Brix Aware 1.0

hi mate, got a quick question for you, well i say quick but let me explain, ive got some tropical fish tanks, and i started running a test, i used 2 clones the same age and taken from the same part of the mother plant, both clones grew at the same pace and both was the same size, now i wondered how the plants would grow using tropical fish tank water instead of tap water, so i used these clones to run the test, i started giving the 1 clone tank water and bpn and the other tap water and bpn, now the tank water fed clone is a lot bigger than the other and is further is flower, i dont want to give it to all my plants till ive tested the buds, but so far so good,

now the water has nitrates and nitrites in it, and this is what most fertilisers are made up of, and clearly the plant is doing a whole lot better when fed the tropical tank water, ph is around 6.8 to 6.9 and im growing in soil, now when i clean the filter in the tank and clean the gravel every 4 to 6 weeks im left with a load of sludge, its fish poo and un-eaten food, now i usualy throw this away but since ive been feeding with plant water and getting great results im wondering if this sludge could be left to dry and used as some kind of mix to mix in when i make a batch of compost, or use it on top of the compost and as a kind of feed, im not sure whats in the sludge apart from fish crap and left over food, so do you think this would be something i could use to benefit the plants,

ive only been using the tropical fish tank water to feed one of my plants with, what im doing now is growing a 2ltr dwc hempie and ill be using tank water in the res instead of tap water, i wont roll it out with all my plants till i can sample the buds, but with a good flush i should have no problems with the buds but wont know till i harvest it,

but im wondering if this sludge would be of any benefit to the plants, im only asking due to the results im getting with the plant fed with tank water,

dont worry if its something you dont know about, its a stab in the dark mate, just wanted to get some oppinion on if its worth trying or not.

Aquaponics google it. I've done it, it works, but its a total pain in the ass.
And this brix stuff kick its ass all over the place.

In a nut shell the plants clean the water for the fish and the fish feed the plants. Mother nature has done it for millions of years.
If you drive down that road i would try it with an outdoor veggie garden so you know what you are up against.

I'm looking at a price point below 50 bucks, including shipping for my kit.

Doc! That's too cheap man! I spent more than that just driving around with the shopping list LOL
You need to make enough to hire someone to fill the orders for you cause we need you to spend your time in the lab:thumb:

Doc! That's too cheap man! I spent more than that just driving around with the shopping list LOL
You need to make enough to hire someone to fill the orders for you cause we need you to spend your time in the lab:thumb:

Well, I know a thing or two about business, including retail. I'm pricing with several factors in mind:

1.)profit. got to pay the bills, can't stay in business without profit
2.)Price point....too expensive or too cheap. Both hurt profit.
3.)repeat business. cheap enough to warrant re-ordering. Volume baby!

I think my price is about right! You may not know this, but the markup on Hydro Shop Crap----my favorite to hate is Advanced Nutrients----is about 5000%. I'm not marking up nearly that much. Not even close. Not even the same decimal point!

Once people try this, see how easy it is and see the results.....well, I've done my job!

Ok So about day 19 here on the bloom table.
Bloomit-PGR-Natures Own-yucca treatment last night on all.

The lights are all the way up on the right side.
I super cropped 3 tops lastnight...this morning all three where bending back toward the light.

Bud set looks real nice...this is going to be a bumper crop.
Daddy is dropping pollen so i will be painting a few branches next week.

IMAG1710.jpg
IMAG17121.jpg
IMAG17141.jpg
IMAG17151.jpg
IMAG17161.jpg

Hey Curso!! Wow man that high brix is really showing on your girls, the stems are so vibrant and green, the leaves so deep green its looking beautiful man!!! Sorry I've been away quite a bit, finally getting more used to my job and staring to have a little more free time so I should be around more...looks like your doing a fine job!!!

Having some serious canopy management issues here.
The AK47s have always been tall but this is ridiculous!
The tops hit the light then i bend them over then the next day they are right back up there.

I guess i will just put them on the ground and deal with the water overflow with a mop and bucket??
Wishing I would have got some kiddie pools while they were in stock now.
Putting them on the floor i can spread them out a bit to.

This brix grow is out preforming everything i have done before in every way. You always hear hydro will out preform soil...but you couldn't prove it by me and what i see in this garden.

Having some serious canopy management issues here.
The AK47s have always been tall but this is ridiculous!
The tops hit the light then i bend them over then the next day they are right back up there.

I guess i will just put them on the ground and deal with the water overflow with a mop and bucket??
Wishing I would have got some kiddie pools while they were in stock now.
Putting them on the floor i can spread them out a bit to.

This brix grow is out preforming everything i have done before in every way. You always hear hydro will out preform soil...but you couldn't prove it by me and what i see in this garden.

I agree 100%!!!
I bent a couple Sour Diesel's the other day, looked in on them the next morning and was like..hey who moved my plants?...they looked as if I never cracked them at all...I'm totally blown away with the results I achieved growing this way. By the way...my brixy grow blew my buddies rdwc's away :high-five:. He had some issues, but still got blown away.

He had some issues
That's just it, for me anyway, there is always "some issues" in my hydro grows.
Other than having to raise the lights every damn day :) Docs method just works, the plants have what they need all we got to do is stay out of the way and let um do their thing.

Back
Top Bottom