another soil to try. Stay tuned on that. I'm using Vivosun 5 gallon pots. As with many things Vivosun, they basically do their job, but I know there are better fabric pots out there. I just ordered 4x 7 gallon Geo Pots for my next grow. I'll see how they are, but I have heard very positive things about Geo Pots.

On the setup, I am using the same 4x8 tent that my Tangie grow is currently in. It’s a 4x8x7.5 generic brand tent. It has 2x `200 LEDs, which if you have been reading my other grow journals, are my favorite lights so far. For the rest of the setup, I have a Vivosun 6" 440cfm exhaust and filter combo, a 220cfm active intake fan, 2x 6" Vivosun pole fans and finally, a 24" Penguin tower fan. All the circulation fans are oscillating.

Lets see, what else?....... For nutrients, I am using Technaflora's "Recipe for Success" Kit. Again, its what I know, and have used before. I switched back to this when I went back to all soil several months back. Up until then, I was using Fox Farms nutrient system. Its ok, but I didn't enjoy the crazy feed schedule. It didn't feel repeatable, which made it unsustainable for a stoner like me.
Again, these are Dos Si Dos. They are 14.97 days into flower. I expect them to go 54-58 days. I'm thinking they should be ready for harvest around the beginning of September.

Here are a few pictures of them. Hope everyone is having a Groovy evening!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

I will sub up, nice looking ladies you have there. I have two dosidos from dr. Seeds in flower now. I also have the original dosidos from archives that I will be running soon, they are regular seeds though but I’m pretty stoked to run them✌️

Thanks for following along. Feel free to jump in if you see me driving off the road into the woods. I do that some times!

You gonna do a journal for those original do-si-dos seeds? If so, I'll def sub that!

Yes I will journal them. I’m doing a sponsored grow right now for Dr. Seeds on their dosidos which is in my signature if you ever wanna drop by. Once I get this sponsored grow over with I’m gonna be starting a perpetual journal, I have a lot of nice strains in regular seeds that I will be running including dosidos by archive, fire og bx by og Raskal, ogkb 2.0 bx1 by mycotek, 91 chem#12 by topdawg, pink kush from Reefermans old stock, and I also have some feminized LA Kush Cake by Seed junky. I’m gonna be running those strains and keeping mothers of my favorite phenos of each strain and eventually I would like to make some S1 seeds. I’m also gonna try to collect some pollen from some of my males so I should be pretty busy once I get this sponsored grow finished up✌️

Busy Busy! I'm heading over to your Dos-Si-Dos to sub!

Hello folks, and welcome to my DosSiDos grow! This is an in progress Journal. These plants were planted prior to when I joined 420 Magazine. I was struggling with them, and not really sure if I was going to keep going. However, I've learned many a good thing since I have been on this forum, and have been putting all the knowledge people have been sharing with me into this grow. They seem to be doing well at this point. With hope in my heart that it is never to late to begin a Journal, I am kicking this one off 14.97 days after flipping these particular girls into flower.

I guess I should provide a bit of info. The genetics came from @Herbies Seeds. They are Flavour Chasers Dos-Si Dos Feminized seeds. This is an Indica dominant strain, a cross of GSC and Faceoff OG. I am fond of both parents, so when I came across these seeds on Herbies website, I figured I would give them a try. I purchased 5 seeds and dropped 4 of them. All 4 germinated and went into soil. As I was shuffling things around in the grow room, these were ignored while in the 4" shallow pots. I probably (absolutely) didn't transplant them as soon as I should have, and they rightfully gave me the good old "Go F Yourself", as mother nature does quite often when we ignore her needs. At any rate, they started off slowly, but seemed to have bounced back quite well.

For medium, I went with Happy Frog soil this time around. I was getting bored of the soil/coco mix I was using, and decided to go back to all soil. At this point, I'm just using Happy Frog because I know it. I am looking for another soil to try. Stay tuned on that. I'm using Vivosun 5 gallon pots. As with many things Vivosun, they basically do their job, but I know there are better fabric pots out there. I just ordered 4x 7 gallon Geo Pots for my next grow. I'll see how they are, but I have heard very positive things about Geo Pots.

On the setup, I am using the same 4x8 tent that my Tangie grow is currently in. It’s a 4x8x7.5 generic brand tent. It has 2x @VIPARSPECTRA `200 LEDs, which if you have been reading my other grow journals, are my favorite lights so far. For the rest of the setup, I have a Vivosun 6" 440cfm exhaust and filter combo, a 220cfm active intake fan, 2x 6" Vivosun pole fans and finally, a 24" Penguin tower fan. All the circulation fans are oscillating.

Lets see, what else?....... For nutrients, I am using Technaflora's "Recipe for Success" Kit. Again, its what I know, and have used before. I switched back to this when I went back to all soil several months back. Up until then, I was using Fox Farms nutrient system. Its ok, but I didn't enjoy the crazy feed schedule. It didn't feel repeatable, which made it unsustainable for a stoner like me.
Again, these are Dos Si Dos. They are 14.97 days into flower. I expect them to go 54-58 days. I'm thinking they should be ready for harvest around the beginning of September.

Here are a few pictures of them. Hope everyone is having a Groovy evening!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

View attachment 1852990
Nice looking girls...

Your girls are looking good. I too will be growing a Do-si-dos seed with my new tent grow starting this weekend from Canuck Seeds. Hoping the pain relief and sleep aid it provide lives up to the hype I’ve read on them. So best of luck with your grow

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom