• ShiggityFlip - Pineapple Fields

Votes: 6 8.8%
  • 4Dutchess - Blue Dream x Blue Dream/OG Kush

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Nismo12 - Crown Royale

Votes: 5 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Cali con original sour diesel.. was going to wait, give her a wash and shave her down but she's a hairy hippie and Only wanted to be shot naturally.. good luck all and Merry Christmas..

image37958.jpg

image37956.jpg

This is my entry for this month and to close the year out. She was dubbed the horse ©@#$s by local admirers, she Stands over 20" tall and her Colas are at least 2" thick. It's great white auto from seedsman seeds, grown in 11L pots with promix. Total dry weight 102g, excellent for an auto flower although she took 130 some odd days.
20161026_164205.jpg

20161024_145707.jpg

Good luck to all my 420 friends, your participation is such an encouragement for new growers. I am always amazed by the entries each month, that death star is about as epic as stage's Christmas tree last December. Speaking of Christmas trees, old school... That's the type of Xmas tree farm I'd want to visit. Simply spectacular brother :bravo: keep the entries coming everyone let's fill up that roster.

KiG :green_heart:Cheers

Well as its the end of the year I want to participate!

I know I've got probably no chance with a plant just in veg, yet I wanna give my DeathStar of bud plant a shot! (1m hollow globe, to be lit and budded inside and out) She's a Amherst Sour D by HSO and about 8 month or more now. Soon were flipping to flower! Grown under a one off Budmaster lighting rig and fed Remo Nutrients!

Best of luck one and all :)

IMAG2298.jpg
IMAG22971.jpg

Ahhhhh..........F**k it! :) I'm only half way down the first page :) :) I'm just gonna go show pics of the plant I was going to enter to the homeless folks under the bridge. Even if I entered it, I'd be an asshole if I voted for it :) :)

This thing is a work of art! Masterful!

Back
Top Bottom