A New Top LED Panel for Testing

Our new LED grow light
Sara are you using COB LED clusters in any of your lights??????:peace:
is using COB LEDclusters. The one is still testing. as soon as we can sell, I will let you know.

Hey Sara I'm thinking of getting a mars 2 but the biggest one that you've got on your website. It would be awesome to get a awesome deal too :) will for sure rep the light I end up getting and your service is proving to be exceptional so I don't see any further reason to look for another company just which light I'm liking the results so far that bids getting. Looking very good bid loving the results.

Hey Folks

Things go well in the veg room... kind of, pm has raised its ugly head but thanks to vigilance and SNS I think I stopped it.

BID where is the durple dream?

Jon it is good they are testing.

So far I am very impressed. For you folks who go from veg to flower in the same space these lights will do it and save you money doing it!! I have to be honest I did not want to only use the veg lights. If it were not for this test I would not have :cheesygrinsmiley: This test made me realize I can save a lot of money running at 1/2 power... in the long run this panel may have its best value in the veg room but I have to get to bloom first!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

moved to a temp space... I hate it. The seedlings look amazing maybe tomorrow for pics.

Hi Max, Thank u,I will check your PM again, then give you more detaiils. you can decide which light you want.nice weekend.
Hey Sara I'm thinking of getting a mars 2 but the biggest one that you've got on your website. It would be awesome to get a awesome deal too :) will for sure rep the light I end up getting and your service is proving to be exceptional so I don't see any further reason to look for another company just which light I'm liking the results so far that bids getting. Looking very good bid loving the results.

Hi Buck,

I am very happy to hear good review from you. I believe you are honest. becuase you are objective, there is a fan broken , you told people, and I can let others know we have good service. even we are far from each others, we have good afterservice also. thank u. hope plants grow faster, and they can bloom with big bud. please remember share some grow result with me, smoke together. haha.:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::smokin::smokin::smokin::smokin:
Hey Folks

Things go well in the veg room... kind of, pm has raised its ugly head but thanks to vigilance and SNS I think I stopped it.

BID where is the durple dream?

Jon it is good they are testing.

So far I am very impressed. For you folks who go from veg to flower in the same space these lights will do it and save you money doing it!! I have to be honest I did not want to only use the veg lights. If it were not for this test I would not have :cheesygrinsmiley: This test made me realize I can save a lot of money running at 1/2 power... in the long run this panel may have its best value in the veg room but I have to get to bloom first!! :cheesygrinsmiley:

yep for some growers those switches are exellent bro, a plant doesnt need anywhere near as much light when vegging so if your blasting them with the full power of the lights alot of it is just being wasted because the plants arent using it.Im really happy to see that you and BID are getting good results with Sara's lights I cant wait to give the COB a try:)

I really hope you can get the COB light soon, but they do not allow me to ship out. I want to shut at them, but I know quality is really important for we are far from each other. afterserive will cost much actually, so we'd like to make best before we ship to u.

I will ask them when I can ship out next monday, hope I will have a good news.

BID

Cool on the durple dreams... have a look at these :cheesygrinsmiley:

The new temp room

DSC_3256_babies.jpg

the seedlings

DSC_3257_seedlings.jpg

durple dream

DSC_3259_durpledream.jpg

wwbbrpk

DSC_3260_wwbbrpk.jpg

wa hahaha, they grow happy. kiss them.:cheer::cheer::cheer:
BID