A New Top LED Panel for Testing

Hi Chz,

please check BID's grow journal. it is 80x5w grow. I believe it can help you make decision. we also have lights stock in USA. and yes, 80x5w is ok for your grow area. Any questions you have on our light, please feel free to ask me, I will answer you ASAP.

I understand your quest for 5w LEDs :cheesygrinsmiley: BID has a sweet panel... but watch this thread too. This 3 watt panel is doing an awesome job in veg. It has a veg and bloom setting that allows you save a pile of money not lighting 1/2 the LEDS while in veg. I am sure this panel will do well in bloom but for those that wish to see proof I can only go as fast as the ladies will go :cheesygrinsmiley:

Picture update

14 days old

How are they doing? .... :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_3312_babies.jpg

check this!!!

DSC_3316_durpledream.jpg

:peace:

BuckShot what did this light draw when you pluged it into your "KillaWatt" meter, I'd like to know the actual true draw on these lights.

Hey folks

I and a couple other folks have been given LED panels to test. I have been given this light

192x3w - $496.84 : TOPLEDGROWLIGH, Solutions Limited,LED GROWLIGHT,LED BULB,LED TUBE,grow lights,t5 grow light,hps grow light,fluorescent grow light,grow light bulb,grow light bulbs,marijuana grow light,growing light,cfl grow light,indoor grow light,

It is a large panel with both VEG and BLOOM settings. I plan to take a plant from seedling to bloom as a test.

The thread that has all the players is here

Mars-Hydro LED Grow Light Discussion

First impressions...

The unit was packed well and was lighter than some smaller panels I have. This unit was half the depth of other panels I have, SWEET! It was very cool that I got real instructions, a nice introductory card and coupons.

DSC_3126_box.jpg

Two BIG issues for me right out of the box. First the power cord. AHHHHHHH 6'? AHHHHHH Folks these lights go on the ceiling and the power cord needs to be at least 12' right? and the one that came did not seem, industrial strength, more of a computer cord. Second the light harness. The light harness seemed strong enough to hold up the light...but...it connected all four corners to one clasp. I have learned one fail point will fail. So I got another harness and now have two fail points and soon I will have four. Can you tell I have had a panel smash plants before? Anyway 12' heavy duty power cord and at least 2 fail points for a harness would be nice.

Then I turned it over and checked the work side... cool. Each diode has its own reflector.

DSC_3128_box.jpg

I replaced a 400 watt MH hood with this light and its footprint is very similar, I was impressed by that. I have decided to grow from seedling to bud the way most folks would do. I have only used the veg lights. I want to turn them all on!! but I am not gonna do it for two reasons, first cause that is what many folks will do and second I want to save power damn it!

Veg setting on

DSC_3136_on.jpg

And finally set up

DSC_3131_top.jpg

No flash

DSC_3129_on.jpg

Thank you SmokeSara and TopLED folks I will try to do you proud.
[/QUOTE]

BuckShot what did this light draw when you pluged it into your "KillaWatt" meter, I'd like to know the actual true draw on these lights.
[/QUOTE]

Send me a meter and I will be happy to check for you. I actually want to know what it is in veg...

Hey Buck, I just got one of these in my closet and I'm loving it so far. I can't wait to see how these perform, but so far, I've got to agree with an earlier post in this journal... "these may be the discount LEDs that are worth buying" or some such.

Those little girls are looking good ;) :Namaste:

Hey Buck, I just got one of these in my closet and I'm loving it so far. I can't wait to see how these perform, but so far, I've got to agree with an earlier post in this journal... "these may be the discount LEDs that are worth buying" or some such.

Those little girls are looking good ;) :Namaste:

Cool! I think that was another memorable BID quote :cheesygrinsmiley: ... I agree

Even sanchez has a poop-munchin smile. Must be like a mini-paradise in their when you're not looking.

indeed lol small prob i told him he could have some but it seems hes fully medicated 24/7!! i think hes taking advantage of my generosity lil stoner!!

on a shit note i was almost done tonight (much defol,lst,topping etc) and i discovered my biggest plant the chemdawg has powdery mildew
so i am sitting here trimming far more off her than i planned and spraying the sns 217 & 244, pm being a first for me i flipped out lol
ok 210 am i need my spiffy & my bed:thumb:

WTF is this PM shit?!!!

I love that dirty little bugger... I "liberated" my garden gnome 30 years ago from a hostile garden in a country far away :cheesygrinsmiley: he is still with me

Send me a meter and I will be happy to check for you. I actually want to know what it is in veg...[/QUOTE]

Really you're testing lights and you don't have a$20 KillaWatt meter what kind of test is it a taste test? Are you a tester or promoter? It's all good either way.

maybe if you read back to how these tests started you would know what kind of tests they are...we were asked by Topled to showcase they're lights in journals to show members here that they work, we were chosen by Topled for our growing skills and high traffic journals.So far Buck and BID are doing an exellent job of showing everybody here that Topled lights work well and cost half as much as most high end panels, thats the whole point to these"tests".

Send me a meter and I will be happy to check for you. I actually want to know what it is in veg...

Really you're testing lights and you don't have a$20 KillaWatt meter what kind of test is it a taste test? Are you a tester or promoter? It's all good either way.[/QUOTE]

I really like how you just sign up and assume everyone has killawatt meter without reading or looking into anything that's transpired over the last few weeks to get to where we are now. Your not going to get any love with assumptions and no actual questions.

192x3w. vege switch power is $252w, bloom switch is 132w. but we when the plants flowering, we should turn both switches on. hope this can help you.

BTW, I have updated the price of our store, lower than ebay. so if you want to order led grow light, it is high time to order. we have enough stock now. delivery time will be very fast.

Back
Top Bottom