Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

Aquaticus Cannabus

tmp_lophelia660907097.jpg

sorry lol

Quick update... the BBQ is in, all the salads are made and I baked a peach pie. Damn :cheesygrinsmiley:

I also cut and trimmed that smallish S Girl and got some beautiful buds I got a pic or two and will put them up when I have a few right now I gotta

:roorrip:

and get

Happy Mothers Day to those of you who are

Still mad 'cause I found out a few weeks ago that they don't put the piece of brick hard bubble gum in packs of baseball cards anymore, but subbed anyway..... :straightface:

:rofl:
its been years since they stopped
was a bit after the card collecting craze started

Still mad 'cause I found out a few weeks ago that they don't put the piece of brick hard bubble gum in packs of baseball cards anymore, but subbed anyway..... :straightface:

Potchimp it was not my fault! As a kid I bought the cards for the gum!!!

Still mad 'cause I found out a few weeks ago that they don't put the piece of brick hard bubble gum in packs of baseball cards anymore, :straightface:
Are you kidding me? I'm just now finding this out.

Potchimp it was not my fault! As a kid I bought the cards for the gum!!!
As did I. The only time I kept a card is when I got a Yankee player.

I kept trying to get a Mickey Mantle, but all I ever got was the ones you clothes pin to your bike forks to make the clicking sound.....
And the gum flavor only lasted like about ten minutes, but it was the best bubble gum taste there ever was :)

I kept trying to get a Mickey Mantle, but all I ever got was the ones you clothes pin to your bike forks to make the clicking sound.....
And the gum flavor only lasted like about ten minutes, but it was the best bubble gum taste there ever was :)
:thumb:I do remember getting one Mickey Mantle & lost it the same day pitching pennies.
That stuff was straight sugar. That's why it was so good.

Are you kidding me? I'm just now finding this out.

As did I. The only time I kept a card is when I got a Yankee player.

I had all the Mets cards from the year they won... my mom threw them out when I went in the service. Those, the rest of my cards and the stack of comic books she threw out make me sick every time I think about it... then I think about all the ones I chucked cause they "sucked" :cheesygrinsmiley: ugg

I loved the gum, there was no other that could compare... closest was Bazooka

I loved the gum, there was no other that could compare... closest was Bazooka
100% agreed. Bazooka was another sugar packed, get hard fast bubblegum but no gum nor candy tasted better than those first 5 mins

Back
Top Bottom