Bruce Banner Marries A Watermelon - SIP Grow

Day 84 and day 56 of flower, week 8 of flower.

Busy day today. New fence for the chicken run, first mow of the season, turned the veggie beds and amended with GeoFlora veg :) and now it’s beer in hand on the couch!

Popped into the tent to feed and Banner had one cola flipped over and on the ground…. So did a quick fix with some garden string and a wrap around around her to keep everything vertical…

New charcoal in the filter made a huge impact, however, they are STANYKY!!! And that filter just can’t keep the smell down. At least now the smell is contained to the grow room and if your out front you catch waft here and there :)

IMG_2880.jpeg

Wedding gelato
IMG_2881.jpeg

Watermelon
IMG_2882.jpeg

Banner
IMG_2883.jpeg

Day 85 and day 57 of flower, week 8 of flower.

Not too much to report today. Got in with the scope and not seeing much change from Friday. Still lots of white pistols, though banner isn’t showing as many. All 3 plants are still emptying their reservoirs, or nearly empty, daily.

4 new chicks will be here tomorrow, the last batch were all DOA, to join the flock and the ducks are loving their new pond. They are out there splashing around like crazy right now!

I think that’s about for this Monday edition!

Day 86 and day 58 of flower, week 8 of flower

Not a whole lot to report again other than they are a stankin’ up the house!!!! Carbon filter helps, negative pressure on tent helps, but wow! It’s strong haha.

Will get in and scope again on Friday and see if there is much of a change.

Branch that was bent all the way over on the banner list a few leaves but seems perfectly fine other than that. No more flops since then.

This morning was 100% humidity and tent had a hard time staying below 62% until about 1pm. Sun came out, winds picked up and it’s currently 36% RH in the grow room now. Should pose much of an issue.

On the chicky front, I ordered 4 and they sent me 5. So 5 chicks are now in their mom’s heating pad brooder out in the coop with the rest of the birds chirping it up and then going back under the heating pad to warm up. Rinse and repeat… can attach videos or I would post a vid of them.

IMG_2902.jpeg

Still SIP’n at Day 87 and day 59 of flower, week 8 of flower

They pretty much at a stand still, I’ve not noticed any new developments with really anything. Bud size, trichrome color, pistol color, smell and food consumption all the same as it was last week at this time.

Will keep them SIP’n until they are ready :)

IMG_2908.jpeg

Wedding Gelato
IMG_2909.jpeg

Watermelon
IMG_2910.jpeg

Banner
IMG_2911.jpeg

Question for those of you that use MC. How do you handle the pelletization, not sure that’s a word, of your MC over the period of usage?

I took and divided my original bag into like 6 smaller portions. But over the course of opening the smaller portioned bags it’s starts form small pellets.

So, do you just scoop and weigh to your desired weight or do you try and stay powder only?

Tagging the few I know that have used or are using MC

@Virgin Ground @Carcass @InTheShed

They pretty much at a stand still, I’ve not noticed any new developments with really anything. Bud size, trichrome color, pistol color, smell and food consumption all the same as it was last week at this time.
Betcha they're packing on weight!
Question for those of you that use MC. How do you handle the pelletization, not sure that’s a word, of your MC over the period of usage?
I took and divided my original bag into like 6 smaller portions. But over the course of opening the smaller portioned bags it’s starts form small pellets.
So, do you just scoop and weigh to your desired weight or do you try and stay powder only?
I usually ignore the clumpiness except that I use a bit more to compensate for water weight, like instead of 4.5g/gallon I use 4.7g. And I find it still dissolves if the water isn't too cold, but I'm still using v2. Not sure about newer versions.

Also, my main storage bucket is tightly sealed and has a DampRid container in it. It's still in the same condition as when I got it about 5 years ago.

Betcha they're packing on weight!

I usually ignore the clumpiness except that I use a bit more to compensate for water weight, like instead of 4.5g/gallon I use 4.7g. And I find it still dissolves if the water isn't too cold, but I'm still using v2. Not sure about newer versions.

Also, my main storage bucket is tightly sealed and has a DampRid container in it. It's still in the same condition as when I got it maybe 5 years ago.
Yeah they probably are packing on weight, and foxtails :)

I will have to look a damprid container.

I’ve just been trying to balance powder to pellets. Not that I’ve noticed any difference, I guess it was more just out of curiosity more than anything.

I purchased an inexpensive coffee ball mill grinder just for "the little balls" ;)

Makes me feel better that I am getting a good "mix" !

Cheers

How do you handle the pelletization, not sure that’s a word, of your MC over the period of usage?
I put about a pint of MC in a quart mason jar, and keep the rest in the original bag with some silica gel paks. It keeps fine as long as I seal the bag well after I use some...
I only put a pint in the jar, because I know it's going to eventually get gummy, so most of it gets used up before it gets too bad..although, I use the gummy stuff too..:)

Back
Top Bottom