A New Top LED Panel for Testing

OK some of you folks who have followed this thread know that I suspected a nitrogen overload on the new girls. The wwbbrpk is showing classic lock out symptoms. It is amazing considering how little nutrients I used on them... news and pics to follow, maybe tonight as they are sleeping now.

So what is the excuse this time? My dog. He is wicked sick and requires a lot of care. I might get a chance for pics this morning

lol...dude, welcome to my world. 2 8-year old labs, 2 cats that think they're labs, a wife that sees a Dr. at least once a week...you get to it when you get to it.

So what is the excuse this time? My dog. He is wicked sick and requires a lot of care. I might get a chance for pics this morning

So sad. I hate it for you as I had my faithful friend put down Friday. :rip:It never gets any easier...

So sad. I hate it for you as I had my faithful friend put down Friday. :rip:It never gets any easier...

Yes... he is my boy

OK so what is up?

The durple pream is going nuts!!!

DSC_4604_durplepream.jpg

The wwbbrpk is suffering from nutrient lockouts and having its fan leaves removed. Nutrient lockouts were from too much nitrogen and I only gave a little. This panel will save big on nutrients if it works with the rest of my strains.

the plant

DSC_4605_wwbbrpk.jpg

the damage

DSC_4606_wwbbrpk.jpg

the turn sround

DSC_4607_wwbbrpk.jpg

:peace:

Hey BID

Thanks for looking, yeah I overloaded them and should correct, I went for some Epsom salts and my garden center was out... out?

So I will go get it cheap... then I will continue to get it cheap (see the slippery slope vendors?) I should do that today

BID English bulldogs are awesome... but even if you were handed one free they are incredibly high maintenance and costly to own. If you get one BUY DOG INSURANCE!

OK ... I have manhandled the girls and they love it. Pics soon

I got a full on real male wwbbrpk :cheesygrinsmiley:

I went to bend the top of the durple pream and it had already turned woody and snapped off :yikes: ... it is already rooting (that is a new story) the result was a nice shaped plant and she is blooming :cheesygrinsmiley:

HEY! did I tell you I got a full on wwbbrpk male? :slide:

OK

First... Azomite, that is what turned the wwbbrpk around (health wise). wow that is some good mojo

and here HE is, look how healthy!!

DSC_4669_wwbbrpk_male.jpg

Speaking of healthy, here is the durple pream. I broke off her top by mistake but she is going to do well :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_4667_durplepream.jpg

I pulled the male... it is all about the durple dream now. I will take pics tonight

Back
Top Bottom