A New Top LED Panel for Testing

Beautiful plant Buckshot! Just gorgeous.

What! You pulled the male! Not dead I hope... Did I mention that the rpk dad was growing frosty Trichs and after harvesting a ton of pollen there was a good oz of potent man smoke,? This is why I used him in so many Crosses,not many makes crank Trichs like a female,
Sadly I doubt I'll ever own an English bulldog,I'm too poor, but if I did INS is for sure, plus I have a lifelong friend that's a bet,I get major discounts
Yup I am an AZOMITE pusher cuz I swear by the stuff it's plant ambrosia! They love it,it's one of very few things I have seen make a difference in plants practically while you watch, I tried a new thing I ground AZOMITE with pestil &mortar to an ultra fine silt,then brewed it in a tea with t&j soil life & activator tea and watered and did a foliar feed too and the next day I was floored they grew nearly 6 inches overnight and went from a few pistils to full on buds formed like damn magic! But 70 trace minerals can't be wrong:thumb:

No BID I did not kill him!! :cheesygrinsmiley: I have just sprinkled some of his pollen on a couple of this girls bottom buds :yikes:

This is the durple pream really starting to go... she may shut down a bit though. I have pollinated a couple of her bottom buds so I hope the rest go for it. I have had plants that did not do well after having only one bud seeded

DSC_4731_durplepream.jpg

DSC_4728_durplepream.jpg

Freaking awesome looking plant, glad that Mr. lives on in some form he was a handsome man! I know what you mean my Urkle stopped swelling up after pollinating,she did produce some great beans and a few zips of handsome bud I'm happy

Thank you BID, that means a lot. I am trying my best with these awesome strains. I hope the colas do not stop... I want some fat colas!!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hi Buckshot, been reading through this and just got caught up. I am very interested in these LED panels for a closet grow. I'm not sure if you mentioned it, but how high did you keep the lights from the plant tops during veg, and now during flowering? Thanks a lot, looking forward to more pics!

Hi Buckshot, been reading through this and just got caught up. I am very interested in these LED panels for a closet grow. I'm not sure if you mentioned it, but how high did you keep the lights from the plant tops during veg, and now during flowering? Thanks a lot, looking forward to more pics!

Howdy!

I figure they were about 2-3' during veg... I will have to check but around 12" now

picture update

DSC_4843_dp.jpg

DSC_4844_dp.jpg

DSC_4842_dp.jpg

pollinated bud of durple pream
DSC_4833_seeded_dp_bud.jpg

:peace:

a couple close up

DSC_4868_durplepream.jpg

DSC_4858_durplepream.jpg

:peace:

Back