Brother's - Afghani x Skunk #1 - Indoor Soil - 600W HPS - 4x4 Tent

Nice pictures Brother and some really good looking plants. Three thumbs up.

:thanks: i enjoy them quite much, that sample turned out to be more than expected, can't wait for the real thing :love:

Yummyyy :) you need to work on focusing your camera tho :) Nce update bro. :cheer:

thanks! yeah i need some work, i never had a cam like that so i need to kinda search the settings and work the focus a bit better.

i promise ill get better :) already loving my new gadget

Looks superb my friend.

thank you man, that means a lot coming from you ;)

In all that is holy brother, your girls look amazing. The wait was worth it :circle-of-love:

thank you brother i appreciate it, i cant take all the credit tho, they come from a good family :high-five:

Yeah - you chose one really nice camera :high-five: those photos were worth the wait.

Love the angles you used :blunt:

And your Ladies - Really, really nice :adore:

thanks :) ill try to make it more artistic next watering update :high-five:

Well done my friend, all of those buds are lookin' FAT and STICKY!! Absolutely awesome. Seriously.

Can't wait to see what they look like once you harvest them, so fat! Top Shelf meds for you buddy :thumb:

thank you guys and girls for the kind words :Namaste:

with roughly 30 days of veg, it was flipped after 30 days of breaking soil really and still turned out above their level in weight league.

got some beans left of this, now im glad i do

:yummy: chop soon

beautiful grow.

dark colors.

frosty buds.

big colas.

you really rocked the nutrition this grow.

lovely, lovely girls. :bravo::bravo::goodjob:

thank you my friend, cheers for dropping by, always nice to see a friendly face in the replies ;)

she was a real winner, really digged her salt, i started on half the suggested but then i went 100% suggested dosage and after a certain point i started going over the suggested like 1/3 over it and still took it like a champ, no lockouts.

i got some beans left of this, i wanna train one and feed it to death and see how it produces :)

Bravo on a fine gaggle of girls my friend. Some damn nice frosty meds coming your way soon! :) awesomeness in pictures! :)

wow thanks LA :) so kind words and coming from you mean something more :love:

love having you around :high-five:

looking real good bro, keep it up!

hey old chap ben ;)

i'm glad you stuck around 420mag, for those that don't know ben he is cool guys he is one of us but we met on another forum.

he is starting to see the differences tho and lets be honest, this is the best 420 community so, enjoy your stay ben :)

You're killin' it brother, they look perfect! Stellar looking buds my friend. :circle-of-love:

wow CS how nice comment to leave to a fella :circle-of-love:

thank you so much, i did your drying method to test some of the samples and well the smoke report was done while on it, lol.

always nice to see you stopping by to say hi :)

i'd also like to let you fellas know that i might not be doing anything inside this summer, its possible that i'm leaving for a summer sessonal job on some island and things are pretty hard to keep track of when you're that busy.

however i helped a friend start another little project, some beans just arrived recently aswell, we certainly couldnt let a good spot go to waste ;)

so to summarize.. say hello to NYC diesel number 1 and 2 :smokin:

DSC0008714.JPG
DSC0008815.JPG
DSC0008913.JPG

oh and if you're wondering why they're in different shelters, we just wanted to test the safety of humidity dome's comfort vs the raw power of natura like wind rain and all that kind of stuff, and keep the bugs out ofc that was the priority on this one. Things are going to be compared and noted ofc, like everything we do in here :)

thats the most recent news from me, a second journal will soon open for that project since i won't going perpetual on this one.

i'll go perpetual at some point eventually but i'm still looking for the timing and certainly the place.

i hope all is good in your world, peace and love ..oh and keep medicating of coooourse :roorrip:

watering update tommorow :smokin:

Looking wonderful Brother!!!

What cute little ones, lookin' all excited to take on this world! Awesome job with the set up man, those should be some awesome plants. :thumb:

thanks guys, im worried about the little one

it's so hard when let them go isnt it, you know its out there and cant do anything

i hope the poor thing survived that raging thunderstorm we had earlier :biglaugh:

the big girls had their photoshoot and then they went to bed early

im feeling like, the same plastic material as a room for them can prevent some things, yellow sticky stripes for the second problem, door that opens so i can intervene on anything furter all that.

ill see how it turns out

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom