Votes: 3 4.2%
  • Deege420

Votes: 9 12.7%
  • Icemud

Votes: 7 9.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

420 Girl

This contest is for the 420 Member of the Month.

Please nominate people you feel are worthy of this title. Make sure to tell us why you think this person should be our Member of the Month.

The contest will be open for submissions from the beginning through the 15th day of each month. Once all submissions are in, we will begin voting for a winner. Winners are announced on the 1st of each month.

Winners earn 100 rep points, "420 Member of the Month" title, Case of RAW Rolling Papers from HBI International, $50 Store Credit at SmokeTower.ca, 12 Pack of King Size Cones and 420 Magazine Nug Jar!

Blue Planet Nutrients contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Sierra Natural Science contributes all of the following items to our winner.
Rules:

1. Only one nominee per member.

2. Promotion (i.e. campaigning) for yourself or a friend, may disqualify the entry.

3. Contest is open to the first 25 entries.

4. Past winners are ineligible for 6 months from date of win.

5. Any attempt at voting more than one time per person (i.e. multiple user names, etc.) may result in a disqualification for 1 year.

How to Become Member of the Month!

:thanks::popcorn::thanks:

I would like to nominate actually 2 peeps for being a true support in my journal .
Those two were always chillin and saying wsup in my thread El viaje .

Since i can nominate only one i nominate #Vapedog# and his kick ass set up and preps .

For Wocha Thanks guys for being a true support !
Much love from overseas !

Well, I am going to put the Grand Dame up for nomination again....Granny420...I am kinda surprised that she has not won it yet but hopefully this month will be her month. No, she has never helped me but I think she has helped many with her thread on the colodial silver thing, hope I spelled that right..lol...And I just love her personality, not sure if that is a legit reason to nominate someone but I am sticking with it. I am sure many others could chime in and give a long list why this Diva should be nominated.

Nothing against you guys but I am going for Girl Green Power. I am tickled pink to see more female growers. When I first joined here, I thought majority of the growers to be male. It's just refreshing to see more female members I guess. Sorry for the rant....

Well, I am going to put the Grand Dame up for nomination again....Granny420...I am kinda surprised that she has not won it yet but hopefully this month will be her month. No, she has never helped me but I think she has helped many with her thread on the colodial silver thing, hope I spelled that right..lol...And I just love her personality, not sure if that is a legit reason to nominate someone but I am sticking with it. I am sure many others could chime in and give a long list why this Diva should be nominated.

Nothing against you guys but I am going for Girl Green Power. I am tickled pink to see more female growers. When I first joined here, I thought majority of the growers to be male. It's just refreshing to see more female members I guess. Sorry for the rant....

:love::love::love::love::love:QTL:love::love::love::love::love:

:thanks: for the honor of being nominated again this month, honey! I am truly honored.

I've never felt I deserve MOTM tho cuz I just don't have enough time to get out to offer other's support. Heck, sometimes I barely have time to keep up with my own journal! I do hope my journal might help others learn how to grow feminized seeds with NO MALE plants (and what NOT TO DO!!! LOL), but I rarely get out into other's journals and I feel the honor of MOTM should go to someone who gets out there and supports lots of folks. I really don't count on pickin' up many votes...

But :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks: for the nomination honor!!!!!!!!

I did quickly scan a few comments I had missed out on for last month - YOU ARE A HOOT!!!! And I did subscribe to yer journal too! It will still be awhile before I have time to actually VISIT and check out whatcha got growin' on... but I will asap!!!

Now... I agree with GIRL POWER and again I wish to nominate YOU, my dear QTL! :high-five: One of these months one of us might just get lucky!!! I did see you had many supporters in Jan when I got so out of control (watchin' that now!!!)... and maybe they will find their way back in here to vote again for ya!!!

Gees - I did quickly scan last months comments and YOU ARE SO FUNNY!!! Silly girl... you remind me of someone... OH - IT'S ME!!! LOL

Good luck girlfriend!
and :thanks:!!!

:love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love::circle-of-love::love::love::love:

...Granny420...I am kinda surprised that she has not won it yet but hopefully this month will be her month. No, she has never helped me but I think she has helped many with her thread on the colodial silver thing, hope I spelled that right..lol...And I just love her personality,

This, a hundred times!

Colloidal*, you were close!

I've never felt I deserve MOTM tho cuz I just don't have enough time to get out to offer other's support. Heck, sometimes I barely have time to keep up with my own journal! I do hope my journal might help others learn how to grow feminized seeds with NO MALE plants (and what NOT TO DO!!! LOL), but I rarely get out into other's journals and I feel the honor of MOTM should go to someone who gets out there and supports lots of folks. I really don't count on pickin' up many votes...

You may not be around to offer others support but you do share your knowledge, that counts for something.

I did quickly scan a few comments I had missed out on for last month - YOU ARE A HOOT!!!! And I did subscribe to yer journal too! It will still be awhile before I have time to actually VISIT and check out whatcha got growin' on... but I will asap!!!

I told you, I have a wicked sense of humor and it seems you do too, another thing we have in common. I wished we lived closer to each other. You also remind me of a friend I use to have who use to be the old lady of a Hell's Angel or so she said. I never saw her ride but she could fix anything on a car. I just closed my last journal out but I hope to see your input on my next one.

Now... I agree with GIRL POWER and again I wish to nominate YOU, my dear QTL! One of these months one of us might just get lucky!!! I did see you had many supporters in Jan when I got so out of control (watchin' that now!!!)... and maybe they will find their way back in here to vote again for ya!!!

We can only hope and pray we both make MOTM one day. I thank you for the nomination. I think I lost some people but that's ok.

as he is back on the site after the last days problems im going to nominate teSmp, he has helped me out loads and gone above and beyond anything i could of imagined to help me, he made the kindest gesture and made things really work out for me, he arranged for me to get my hands on some blue planet nutrients when i couldnt afford the postage to my country, he paid for the nutes, he paid for the delivery, corey from bpn also contributed by sorting it all out, but im amazed my the people ive met on this site, their all willing to offer help and advice, and i couldnt believe it when teSmp jumped in and offered to pay for my nutes and the postage, along with another person, the postage alone was $50, then the price of nutes on top, i was taken aback by the kindness and things like this never happen to me, so teSmp is my nomination, he has also had to start his journal all over again as they somehow got deleted when the site was doing updates to improve speed of the site, so he lost all his journals and has had to sign back in as a new user, so after all his advice to me and others i have to nominate him, he really did make my day when i found out i would get to try bpn products, i never thought id be trying them anytime soon due to where i live, but their on their way and i cant wait,

so thats y nomination people, a top bloke and he has helped loads of others, and dont mind giving advice and assistance when people need it.

thanks everyone and may the best member win

I would like to nominate actually 2 peeps for being a true support in my journal .

Since i can nominate only one i nominate #Vapedog# and his kick ass set up and preps .

Thank you for nominating Vapedog - I had nominated him, but something happened to my original post (think there was a problem with this thread originally). Vapedog deserves another go, and he goes way out of his way to welcome so many people here. He also is very knowledgeable about advanced soil techniques and just an all around great guy. Plus, with as much support as he got last month, he just deserves another shot. Nice nomination, Case Verde! :high-five:

I would like to nominate SmokzAlot!

He is all over the place helping members here whether it's hydro, soil or soiless. Gives great advice and has some damn nice plants to boot!

:thanks::thanks:

I am honored to be placed amongst such an outstanding crowd. Thank you friends and neighbors. Can we get a group shot?

Congratulations to all!

I would like to nominate Mr. Smith.

Why? He has completed several journals which has given us a look at how to run a vertical set, as well as grow TREES indoors. He grows using several different styles/methods and does a bang up job all the way around. If you ask him a question he takes the time to answer it. He's more than willing to share his knowledge. He's the type of member that makes 420Mag a great site.

Not to mention, He just won last month's POTM contest with 45% of the vote... lol

He absolutely, positively, deserves this honor.

Thank you donpaul :) I'm glad I was able to help you out with getting you some nutrients. You really deserve it and have been a great help to others as well! I never really expected to see my name in here at least for quite sometime so thank you! And thanks to McPuffin for originally posting in here :)

I would like to nominate Mr. Smith.

Why? He has completed several journals which has given us a look at how to run a vertical set, as well as grow TREES indoors. He grows using several different styles/methods and does a bang up job all the way around. If you ask him a question he takes the time to answer it. He's more than willing to share his knowledge. He's the type of member that makes 420Mag a great site.

Not to mention, He just won last month's POTM contest with 45% of the vote... lol

He absolutely, positively, deserves this honor.

Much of what I have learned on this site, I've learned from Mr Smith. His accomplishments and contributions here are undeniable, and I'm glad to see him be nominated. Nice nomination 'fied! :high-five:

Hi Everyone. Id like to nominate Queentokelove (QTL). Shes always there to help and she seems to like doing it :bravo:

Id also like to nominate bassmas59 if thats allowed. Very helpful and always willing to lend a hand

I would like to nominate SmokzAlot!

He is all over the place helping members here whether it's hydro, soil or soiless. Gives great advice and has some damn nice plants to boot!

:bravo: I too was going to nominate SmokzAlot as I have seen him time and time again helping so many! Great Nomination.

:peace:

I was alos going to nominate Vapedogg223 as he has helped with any and all the questions I have had ~ way to go Vape!

:peace: and good luck to everyone! I think this is shaping up to be a great MOTM

Hi Everyone. Id like to nominate Queentokelove (QTL). Shes always there to help and she seems to like doing it :bravo:

Id also like to nominate bassmas59 if thats allowed. Very helpful and always willing to lend a hand

Thanks a bunch Bob but I have been nominated already by Granny420. I think Bassman is a great nomination too. And you're right, I do love to help and I enjoy doing it. But in truth, I am just returning the love that was shown to me when I first joined. And I still continue to get to this day but I do appreciate the mention. :thanks:

Back
Top Bottom