• Snidrajsed

Votes: 12 10.8%
  • Fuzzy Duck

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • Major PITA

Votes: 29 26.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jk. Just a gimmick! I've got my outfits all ready to go. The vw bus is gased up and I'm set to make the trip out west, taking the trans Canada, I'll pick you up on the way Dick. And any other hippie hitchhikers. :rofl:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Let me guess? The unwritten "Book of the Road", or the old standby "Ass, Gas, or Grass, nobody rides for free"?

Meh, I'm in. I'm right on the Trans-Canada, don't even have to stop if ya can slow down enough.

I have the schedule right in front of me you dork.

Mr. Dork, or Dingus. I'll answer to either.

But I think RTK may be the one who goes down in MoTM history of the most glamorous of all evening gowns, who could imagine someone with legs like his and that hairy chest he could pull off a mini skirt evening gown that was so low cut, I am sure even Shiggity blushed. Yes I have all the photos and if I can only find them they will and should be posted for all that missed out.

Shaving the huge pot plant into my chest hair got a good chuckle, but it was the tap root that got the biggest laughs.

Might I suggest you turn down any whiskey from any of the barrels including the one you rode in a few months ago, granted you were very lucky on the draw and only had to ride with a couple of kittens but I know 1st hand what goes on in those barrel rides and it aint pretty!

Frankly I'd rather have the goat, those kittens can be sharp, stabby little assholes when trapped.

I hacked into your archives and found your swimsuit entry OG

swimsuit_entry1.jpg

:laugh:

:bravo: :adore:

This month looks like it could end up being a Jim Dandy of a contest. I am so excited waiting to hear who the next nominee will be. Sure wish I could medicate right now would make the wait a little more enjoyable.

Will someone please take a hit for me..... PLEASE:circle-of-love:

Done
:tokin:

:tokin:

The poll is now open.

@Emilya Green is here for her 420 Magazine spirit. As one member put it so well, “She is not only knowledgeable but she also has the ability to explain clearly and concisely”. Her instructional thread on how to water a potted plant has become a Sticky because it’s such a great walkthrough for the less experienced grower.

@Canna Montana has been nominated for the quality and consistency of the grow support that she offers and the way she steps in quickly to help others. According to one member. “Together with her partner, Nismo12, she has excellent knowledge and has put together an amazing grow room. Their perpetual journal is fun to follow with great updates”. Let’s hope this doesn’t cause any disruption in the Nismo/Canna household.

@Tead appearance here is best explained by one of his nominators: “His journal is a bright spot here on 420. It gives us a wonderful glimpse into the life of New Orleans, Tead style. His grow showcases the ways he's adapted to deal with extremely local temperatures, and is always bringing in new ideas. He's a lovely human being, and has probably offered me more help and useful insights than any other single person on this forum.”

@dirt mcgert has received nominations from a number of members. “Not only has he welcomed me he has helped with photo uploads and my sig without me even asking!” “I find him on almost every post I look at giving people encouragement and advice! I've noticed a lot of other members appreciate his advice as well!” “He’s persistent at keeping tabs on his journal friends, participates in contests and is always a positive presence” That’s what we like to hear.

@Dennise is a longstanding member who has become much loved and respected. As a member writes, “She helps new growers and members on a regular basis. She supports our sponsors and posts information about them any time she feels it will be beneficial. She always takes time to answer questions, and if she can't answer she finds someone who can. She is an asset to the community and helps keep the site operating within the guidelines. She is also an outstanding grower that others learn from.” All true.

@Stinky Snid is here again. And rightly so. As one of many members writes, “Snidrajsed is again my nomination for this month. For the same reason as the last couple of months. His help of new members is awesome as is his journal. A true ambassador for 420 Magazine.” Will this be his month?

@Fuzzy Duck is a well loved member of our community. “He’s so funny, but full of knowledge and help”. “I see him around everywhere”. “It’s about time he was MOTM”. That’s true. Is it time for Fuzzy to stop being the bridesmaid and become the bride?

@Major PITA has been here before. Here’s why: “Major PITA frequently posts in the FAQ section of the site, as well as willingly offering help on others journals. He has created a few How To pages, such as the Over/ Under Watering thread, that really helps new growers to understand the basics. He would make a great candidate for MOTM.” Indeed he would. So he is.

A bumper month. Good luck to one and all. :bravo:

It's once again my honour to address you kind folk regarding my utter flattery in accepting this nomination. You guys make me feel like I'm doing so much, when I fact I'm just reading great journals and leaving my humble comments. I enjoy the amazing work and creative nature of each and every one of you. I've kept my journal fresh and up to date so that I may keep good company, my 420 support team is one that I am truly grateful for. A special shout out to my OG RTK, my mentor in chief rifleman, and my two 420 sweet hearts smokiebear and growtohealme. Peace and love :thanks:

Emmie, I love your journals... I never miss a beat. :green_heart:

Canna, truly a deserved nomination... You and Nismo have made yourself a little corner of 420 with your perpetual journal. It's the new best thing around :thumb:

Dirt, you made the list my friend. How does that make you feel :), you made tons of great contributions to journals. I've seen so much positive stuff from you man, :goodjob:

Denise my dear you are my hero. I admirer your presence at 420 like no other, you're a true warrior of faith and love around here. :Namaste:

Fuzzy duck, it's time to bring out the big guns. We better see that big bird outfit this time. Respect Fuzzy :)

Tead and majorpita, you are in great company here in this list. I hope for the best to all the nominees. It's truly an honour to be considered for this award the last three months. Really, everyone. Thank you for your support.

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

What a great line up this month! With 8 wonderful nominees to vote for this month it will certainly be a hard decision. I will have to get to reading up on everyone early this month by the looks of it. Some of you I have bumped into, some not and some many times since I have been here at 420 Mag. I guess it is time to get more acquainted :) Best of luck to all of you!

P.S. I will be waiting until the last night to cast my vote this month :)

Wow! Thank you for my 3rd nomination to this elite group of runway models, goat riders and whisky barrel wearers... i am certainly in some tall cotton this month, with 8 nominees, all deserving! Please vote for one of these other fine candidates this time around, I am allergic to goats, can't be found smelling like whiskey working up at the FED a couple days a week, and I ain't going to do a swimsuit shot... no way, no how... well, not unless Denise and the Duck do it first. :)

Good luck everyone!
Emmie

Heck I would do that even if I didn't win...:;): Thanks guys for the nomination...:thanks: I am honored but now I will spend the next 15 days in a total panic mode...:yikes: Apparently someone was really stoned when they sent in those really nice words...:biglaugh::biglaugh: After Canna modeled in the swimsuit contest I'm a bit reluctant to try and stand up against that...:blushsmile: but I'm more than willing to try the goat thing....:high-five:.... I really do want to thank whoever was silly enough to add my name up there and it is an honor to be in the list of such fine folks....:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom