• Lyzardman - NL#5

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Tris420 - Sour Diesel

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Schtiggy - Revolver Auto

Votes: 39 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Is it a REQUIREMENT for the plant of the month to be flowering? Or is that just what people tend to send in since flowering cannabis plants are much more complex and beautiful than vegetative ones? Haven't seen anything regarding this is why I ask.

Sent from my garden of weeden

I just read the Rules again and i Cant find anything about flowering plant .. So yea I would say a Plant in Vegetative state can enter too .. But on the other hand ofcourse for most of the people its nicer to look at a flowering plant and some nice Buds :) Good Luck to you

If it's a plant it can enter.... If you think your seedling is more beautiful than others mature plants, enter it and see if others agree.. Makes me laugh what concerns us stoners.. you basically asked if you can enter a plant in plant of the month, lol...

If it's a plant it can enter.... If you think your seedling is more beautiful than others mature plants, enter it and see if others agree.. Makes me laugh what concerns us stoners.. you basically asked if you can enter a plant in plant of the month, lol...
AAAHahahaha! So true, lol. Maybe not a seedling, but I do have a plant that's going on it's fourth week from seed and it's beautiful, bushy, and the absolute picture of health. Then again this is my first grow and they're my babies so I might be just a tiny bit biased ;-] there were already too many entries when I first saw this, so maybe next month. Thanks for the good laugh GrizzWald.

Sent from my garden of weeden

who is counting? .. cookie Kush by herbies
20160214_162409_1_.jpg
20160214_162331_1_.jpg

I'm partial to your plant, Kushtie! Hope you're gonna get some more votes there :thumb:

Hi Everyone

Unfortunately two entries in POTM have been removed because of contest guideline transgressions. This is to let you know that on removal of a contestant's entry, our software automatically returns your vote to you. Anyone who voted for either plant may therefore vote for another entry.

We kindly ask you not to discuss this further in-thread, because it always leads to negative energy. Any questions, please just drop any Moderator a PM.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Your 420 Moderators
:Namaste:

I stared at them all for a good hour, but Schtiggy's Revolver makes me jealous I didn't let my own run another week or two.

Incredible job one and all. Regardless of who ends up taking the poll, I see 23 winners.

:reading420magazine:
Hm.....Oh well...beautiful remaining gals.:popcorn:

Northern Lights has been a great strain for so many years now. It was one of the originals trains when all these different name strains started coming out.

Anybody know where its roots come from?

Northern Lights has been a great strain for so many years now. It was one of the originals trains when all these different name strains started coming out.

Anybody know where its roots come from?

its a real indica it self a descendant of indigenous Afghani + Thai landrace strains :thumb:

Congrats Schtiggy ! :cheer::cheer:
Looks like another win for the autos!
Special mention to Marz, LA, Kushtie, PJ, Icemud and Mystery Seeds.

Back
Top Bottom