Arteekay's Second Grow - Autos & Feminized - Mixed Strains

Welcome back my bud!!! Don't even bother going back and catching up, the fun is just beginning! :)

Thanks man, appreciate it! I feel like I have to go back and get know your new girls a bit better though, haven't been around for so long I missed most of their lives! Seems like you guys have really started to get your system down pat :goodjob:

Great range of strains and they all look like they are thriving, can't wait to see whats in store, glad I got back in time for most of the action.

April 29 (Friday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 57 days old, Dark devil 2 is 46, Lemon Skunk is 42, Candy Cane 3 is 17, and Red Poison is 3. Temp peaked at 84 today with RH at 43% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps were 69 and 47%.

Photos: Crown Royale is 121 days old (71 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 24. CR is 11-15 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 82 and RH is 39% at the canopy, 81 and 40% at the top, 69 and 47 overnight. PK is working on her four new tops in the veg tent.

• RP got 1 liter of bubbled tap water at 5.8 PH. 300 ml down her stem, 300 ml around the outside edge of the medium, and the rest in her tray.
  • C3 got 2 liters of the same water. 4500 ml down her stem, 600 around the outside couple inches of medium, and the rest in her tray.
  • LS got soaked with full strength bloom nutes, and a bit overdone in the bloom fortifier dammit (6 liters with 30 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 8 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.8 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at 947ppm and 5.8 PH
  • D2 got soaked with full strength bloom nutes (6 liters with 30 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 7.5 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.5 g of DNF Bloom Fortifer) at 960ppm and 5.8 PH

Man, I really take Jaybiz's side of the equation for granted now. He's been the mix-master for months and has to down pat. I'm all confused and nervous in there now. :)

Family pics:

RP (7.0 lbs down from 7.2 yesterday, 9.4 lbs after watering tonight):

C3 (7.8 lbs down from 8.8 yesterday, 12.6 lbs after watering tonight):

PK (5.2 lbs, down from 6.2 yesterday):

LS (8.6 lbs down from 13 yesterday, 21.4 lbs after watering tonight):

D2 (10.6 lbs down from 14.8 yesterday, 20.8 lbs after watering tonight):

R2 (13.8 lbs, down from 19.2 yesterday):

CR (22.2 lbs, down from 25.4 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

we going to have to start calling you DR.GREEN THUMB.....just awsome looking plants man....

I forgot to grab C3's weight tonight, so I go back down to grab it, open the tent and hear a fan squealing. The last of my lights to have worked without issue out of the box died tonight. Well, not dead dead. One fan is not spinning and I've got a line and a half of LEDs not lit.

I did swap the connectors, the fan itself is fine, it's the driver (is that the right name? the black box that supplies the power to the fan and I'm guessing a section of the panels below) that is no longer functioning.

I have one single plant make it from seed to harvest without a light failure, the Crown Royale. I have to go back and figure out when my last LED failure was exactly, but I'm pretty sure I'm hitting pretty close to the existing pattern.

:yahoo:

I've centered the remaining light, don't feel good about leaving this one running with the one fan dead.

Off to bother Sara and Ruby again.

Thanks man, appreciate it! I feel like I have to go back and get know your new girls a bit better though, haven't been around for so long I missed most of their lives! Seems like you guys have really started to get your system down pat :goodjob:

Great range of strains and they all look like they are thriving, can't wait to see whats in store, glad I got back in time for most of the action.

I just don't want you to say "screw it, too much to catch up on, I'm out". :)

we going to have to start calling you DR.GREEN THUMB.....just awsome looking plants man....

Thanks man! Overall we're pretty happy with this run, still learning and hoping to continue improving.

Dr. Green Thumb, I like that. :laughtwo:

April 30 (Saturday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 58 days old, Dark devil 2 is 47, Lemon Skunk is 43, Candy Cane 3 is 18, and Red Poison is 4. Temp dropped to 76 today with RH at 45% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps are currently unknown.

Photos: Crown Royale is 122 days old (72 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 25. CR is 11-15 inches below the Spider x4, Temp is 83 and RH is 35% at the canopy, 80 and 39% at the top, 69 and 48 overnight. PK is working on her four new tops in the veg tent.

• PK was flushed with half strength grow nutes (3 liters with 8 ml each of DNF Gro A+B, and 2.5 ml of calmag+) at 560ppm and 5.8 PH
  • R2 was soaked with full strength bloom nutes (7 liters with 30 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 7.5 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.4 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at 866ppm and 5.8 PH

Our third LED light failure in 6 months occurred tonight. I'm guessing a relatively easy fix once I get some parts in for it. In the meantime Jaybiz and I have decided to change up Crown Royale's finish a bit, so we can use the Spider in the auto tent until we can effect the repairs.

So, the Crown Royale will be enjoying her last day of light. Mid afternoon tomorrow I will move the Spider to the auto tent, and CR will sit in total darkness for 48 hours. Jaybiz will be back by then and we'll chop her down that night.

I'm really interested in Shigs new sponsored journal for LERDF's new light. Hoping there's a smaller version for a 4x4 tent in the works. :)

Family pics:

RP (8.6 lbs, down from 9.4 after watering yesterday):

C3 (10.6 lbs, down from 12.6 after watering yesterday) She's old enough to start tuck training, so her tops got shoved under her fan leaves:

Before:

After:

PK (4.4 lbs down from 5.2 yesterday, 9 lbs after watering tonight):

LS (17.4 lbs, down from 21.4 after watering yesterday):

D2 (15.4 lbs, down from 20.8 after watering yesterday):

R2 (10.4 lbs down from 13.8 yesterday, 24 lbs after watering tonight):

CR (19.2 lbs, down from 22.2 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Well, the CR's gonna make you proud. Dang, stopping here always has me shaking my head in wonder. :laughtwo: I've actually started watching from midnight my time (EST) to try to catch your update. You're doing everything right. :high-five:

Well, the CR's gonna make you proud. Dang, stopping here always has me shaking my head in wonder. :laughtwo: I've actually started watching from midnight my time (EST) to try to catch your update. You're doing everything right. :high-five:

Thanks Sue. I is starting to feel like we've got things in hand. Now to start changing things up for incremental improvements. :)

We'll have some tasters of the Crown Royale by the weekend I'm sure. Really looking forward to it. Our first "real" weed. :)

hey how tall are you letting them get before you top them??

Not going by height at all. I'm topping the fourth node off, leaving three nodes of branches for each side. That's been around day 12 or 13 for the last half dozen.

Our Second Revolver stayed incredibly short, she was only 5 inches above the ground when she was already stretched outside the edges of the pots.

Update on my scheduled quarterly LED light failure, Mars has asked for some pics of the light, on and off, and sadly in the off pictures it's clear it's not going to be a simple fix.

It's a bummer on your luck with lights for sure rtk! Tell them they should replace it with one with switches.

When I bought it, they claimed a Canadian repair center which later turned out not to exist. Haven't kept up on the status of that one, or if the claim was ever removed from the site.

Jaybiz has been talking about getting more lights for his photoperiods, so we'll likely use this as the excuse. We'll buy a new light immediately and fight the repair on the Mars II 900 without it affecting our current ladies too much.

Too bad there's no current Black Diamond LED light appropriate for a 4x4.

May 1 (Sunday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 59 days old, Dark devil 2 is 48, Lemon Skunk is 44, Candy Cane 3 is 19, and Red Poison is 5. Temp dropped to 77 today with RH at 45% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps was 67 and 47% RH.

Photos: Crown Royale is 123 days old (73 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 26. CR is spending the next 48 hours in the dark, Temp is 70 and RH is 41% at the canopy, 70 and 44% at the top, 67 and 45% overnight. PK is working on her four new tops in the veg tent.

We need the Spider in the auto tent, so Crown Royale starts her first day without any light. I'm not really convinced that it'll do much of anything, but it fits with our needs well enough to give it a go regardless.

Thanks to the reduced temperatures and PAR, nobody needed anything today.

Family pics:

RP (7.8 lbs, down from 8.6 yesterday):

C3 (9.8 lbs, down from 10.6 yesterday):

PK (8.4 lbs, down from 9 yesterday):

LS (15.2 lbs, down from 17.4 yesterday):

D2 (12.6 lbs, down from 15.4 yesterday):

R2 (20.6 lbs, down from 24 yesterday):

CR (16.6 lbs, down from 19.2 yesterday):

Last minutes under the Spider:

Alone in the wind, cold, and darkness for the next 48 straight:

Back in the tent:

Dropping by to say hello :thumb:

Now that the nice weather is here, you can guess where I've been spending my time enjoying the great outdoors, buzzing away while I chase a tiny white ball :rofl: I did harvest another Jack a few weeks ago and trying to get a white widow going.

The grows look amazing RTK and Jay:bravo:

Hope all is well :Namaste:

Looking good!

Thanks Max. I'm just glad we were able to steal the Spider from the other tent.

Dropping by to say hello :thumb:

Now that the nice weather is here, you can guess where I've been spending my time enjoying the great outdoors, buzzing away while I chase a tiny white ball :rofl: I did harvest another Jack a few weeks ago and trying to get a white widow going.

The grows look amazing RTK and Jay:bravo:

Hope all is well :Namaste:

Hey Golfer420! Sounds like you haven't been missing a thing. Had to actually turn on the A/C the other day, opening the windows to 26 celsius doesn't really do much to cool the house down.

May 2 (Monday) Update.

Autos: Revolver 2 is 60 days old, Dark devil 2 is 49, Lemon Skunk is 45, Candy Cane 3 is 20, and Red Poison is 6. Temp dropped to 76 today with RH at 50% during lights on. They are on an 18/6 schedule and are 22-24 inches from their lights. Overnight temps was 66 and 52% RH.

Photos: Crown Royale is 124 days old (74 days since her flip to 12/12) and Purple Kush is 27. CR is spending the another 24 hours in the dark, Temp is 69 and RH is 49% at the canopy, 69 and 51% at the top, 65 and 53% overnight. PK is working on her four new tops in the veg tent.

• RP got 1.6 liters of bubbled tap water (450 ml down the stem, 600 ml around the edge, and the rest in the tray) at 5.8 PH
  • D2 was soaked with her last full strength bloom nutes (6 liters with 30 ml each of DNF Bloom A+B, 8 ml of GO CaMg+, and 1.5 g of DNF Bloom Fortifier) at 964ppm and 5.8 PH

Last night as a single parent to these 6 girls. Jaybiz back tomorrow!

Family pics:

RP (7.6 lbs down from 7.8 yesterday, 11.2 lbs after watering tonight):

C3 (9.0 lbs, down from 9.8 yesterday):

PK (7.6 lbs, down from 8.4 yesterday):

LS (11.8 lbs, down from 15.2 yesterday):

D2 (9.8 lbs down from 12.6 yesterday, 20.8 lbs after watering tonight):

R2 (17.2 lbs, down from 20.6 yesterday):

Back in the tent:

Great update however, could you put your flowering times in when you show their pix's? The children it's not an issue but it's faster then scrolling up to check times. Thanks, ladies are coming along nicely. That CR's leaved still look great deep into flowering. I seems to start getting spots at 65 days. It let's me know when to start flushing.

Cheers

Sent from my SPH-L720T using 420

Back
Top Bottom