Away's Second Grow - DIY - Mars II TopLED 400W (80x5W) - 2015

Hey guys!

Today was big building day xD

I started out by building a wooden frame with an extra plank to hang lights from. Simple. Then i put on some trashbag's as walls and mounted a computer-fan as exhaust. Done. now i just need the light :thumb:

IMG_306514.JPG
IMG_306416.JPG
IMG_306314.JPG
IMG_307014.JPG
IMG_306810.JPG
IMG_306911.JPG
IMG_307110.JPG
IMG_307312.JPG
IMG_306715.JPG
IMG_306613.JPG

I should have it ready for new plants within a week or two :)
hope every1's doing good :high-five:

edit - Yes i need to clean the fan :rofl:

McD's

woulda been better if you used something like panda film the dark color is not gonna reflect the light
panda film black on one side white on the other just a thought :thumb:

thanks bud! :thumb:
it looks so damn cheap haha, but i think it'll work out!
It's not about the looks, it's about how efficient it is. & just so you know; It looks pretty darn creative to me.

woulda been better if you used something like panda film the dark color is not gonna reflect the light
panda film black on one side white on the other just a thought :thumb:

Hey, yeah man. I've been looking around for it, but it's a little too expensive for me right now.. cant get it in the quantity i need either.
gotta buy a whole lot at a time..
So i had to go with anything that could screen me from the light at night at least... It's standing right across from my bed lol, so cheap and something light doesnt get through too much? trashbags was all i could think of.
I was thinking about buying some mylar maybe and tape it up in there, just along the bottom atleast.
But yeah you're right man.. would have been more effective.. now i just gotta upgrade it later on lol.. :peace:

It's not about the looks, it's about how efficient it is. & just so you know; It looks pretty darn creative to me.

Ahh thanks man, i'm happy to hear :)
I cant wait to put it to the test!

A suggestion from the brokest of the broke; Broke Azz Reg. Just stop by the 99cent store & grab a twin size white sheet for the inside of your tent or even cheaper; an old one from your linen closet. You only have to cover the walls & door.

I've never had hash like that before. is it good? your plants look great. what distance from your light are they?

Growing happy and looking amazing! :goodjob:
Thanks Tenshi ^^ :high-five:

Nice little start to it.
Thx :)
I've never had hash like that before. is it good? your plants look great. what distance from your light are they?

It is probably some of the best hash i've had in my life.. It tastes a little hashy but it still has all the great fruity tastes to it as the buds did. Halfway through the joint i feel a buzzy feeling in my temples which is pretty rare for me.. Ican barely finnish the whole thing, and when i do i end up on the couch :rofl:
The plants are aproximately 22 inches from the light.. could probably go closer, but i see no problem, so no reason to fix stuff :)

McD's

Those are some healthy youngens Away.

Easy Away! He's just suggesting what he would do you outlaw. :laughtwo:

Back
Top Bottom