420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: May 2021

420 Magazine's Plant of the Month: May 2021

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Oh what the hell, here’s my Creamsicle from I don’t know who. This girl was given by my neighbour and became a beauty in my tent. She is easily the tastiest shit I have ever grown. She tastes like a can of fruit cocktail out of the can, light on the syrup.

E5AC1EC2-B305-4ADA-8DE3-C3386A34E80D.jpeg

Ahhh! Made it! Got photos this morning finally! I...didn't bother to clean anything up post process so apologies for the variety of pet furs adorning my little plant:

Critical Purple Kush Auto grown in a rotted deer skull.

I got bored during the winter and popped my last auto seed because I suck at autos and figured I'd kill it anyways. NOPE...Funny thing tho, as soon as I planted it my brain removed the 'auto' and changed the name to pink kush CBD so I continued to grow it as if it were a photo. then it flowered a month in. Yep. Anyhoo it's been done flowering for a couple days, I just now got time to take photos.

Godfather OG

Grown in organic living soil. She has been Quin lined, supercropped, LST'ed. Due to the need for stealth she was only allowed to grow 2 feet tall from the pot rim, but she still provided over half a pound of nice buds with lovely purple bracts.

:ganjamon:

damn CM, that 4B looks like a real keeper.
Thank you Chef!:thanks: She did finish with a lot of deep purple leaves that's for sure. The trick is finding another pheno like her in the bunch since I had no time or space to take cuttings of her unfortunately.:(

was this strain from weedeseedsexpress , i am about to pop some , any tips any thing i should look out for ?
Yes it's from weedseedsexpress. I have 3 of them going right now and they are all different phenos. 1 is very short and stocky, there's another that I had thought about culling because it was a runt. I didn't train it at all and it's produced a couple missile sized colas since. It's leaves are very thin like a sativa. Then there is the one pictured. It's the second time growing this strain. It did prove to be some good smoke, but I'm partial to the effects of Cheese strains.

The poll closed at midnight and a winner has been chosen. Thank you to everyone that entered, we look forward to seeing more of your amazing plants next month.:high-five:

Congratulations to
:adore: May's Plant of the Month Winner :adore:

@Stunger - Godfather OG

1622532745431.png

1622532937965.png

The poll closed at midnight and a winner has been chosen. Thank you to everyone that entered, we look forward to seeing more of your amazing plants next month.:high-five:

Congratulations to
:adore: May's Plant of the Month Winner :adore:

@Stunger - Godfather OG

1622532745431.png

1622532937965.png
Thank you very much for voting my entry as POTM. :thanks:

She was from one of our sponsors, @Weed Seeds Express, who I have found to be wonderful to deal with on more than one occasion.

She grew exceptionally strongly. Because of the stealth limitations of my balcony, I had to keep her height to just 2 feet tall by quinlining and supercropping her, I reduced her to about 3.5 foot across with LST, to rein her in to try and keep her manageable. She had a light fruity smell and was probably the 'hammer' of the harvest!
I felt she looked better than the pic showed but it was always tricky trying to quietly isolate her for a pic without making a lot of noise and risk drawing the attention of my neighbours.

To all my fellow nominees, thanks for the company, and I wish I could enjoy some samples of your fantastic entries! :ganjamon:

Congratulations @Stunger!:bravo: Great job with that beautiful gal. :thumb: :love:

Back
Top Bottom