Brix Aware 1.0

Thanks for the props boys and girls!
Like I said all I really did is add water and try to stay out of the way.
Had a little toot on a bud i picked a few days ago...not really dry yet but got a nice buzz off of it.

As for you BID... Max here has a few question for you before you go down stairs...
LOL :)
ed026573c8151e744261024e3370bb6fc536cc4b.jpg

Like a marbled statue! What breed is he?

Finished up my brix grow. Wasn't exactly a stellar yield, but the smoke is extremely potent.

I noticed the frost is very heavy at the bud core, but not as much on the small leaves as some other grows.

So far the White Widow is awesome as usual, and the Bubba Kush clone is fantastic.

Original Berry is hanging now, but test bud is already a winner. Harvested just in time. A very tiny patch of bud rot started on the large main cola.

WW is actually this white looking in person also, not just from the flash like the pic
G9_WW5_bud_dry.jpg

BK
G9_BK_bud_dry.jpg

Pulled out the 5 cheese plants today intent on chopping...
Got them to the table and changed my mind.

But Any day now I think :)

This is my favorite lady this round. Cheese...Its about 1/2 the size of everything else...but stayed nice and green and happy the whole run. Not much more than an oz or so on her but what she has is top shelf in this neck of the woods..

IMAG1854.jpg
IMAG1859.jpg
IMAG1862.jpg

awesome man!

False alarm on the Amber alert...I was looking at a small bud leaf...the buds them selves are cloudy but no amber yet.
I did harvest 3 of the smaller cheese, its already dry, was just over 4 zips of nice buds...One hit and quit...smells and taste like fresh cut bud. The resin isnt like the AK's...after working with AK buds its like having super glue on your fingers...This stuff is tacky butt I was able to trim a quarter pound with out gloves or an alcohol rinse very strange...I dont know if thats a strain thing or something the brix soil is doing.

After i had the 3 plants cut and hanging...visually I guessed there was about 2 oz on the line....Im usually pretty good about guessing finished weight...but these brix buds weight twice as much as they look like they should. One zip would fit in a 1 qt jar with room to spare...The AK's all look to b about twice the size of the cheese so this should be a real nice harvest.

Welp ready or not I need to get down there and start chopping...I think we are passed 10 weeks...Plus I need to start a new Journal with Docs kit....pretty excited about that

Chop! chop! I'm excited for you man!

Other than the last 2 cheese...nothing is ready :(
Some cloudy...very little Amber.

I took a look back in the Journal...the last male was pulled on 9/26...The female bud set was well on its way at that point...even if we count from that point we are about 9 weeks.

The only time i stress about when to harvest is when i keep a journal...without a journal I have no idea how old they are and pretty much just shoot from the hip...they are done when they are done no matter what the clock says...so i guess we wait.

The cheese is getting rave reviews...it has been nick named "happy bud" I take that as a complement :)

Here are some random shots from lights on today

IMAG18721.jpg
IMAG1873.jpg
IMAG1874.jpg
IMAG1875.jpg
IMAG1881.jpg
IMAG1883.jpg
IMAG1884.jpg
IMAG18881.jpg

So I think I will go :roorrip: And then Cut The Cheese :rofl:

wow i know i have never said this before but , r2 i just love it when you cut the cheese!! its crazy but i want to smell it to when you cut the cheese!!! seriously good lookin fresh cut cheese! i love my blue cheese its my current fav, since i have several "blue" strains i have to believe why i love it so much it the cheese side, on another note in one of the pics in the 1st post the first couple close up shots(pic 7&8) it may be just curled pistils but i'll be damned if it does not look like the beginings of some fresh poppin nanners,,please tell me its option A not the second, if it is you save them for feminized seed, just pick n save before they open
damn good & happy cheese i love chesse! cheese cheeese cheeeeeeeeese!!!

look like the beginings of some fresh poppin nanners

I dont see any in the Pics BID but the AK's will push a few nanners if I let them go too long. I do think I seen a couple last night...I will take a closer look tonight and try to find them.

Back
Top Bottom