Brix Aware 1.0

Wow R2!!! damn you have a nice looking garden full of frosty nugs!!!! Sorry I haven't been around much lately but I'm amazed at how good those ladies are looking :)

I saw your comment above about the ona and the odor... I found another way thats pretty cheap to help mask the smell. If you pick up those round/can style gas station air fresheners (there like a buck or 2) and put one in your air outlet ducting near the exit (after your scrubber) it helps to also mask the air comming out of the tent, and they seem to last about a week to 3 weeks depending on the humidity. I usually stretch mine longer by filling them with water after they dry out and it seems to get a few extra weeks out of them..its a nice cheep solution in addition to the scrubber and ona...

Another trick with the Ona that my hydro shop taught me is to get an airstone and a small pump and put the airstone in the bottom of the ona jar, they use the buckets but works ok with the smaller ones too... add some water to the ona (distilled or r/o is best) and let the air bubble through the ona... not as cost effective but really gets the ona kicking :)

Very nice job on your journal and grow!! can't wait to see whats next after this one :)

Thanks guys, Its all down hill from here.

Ice..I have been putting ona in a shallow dish and sliding it into the central air intake....works real good, but goes quick.

The cheese is gone, every last speck. Got about 7z out of 5 plants, thats pretty low even for my garden, the AKs look to be double that.
But I did have a seed fall out of a Cheese top while i was trimming it...must be a AK-Cheese cross...I will let that seed sit a week and then grow that beoch out.

You should see the smile on my face...this is going to be a stellar harvest.
New high water marks have been set in this little garden.

This the first AK to go, she looked pretty tired and I need the space...so she is off to a better place :)

IMAG1909.jpg
IMAG1912.jpg
IMAG1914.jpg
IMAG1919.jpg

Had some of the Above AK last night, very upbeat sativa like buzz...I did some chit I should have done months ago while bouncing around the house :) One hit was plenty.

Got 3oz off the first AK and that was the smallest weakest AK. Thats pretty damn good for 1 sq foot...and puts us in line for 1GPW :thumb:

The resin on the AK's are a lot like the Cheese in that it isn't like super glue...rubs right off no alcohol needed...is anyone else getting this? Its not strain related so it must be the grow style.

Now this is what I'm talking about:thumb:

Typical AK...this is why the AK's are the only strain I have grow more than once...I have had nothing else in this garden that can compete with it....plus this plant is an F3...looks just like it's great great grandmother from serious seeds.

IMAG1942.jpg
IMAG1943.jpg
IMAG1945.jpg
IMAG1951.jpg

:bravo: very nice grow R2

Hey R2 I did notice the resin not sticking to my fingers I wiped it off my fingers with a paper towel...lol scissors were another story :D
I knew I wasn't crazy...well at least on that topic anyway...interesting, makes me wonder what the trim hash will be like?

Any idea what causes leafs to get a sort of bumpy look like this?

all 3 different strains appear the same, I would swear they are the same strain if I didn't know better.

All are healthy green, not necessarily dark, but very healthy.

basically a minearlized Promix organic soil.

G10_Ds_leaf_bumps.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom