Brix Aware 1.0

Very funny but not so funny story about the Piss test. I had a similar experience in trying to pass one last minute for a job interview. I went out and got one of those synthetic urine pouch/belts and wore it in. She did a physical examination and had me pull up my shirt, pants etc and I was just about to get the clear to go to the bathroom. For some reason though the lady made me pull up my shirt again and down the small/crack of my back she spotted the belt holding the fake urine pouch (it was nearly around my azz cheeks). I don't know how she even spotted it but she asked me..whats that?? I told her it was a back brace for posture that my doctor perscribed and she wanted me to take it off. I told her I can't, doctor's orders (quick thinking) and she said well you have to call your doctor. I told her that I would, but had to go to my car to get my phone to get his number...after about 10 minutes of back and forth debating she finally let me go to my car to "call my doctor"
I get to the car ripped off the belt and was trying to figure out how to stuff this 6" x 3" by 2" pouch of fake piss into my pants where it was not able to be seen and at the same time was trying to figure out how to get the tubing near my firehose so it looked natural. So I shoved the piss bag into my pocket and flattened it as much as possible, cut a hole in my jeans with my keys and fed the tube through to my boxers. I went back in and she inspected me and all was good and she let me take the test. I filled up the sample bottle and was waiting for the temp to reach "normal" and totally was sweating trying to warm this thing up by friction, all well she was knocking and yelling to me "whats taking so long". I finally said "F-it" and walked out and handed her the sample and waited for the quick test. She comes back and say's "this is not real, you cheated!" and I looked at her and kept denying it. Finally she told me that the temp was too low and she knew it was fake, but was completely stumped on how I snuck by her inspection with fake pee...she really wanted me to tell her how, but I just kept saying it was real and that I pee colder than normal and she got so mad that she failed me, oh well, on to the next job...LOL

Ok 7 weeks down, we are in the home stretch.
Visually the buds are small but they are tight tight tight, and oh so sticky.
They all got tea and spray last night.
Been adding cal/mag to water as well.
So far I have been getting away with water once a week...i REALLY like that...and I think the plants do too

IMAG1790.jpg
IMAG1791.jpg
IMAG1792.jpg
IMAG1793.jpg
IMAG1795.jpg
IMAG1796.jpg
IMAG1797.jpg
IMAG1798.jpg
IMAG1801.jpg
IMAG1802.jpg
IMAG1804.jpg
IMAG1809.jpg

Got me some Red Wigglers this week.
The plan is to feed them root balls and any other garden waist as well as kitchen scraps
Then feed that castings back to the plants.
The same microbes are at work here as what you see in a healthy soil so it seems like a nice fit.
This is a 30gal tub with 1 pound of worms.
They say 1 pound of worms can consume 1/2 pound of stuff PER DAY...that should take care
of all my garden waist and then some :)
IMAG1810.jpg

Welp the stink is reaching new heights. My minimal odor control methods are not going to work with Brix at the wheel.
So I picked up a 30 pound carbon filter and a fresh jug of Ona...will install tonight and hope it works.

Very funny but not so funny story about the Piss test. I had a similar experience in trying to pass one last minute for a job interview. I went out and got one of those synthetic urine pouch/belts and wore it in. She did a physical examination and had me pull up my shirt, pants etc and I was just about to get the clear to go to the bathroom. For some reason though the lady made me pull up my shirt again and down the small/crack of my back she spotted the belt holding the fake urine pouch (it was nearly around my azz cheeks). I don't know how she even spotted it but she asked me..whats that?? I told her it was a back brace for posture that my doctor perscribed and she wanted me to take it off. I told her I can't, doctor's orders (quick thinking) and she said well you have to call your doctor. I told her that I would, but had to go to my car to get my phone to get his number...after about 10 minutes of back and forth debating she finally let me go to my car to "call my doctor"
I get to the car ripped off the belt and was trying to figure out how to stuff this 6" x 3" by 2" pouch of fake piss into my pants where it was not able to be seen and at the same time was trying to figure out how to get the tubing near my firehose so it looked natural. So I shoved the piss bag into my pocket and flattened it as much as possible, cut a hole in my jeans with my keys and fed the tube through to my boxers. I went back in and she inspected me and all was good and she let me take the test. I filled up the sample bottle and was waiting for the temp to reach "normal" and totally was sweating trying to warm this thing up by friction, all well she was knocking and yelling to me "whats taking so long". I finally said "F-it" and walked out and handed her the sample and waited for the quick test. She comes back and say's "this is not real, you cheated!" and I looked at her and kept denying it. Finally she told me that the temp was too low and she knew it was fake, but was completely stumped on how I snuck by her inspection with fake pee...she really wanted me to tell her how, but I just kept saying it was real and that I pee colder than normal and she got so mad that she failed me, oh well, on to the next job...LOL

:cheesygrinsmiley::rofl:

Welp the stink is reaching new heights. My minimal odor control methods are not going to work with Brix at the wheel.
So I picked up a 30 pound carbon filter and a fresh jug of Ona...will install tonight and hope it works.

Now that's a good problem to have! Your garden looks great man good job!

Now that's a good problem to have! Your garden looks great man good job!
2 days ago I had someone standing at my front door say "Did you hit a skunk?"
Um, err, yea thats the ticket! damn thing ran right out in front of me :)

Installed the filter with 450 cfm fan and set the open jug of ona in the room.
Im pretty impressed, the filter does a real good job...the ona might even be overkill.

The brix buds are not only more stinky than the hydro cycle but there are way more buds to put out the stink.

2 days ago I had someone standing at my front door say "Did you hit a skunk?"
Um, err, yea thats the ticket! damn thing ran right out in front of me :)

Installed the filter with 450 cfm fan and set the open jug of ona in the room.
Im pretty impressed, the filter does a real good job...the ona might even be overkill.

The brix buds are not only more stinky than the hydro cycle but there are way more buds to put out the stink.

haha....now we're talking! I set up a large fan and carbon filter in the drying room. It just runs as a scrubber, not venting outside, just filtering the inside air. It knocks the smell down real fast.

haha....now we're talking! I set up a large fan and carbon filter in the drying room. It just runs as a scrubber, not venting outside, just filtering the inside air. It knocks the smell down real fast.

Yea thats what Im doing in the grow room, the filter just sits sucking air off the floor and blowing it straight up...has the added bonus of keeping the c02 off the floor as well....I had a small fan blowing at floor level anyway but this thing really moves and mixes the air nicely

thats a nifty idea to just put a scrubber and fan just sitting there recirculating
It been working real good on these little stinkers...I took the ona jug out for a day and ended up putting it back in...the scrubber knocks the stink way down and the ona covers the last little bit.

Into week 9 now...some are slowing up but i'm not even thinking about chop till after week 10...then i will just take the tops....

IMAG1822.jpg
IMAG1823.jpg
IMAG18281.jpg
IMAG1829.jpg
IMAG1833.jpg

These next two are a few weeks behind the others

IMAG1837.jpg

IMAG1838.jpg
IMAG1840.jpg
IMAG1841.jpg
IMAG1842.jpg
IMAG1843.jpg
IMAG1845.jpg
IMAG1844.jpg

Man those are sexy R2!!!
All the credit goes to Doc...all I did is follow his lead. No bugs, no mold, no PH fuss....LOL my ph meter is dried up and the batteries are dead....but it makes a great stir stick when im mixing up the spays :)

I think the main table was heat stressed during stretch...every day they would literally grow into the light...I ran outa head room 3 times...this table is 6x3 with 2k of light. The secondary table is under a single old school 25 year old 1k naked bulb...and once again that old worn out light is out doing the brand new fancy air cooled bulbs...same soil and strain but the foliage is staying greener longer...and there is well over half as much bud as on the big table with twice the light.

I think at least until the summer heat comes, this next round i will pull the glass off the new hoods and run them open...1 bulb over 1 table

It been working real good on these little stinkers...I took the ona jug out for a day and ended up putting it back in...the scrubber knocks the stink way down and the ona covers the last little bit.

Into week 9 now...some are slowing up but i'm not even thinking about chop till after week 10...then i will just take the tops....

IMAG1822.jpg
IMAG1823.jpg
IMAG18281.jpg
IMAG1829.jpg
IMAG1833.jpg

These next two are a few weeks behind the others

IMAG1837.jpg

IMAG1838.jpg
IMAG1840.jpg
IMAG1841.jpg
IMAG1842.jpg
IMAG1843.jpg
IMAG1845.jpg
IMAG1844.jpg

Those look really great R2! I'm thankful to doc as well with my current grow its been so easy, very boring though! lol

Back
Top Bottom