• Lyzardman - NL#5

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Tris420 - Sour Diesel

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Schtiggy - Revolver Auto

Votes: 39 31.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A slightly premature but we'll affirmed congratulations to you schtiggy!! Thats another win for the autos. She's a real masterpiece, Picasso would be proud. Hope we can all have a little of that "schtiggy touch " in our grows. Truly a remarkable beasting beauty, here's to this months best in show.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Congratulations schtiggy on an awesome win. :high-five: :woohoo: Another auto win!!! You guys inspire me. It used to be an unspoken rule that the big, beautiful plant that won this contest would be a photoflowerering. Let me beef up my skills. :laughtwo:

The wonder you all bring to the pages of this site adds a special flavor to our virtual neighborhood. I personally love strolling through this contest and dreaming every month. Thank you all for having the courage and pride to put your own plant out there.

A HUGE thank you for the compliments, kind words and votes :) I don't want to gush but this was my first plant and, like most growers' first time, it was a rough run. I spent more time researching plant issues than working, and actually lost sleep over them.
I leaned on many people from this forum to get through. So my appreciation is very sincere. Thank you again...Thank you very much!

Thank you guys so much. I think the "creds" for the grow are the best part :) This was a pretty cool experience. I will definitely try to raise another one good enough to enter! I have a Jack Herrer auto that's looking like it's gonna be solid as a brick and I just started a "Jack's Revolver" auto. This is sort of my own strain. My revolver got knocked up by a Jack Herrer hermie and produced a bunch of seeds.
I still can't believe that I'm finally smoking weed that I grew, and to top it off - my first plant won POTM :)

Thanks again

Back
Top Bottom