B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 plant,1 light A Love Affair (blue dream/marsII400)

If you search this forum for ejuice you'll see some people have done the ejuice. I've been using my 7ml carto tank for 2 years but have a kayfun rebuildable and have achieved a sub 1 ohm coil; but the damn thing has a leaking problem so I stick with the tank and 24mg nic! I have bottles of pure pg and vg and a 72% nicotine concentrate. If you spill it on your skin you can die!

I've been using the ProVari with Nautilus Tank for the last 2 months. First time in 32 years I've been "smoke-free". It all started when my Mom sent me a Vapir ONE last year. I re-gifted that after using it for a couple months and now use the Arizer Solo (portable) and Extreme-Q (desktop) for cannabis and the ProVari for nicotine. I started with the 18mg juice, but have been completely smoke-free for awhile and last week dropped down a step to the 12mg concentration. The first few weeks I still had a craving in the evening. I fought that aspect and now those cravings are far and few between. My wife (1.5-2 packs/day) is also down to 3-4 coffin nails a day now too. It's harder for her, but she's sticking with it.

Here's my little rig:

ProVari_and_Nautilus_tank.jpg

I've looked into canna-juice too and not seen a recipe yet I'm sold on enough to suggest. I've considered getting a vapor globe for it, but that's also less-than-ideal, but possibly workable. I'm definitely more interested in a pg/vg concentrate myself.

There's plenty of recipes on google. Can't post here, wind up with censor dashes. I just don't have any conformation of if they really work well. I'm sure making a tea of pg or vg and bud, stewing for 12 hours sounds like it should work if you keep it at the right temp it will do it's conversion thing but I don't have any bud to waste to see if it'll work.

I tried it a few times once with a buddy that had bought a few of those machines.

Honestly I didn't like it much. He really raved about it.

So I gave it a chance, and tried it again a few times.

Maybe I'm just old school, but I just love a good joint.
ditto:tokin:

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 Plant,1 Light A Love Affair (Blue Dream/marsII400)

Not too indifferent from devaluing the "likes" function by scrolling down a thread clicking "like" on every entry without reading them. :loopy:

Not too indifferent from devaluing the "likes" function by scrolling down a thread clicking "like" on every entry without reading them. :loopy:
If your referring to me, I read every post of every thread I'm subbed to. :love:
Maybe that's why I "like" more than most. Nothing but love for you Gov.

If your referring to me, I read every post of every thread I'm subbed to. :love:
Maybe that's why I "like" more than most. Nothing but love for you Gov.

lmao BAR.

I was chuckling as I typed that, and I always try to proofread most of my posts. When I read that one back it didn't sound right, but I clicked it anyway. It certainly isn't directed at you, nor anyone else in particular. Just an interesting tidbit I've seen from time to time and in my own curiosity, I try to delve into the reasoning behind it. Weird, huh?

hey guys supp... well i have pics of the girls and my new mods & rda's this next harvest i will test out some recipes and find a recipes that works even if i have to create it,
so heres the gear i have and will be using to test the canna vape juice with
heres the new rig a k100 with stock carto tank it is a mechanical mod capable of sub ohm coil support
DSCF28161.JPG
and with the nimbus rebuildable dripping atomizer
DSCF28181.JPG
DSCF28201.JPG
DSCF28221.JPG
DSCF28231.JPG
DSCF28251.JPG
that thing cranks massive amounts of vapor room filling clouds with just the stock dual coils i can wait to see it with my custom sub ohm nano quad coils with rso,bho etc
ok heres the k100 with the smok tech mini rda
DSCF28262.JPG
DSCF28271.JPG
DSCF28281.JPG
and some random pics of all my gear well most of it im still waiting on my b-day present from spiffy
a tesla vv/vw variable voltage,variable wattage with all the bells and whistles
DSCF28301.JPG
DSCF28211.JPG
DSCF28171.JPG

thats some of the regular ego styles and the very cool long lasting mvp 2.0 in camo/hunter and a few of the various cartos,clearos and tanks at my disposal
and
a very small assortment of my custom vape juices lot of berry and cream flavors and a few vanillas
i have about 40 flavors and about 200 bottles i have mixed
DSCF28291.JPG
so when i start working on the "canna vape big irish doode sauce" ! you think i have enough gear and stuff to complete the task and test the product? lol

Wow, very nice BID. I'm finishing up a bottle of Strawberry banana smoothie my Wife didn't care for (I dig it though). My preferred scent/flavor is a vanilla caramel (Ill Nilla) a local guy makes and sells to the stores here. I prefer the "beige" flavors myself. Vanilla, cream, caramel, etc, over the hardcore fruity flavors. Some of those synthetic fruit flavors can give me a headache.

i like the blueberry blackberry and vanilla custard ,vanilla ice cream,i cant stand any of the nut flavors like toasted almond or peanut butter from baker, dont know bout others yet,i mix 90% my own im a 90-100% vg guy , and sub ohm with a dripp atty is where its at! funny thing is im to this point at 6-7 months since i started the vapin most ppl have taken years, i allwayz get as far into things as possible as fast as i can, i started mixin flavors a month in my first vape was the mvp 2.0 vv/vw i was drawn to the competition level equipment right away mainly because i always want the premier experience with everything i hate crappy stuff lol
and i figured it would be the best equip to use with cannabis :rocker:

I wish I knew what you guys were talkin about. I use the G Pen, and I can say it pretty much sucks. Yeezus BID those vapes look military grade! I'm just a defenseless pathetic civilian over here and you guys are speaking in acronymns and stuff I can't understand. It looks nuclear powered. I want one.

Back
Top Bottom