A New Top LED Panel for Testing

Hey folks

There are zeners in my grow room, gotta get me some zener spray :cheesygrinsmiley:

Report --

All existing plants have not skipped a beat. In fact a clone I thought was surely doomed recovered and has now been transplanted. The seedlings stopped reaching but I still moved them closer. I will measure (I know this is not scientific enough for most of you but that is my father not me :cheesygrinsmiley:) when I get a chance. I moved them because I want max growth.

Sara do you know the draw of this panel in veg?

It is beginning to look like this panel could easily (time will still tell) replace the 400 watt hood using much less draw.

I will have pics tonight there are workers in there today

-- edit

I forgot to mention how cool this panel is running. It is like night and day from a 400 bulb with a football sized heater called a ballast :cheesygrinsmiley: (I actually need this heat in the winter and these "light heaters" will go back into service :cheesygrinsmiley:

Mr. Buck,
Gotta find me a place to sit down and observe your grow. New LED to test ..... sweet. Love mine (DS 300 x 2), grow #4 is very close to full harvest. 4 different strains,,,,1 hanging, 3 to go. Put that GREEN thumb to work bro`!!!!!!

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Mr. Buck,
Gotta find me a place to sit down and observe your grow. New LED to test ..... sweet. Love mine (DS 300 x 2), grow #4 is very close to full harvest. 4 different strains,,,,1 hanging, 3 to go. Put that GREEN thumb to work bro`!!!!!!

Peace & Great Growin`
YR

Cool to have you YR :cheesygrinsmiley:

Hey folks

Everything is going well. Here are some images of plants directly under this light

First the babies

this is the runt, I did not expect this seed to pop... cool
DSC_3160_runt.jpg

this is the biggest of the seedlings
DSC_3155_bigseedling.jpg

a flob clone

DSC_3159_flob.jpg

Here is the clone that has come back to life, check the image below it, you can see this thing was put under almost dead

edit --

it is in a tiny pot like the seedlings next to the white pot, all wilted

DSC_3156_bm_deadclone.jpg

DSC_3129_on.jpg

:peace:

Holy crap! Why was I left out where's my invite!? IM gonna pout now..ok IM over it, lol damn that light looks badass! I absolutely love the color! Being Irish green makes my butt pucker! In the good way! I wish mine had veg/flower settings, it seems like it's a bloom panel,no switched at all , and I was hoping it would cover my 4x4 tent to save me the $ I spend to run the 600watt JDL, but I love it so far the plants have started to grow fast, the indigo looks awesome with fat indicate leaves and the purps powers are really kicking in, I did light defol on one and heavy on the other,to see the diff IM gonna do an update today, so what strains you running? We were gonna run the same on a couple right? Which one? I forgot? Lol I've slept since then! IM trying to wait to flower till some blue dream clones root,but the heat & rh are Nikon most my clones out of 7 Bd cuts 2 are looking like they will root,rest damped off in 24 hrs, I may just flip and add the blue dream when they are ready it looks like the light will let me fill up the 2x3 tent and have good coverage, IM stoked for you buck l love the look of that light! IM subbed:high-five:

looking great Buck, hopefully I get my test light soon:)

Thanks Jon, they must be building a kick ass panel of glowingness for you :cheesygrinsmiley:

Holy crap! Why was I left out where's my invite!? IM gonna pout now..ok IM over it, lol damn that light looks badass! I absolutely love the color! Being Irish green makes my butt pucker! In the good way! I wish mine had veg/flower settings, it seems like it's a bloom panel,no switched at all , and I was hoping it would cover my 4x4 tent to save me the $ I spend to run the 600watt JDL, but I love it so far the plants have started to grow fast, the indigo looks awesome with fat indicate leaves and the purps powers are really kicking in, I did light defol on one and heavy on the other,to see the diff IM gonna do an update today, so what strains you running? We were gonna run the same on a couple right? Which one? I forgot? Lol I've slept since then! IM trying to wait to flower till some blue dream clones root,but the heat & rh are Nikon most my clones out of 7 Bd cuts 2 are looking like they will root,rest damped off in 24 hrs, I may just flip and add the blue dream when they are ready it looks like the light will let me fill up the 2x3 tent and have good coverage, IM stoked for you buck l love the look of that light! IM subbed:high-five:

:sorry: I am sorry there was no invite... I think there is a way to globally do that but I have not "fingered" :cheesygrinsmiley: it out yet.

I have 2 durple dreams and three wwbbrpk going. I think you were gonna run a durple dream? The news about your panel makes me want to turn this panel full blast... I'm still gonna just use the veg lights.

I am half BID :cheesygrinsmiley: and I also like the color... but... it did not make half of my butt pucker :cheesygrinsmiley: and for the rooms sake I would like white :cheesygrinsmiley:, by the way "white", the basement is being covered in white :cheesygrinsmiley: vapor plastic!! 20 ml thick on the floor!!!

Thanks gents for stopping in and I will try not to be a shit and seek out your journals...

:blunt::popcorn: Grow Grow Grow..... Looking great Buck.

I've never used mine for veg, only flowering. I eventually want to get another one of these reflectors style lamps, but built only for veg. I have two rooms so a veg/flr switch is useless for me.

I've never used mine for veg, only flowering. I eventually want to get another one of these reflectors style lamps, but built only for veg. I have two rooms so a veg/flr switch is useless for me.

Techman, is yours the reflector type too?

That design looks interesting. I'm trying to imagine that with 5W LEDs :morenutes:

Looking good buck. Happy skunkday to you, seems the plants are reacting well to the light or am I wrong? :p

Looks like I missed this one, sorry. Yes all the plants under this light are doing well, there will be more images soon

Works great so far... much less power used

Hi Techman, we can customize spectrum ratio for u . only for vege, but it has switch on the light. just do not use it.

Sara have you considered a panel with only the veg LEDs for a lower price... for those folks with separate rooms?

That design looks interesting. I'm trying to imagine that with 5W LEDs :morenutes:

reflector type?

Yes Hiker, just a little more powerful. I asked but they said no to 5w with the reflectors due to heat. Personally I like the direct to plant (reflector) style with no second lens. (who wants to lose 10-15% of the light) Also I get a larger coverage area. My light is appx 35x16", perfect coverage for my space. (5x5 room 4x3 grow).

We have a customer said he only use white and blue in the light,. works best for vege.after I see his pictures, I am very interested in it. Customize light, we need to charge more, but if you come from 420, I will do the same price to you.

Hey Guys Im coming along for the ride Im really interested in Led Grows Ive been tuning into another grow on a different thread and Sara directed me to this great journal. Cant wait for the outcome

Hey Guys Im coming along for the ride Im really interested in Led Grows Ive been tuning into another grow on a different thread and Sara directed me to this great journal. Cant wait for the outcome

Welcome BEAUTIFUL J:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom