B.I.D.'s Revolution #9 1 Plant - 1 Light A Love Affair - Blue Dream - Mars II 400

Re: B.I.D.'S Revolution #9 1 Plant,1 Light A Love Affair (Blue Dream/marsII400)

ok you wild n crazy weed thugz i have some snapz for you
it took me all day to get these to upload it kept screwing up and i didnt get them all to work so enjoy what there is lol
DSCF27812.JPG
DSCF27821.JPG
DSCF27841.JPG
DSCF27862.JPG
DSCF27881.JPG
DSCF27941.JPG

Great update BID, love the new chiller (Micheal Jackson theme) :cheesygrinsmiley:

i need to get a pump for it and some other odds n bits to get it setup, but the plan is to have all the new gear in use for the next run im planning on the 4 autopots and the ebb n flow with 1-2 for a total of 6 under a 4x4 scrog with as much led as i can fit in there , prolly 1 cannatonic,2 blue dreams and the last 2 will be either a gsc,og-kush,bubba-og or maybe sour diesel #2 :rocker:

hoo boy, that will be a party! The way you have all those strains dialed in, it should be a good learning experience (for me) to see you run them in a different medium/system. I'm down for sitting fireside to that show.

Hey BID, your plants are looking great. I love the Blue Dream pictures. I read all the posts and like all the ones that I like. I found it interesting that someone would run down the thread and like everything. I can't see what the reason for that is. I mean the likes are kind of like the reps in my opinion. Those and a few bucks will get you a cup of coffee. :rofl: If they have any value I sure don't know what it would be. Have a great week my friend. :peace:

hello sir I have a HSO blue dream fem seed 45 days in veg ,ebb n flow, I- gro led(no controler) 16/8, and still running veg nutes,and she started to bud on her own.
I have not veged a plant this long before so I do not know if the single GIRLY part with the hair at each node is the plant sayin' flower me now or I am gonna any way
any thoughts are greatly appretiated.
:peace:

BID knows his Blue Dream, and certainly will be better to discuss, but though I may be mistaken, I think once a plant matures, it will show sex without necessarily starting to actually flower. Once you flip the light schedule it should take off right away though. I love seeing a plant in flower that vegged for a long time (all those big outdoor plants I grew back in the day most likely) because they seem to have a different vibe to them.

I just flipped my Double Glock on the 2nd and looked this morning and now I'm calling this day 1 of flower.
It was showing hairs at the nodes over 3 weeks ago. It usually takes 7-10 days. I have heard if you run GLR it can happen in less than a week.

on plants that have reached sexual maturity they will have 1 caylx and pistil on either side of each node,this is normal and just the lant saying im an adult now and ready to flower, but its not like its going to melt or explode if it stays in veg, veg her as long as you need she will be ready and gow into full flower more readily, glr can make you think a girl is flowering but its still not going to flower if she gets that full hour in the middle of the "night" i have even gone to 90 min to correct girls that had gotten to much dark :rocker:

Awesome update, beautiful plants and great images of them!!!

i have 2 that are good but a bit too powerful for an rda,i find them harsh on the throat

the g-pen is entry level wont chuck the vapor hard enough for me, no offence bud i started with that camo mvp lol so when i tried a regular carto/clero tank i was like wtf? this is weak! lol i always go both feet into the deep end i actually considered filling a smoke machine and hooking up a vacuum cleaner hose!! but thats to much juice to waste if it does not work and i dont feel like hauling around a generator hehe !
i have heard of them but i have not tried any flavors beyond baker vapor and a few from the local shop im really into mixing my own organic juices with 100% vg i like a soft or non existent throat hit and giant clouds i had to drop my nic down to .6mg from 18mg cuz i was turning green after 2 hits ! you get so much more vapor with rda's i can fill my bedroom with fog like a hot shower in a tiny bathroom with just a few hits!! talk about your clam bake bammmmm!! cant wait to fire it up with cannabis vapor!!

now your talkin im rankin on some vanilla/yellow cake batter/vanilla custard tonight 100% vg 0 nic tonight cuz im chain vapin mad fat clouds tonight! yeah buddy!!! kerkow!!!

im just skitzo like that brother!! im the biv lately!!! shazam!!!
Nice RDA bfam, I got one with a juice order. I only use ultra low nic juice with that bad boy lol
So your going to make a MMJ juice with your Canna Tonic?
Sounds cool let me know how it turns out.
I've been wondering if the organic butane stuff their advertising with CO2 as the propellant really gives you more CBDs? Have you heard anything about it?

Oh yeah nice chiller too! maybe my 1/4 horse will see some use next Summer

Hey BID, your plants are looking great. I love the Blue Dream pictures. I read all the posts and like all the ones that I like. I found it interesting that someone would run down the thread and like everything. I can't see what the reason for that is. I mean the likes are kind of like the reps in my opinion. Those and a few bucks will get you a cup of coffee. :rofl: If they have any value I sure don't know what it would be. Have a great week my friend. :peace:
Could it be as simple as they liked everything they just read? I think "like" means you like the post for whatever reason that may be. Shoot, I like you for no particular reason. LOL...

Ditto...

Hey BID!!!!

Wow, I can't believe I've missed out on 25 pages of this journal!!! I am going to have to spend some time and go back through it!! Looks like your gardens are doing amazing...!!! Very frosty nugs too!!!!

I wanted to invite you over to my current journal when you get a chance, I have a surprise/reveal that I will be doing tonight/tomorrow that I think you might enjoy! :) peace and jah bless my friend!

thanks buck i try lol :rocker:
Nice RDA bfam, I got one with a juice order. I only use ultra low nic juice with that bad boy lol
So your going to make a MMJ juice with your Canna Tonic?
Sounds cool let me know how it turns out.
I've been wondering if the organic butane stuff their advertising with CO2 as the propellant really gives you more CBDs? Have you heard anything about it?

Oh yeah nice chiller too! maybe my 1/4 horse will see some use next Summer
i have a i-go w6 rda coming i want a quad coil build and adjustable airflow running dual macros and organic cotton in my nimbus after i drilled out the air holes, im gonna run a canna vape juice after the next harvest,and cannatonics after that, have not heard about the co2 extraction giving more cbds, hmm interesting
Hey BID!!!!

Wow, I can't believe I've missed out on 25 pages of this journal!!! I am going to have to spend some time and go back through it!! Looks like your gardens are doing amazing...!!! Very frosty nugs too!!!!

I wanted to invite you over to my current journal when you get a chance, I have a surprise/reveal that I will be doing tonight/tomorrow that I think you might enjoy! :) peace and jah bless my friend!
i'll be back over in a bit ice :rocker:

Back
Top Bottom