Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Snidrajsed - Northern Lights Auto

Votes: 2 1.6%
  • Baxterwolfe - Berry Ryder

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • ShiggityFlip - Lil Blue

Votes: 5 4.1%

• Total voters
I would have to agree with nutty but who's to say that people won't say they've got an auto when in all reality it's a photo fem.... Unless they have a journal to follow to be in the auto category. Maybe have an auto/fem/and mix contests.

when i saw the poll i felt like their should be a race caller (like a horse or NASCAR race announcer)
LA TAKES THE LEEEEAAAADDD

I humbly submit this Golden Tiger cross. 100% Sativa grown in 7 gallons of Doc's HB soil under 600W HPS.
91 days since germination, 53 days of 12/12. She's about half way home. I expect her to go another 6-8 weeks.

GT14.jpg
GT26.jpg

Best of luck everyone! :high-five:

If you look at the first pic in a abstract sort of way, the red pipe cleaners make your plant appear to have a happy face....as it should!

They coyld but then sponsors would need to double up on the prizes. I will keep putting in my autos until around september when the outdoor monsters will be ready

a smaller prize and auto champ march 2016 beside their user name would be good enough as an example , i would be happy with the t shirt and " the champ" :) :thumb::420:

Autos have won a few tines, like last month. If it's really good people will vote for it.
I don't think there should be a separate contest cause after all its someones choice to grow autos.

if there is something many people can't choose, is growing indoors or outdoors. If there would be a different contest it should be for that.
An other thing could be done is split the prizes to the first 3 or something plants. Like Gold medal Silver and Bronze.

Personally i don't mind even the way it is.
The joy growing my own smoke is prize enough.

Lol of course something on the side would be nicer :cheesygrinsmiley:

:circle-of-love:

If you go to someone's profile and it says "on vacation" it means they broke forum rules and got the hammer. We don't discuss why on the forums. If you must know contact a moderator and they may explain the situation but don't spread any of that knowledge around. The kids here are great and very fair. I think this is the friendliest most we'll run forum I have ever been a part of. Our version of a flame war here is "well that's not what I believe" "let's agree to disagree" "ok" "have a good one brother...peace" "hey you too, smoke a fatty for me sis!"

If you go to someone's profile and it says "on vacation" it means they broke forum rules and got the hammer. We don't discuss why on the forums. If you must know contact a moderator and they may explain the situation but don't spread any of that knowledge around. The kids here are great and very fair. I think this is the friendliest most we'll run forum I have ever been a part of. Our version of a flame war here is "well that's not what I believe" "let's agree to disagree" "ok" "have a good one brother...peace" "hey you too, smoke a fatty for me sis!"

you are 100% right. the other forums are "flimsy" and "fake". They become hostile and are full of people with less experience and skill. I am glad I found 420magazine last so I know what I am not missing with the others.
I also wanted to see the outcome of his "indoor tree" grow, but such is life.

The tree that bends with the wind survives the storm.....The tree that resists will be broken.

Well said my very close named friend! Someone actually called me
Schtiggy in the eye candy thread the other day and I was like "Schtiggy is cool so why bother to correct it!"

I remember one of the first times I came to the forum and posted questions, -in a panic of course :) -, you were one of the first people to help me. When I saw your name, that day, I thought..."No kidding! I'm really gonna like it here".
Excellent forum and I'd say you really deserved the MOTM.

Well my little entry is a Fluxed Fruity Widow by 710. She lives out of a 5 gal cloth pot in my own recycled soil and basks under my Budmaster 1200 GOD lamp, she's also grown up on Remo nutrients! She now spans my 140 wide tent. These shots are with maybe 2-3 weeks left of flower :)

Best of luck one and all :)
IMG_20160301_0152121.jpg
DSC_0693-1.JPG

This one is my favorite this month for sure... :goodjob::thumb::passitleft::party:
This is what I'm hoping to accomplish with my Lil CKS Purple Kush Fem. Grow cant wait to get her there I'm soooo anxious right now!

Back
Top Bottom