Buckshot's Perpetual Grow, LED, Pro-Mix, Evolving Feeding Routine

I just remembered if I stay back here in time I am going to have to do it all over again... fuck that!

Oh and I forgot to add my wife and I screwed my son when he moved out because we threw out all the He Man action figures and toys he had... later he showed me their worth :yikes: he had them all, dang

Ok folks

The buds are drying and I will get some pics soon but the shake is already dry :cheesygrinsmiley:

here is S Girl ... yum
Awaiting those Bud Pics Buck.
The cool kid in the neighborhood always had the steering wheel instead of handle
bars
A few kids had the steering wheels but they weren't that popular here.

thats s girl essence! beautiful !! lol hey grab my bionic man with the bionic eye and my gi joe with super action grip!!
hey bar im 43ish if that helps
Now that's taking it back! And I was dead on point. A 5yr difference. I know my candies.

Now "Back to the Future" with Buck's grow...

Whoa ... who fired up the wayback machine??

This must be the place where all the 20th century folks hang out ...

We be growing some marijuana here, too, I see ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welllllll, I'll pull up a chair if y'all don' mind. :blunt:

Did any of you put toothpicks in a vial of cinnamon oil and carry it around in your pocket? They beat the heck outta atomic fireballs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

If I could make a cone out of that type of paper you pressed that extracted resin in, when I go to do my own extractions I could get it off easier than the pie-rex bowl I use. I got some oil heating in warm water now; it's transparent golden with just the big bubbles left.

Awaiting those Bud Pics Buck.

Now "Back to the Future" with Buck's grow...

Ok! One more day for drying :cheesygrinsmiley:

Whoa ... who fired up the wayback machine??

This must be the place where all the 20th century folks hang out ...

We be growing some marijuana here, too, I see ... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Welllllll, I'll pull up a chair if y'all don' mind. :blunt:

Did any of you put toothpicks in a vial of cinnamon oil and carry it around in your pocket? They beat the heck outta atomic fireballs. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Good to have you Graytail :cheesygrinsmiley: I ate so many atomic fireballs my face went as numb as my tongue was red! never did the toothpicks though

They made Red Hot toothpicks back then in little 2" x 2" wax paper packs. You couldn't leave one on your lip; they were hot too. :)

I saw a TV show where some guy had the whole He-Man collection and I know what you're talking about, Buckshot. $$$$$ :straightface:

I know, I know OMG

If I could make a cone out of that type of paper you pressed that extracted resin in, when I go to do my own extractions I could get it off easier than the pie-rex bowl I use. I got some oil heating in warm water now; it's transparent golden with just the big bubbles left.

I don't know... it might wick through?

Hopefully just the you know what will wick through if anything does. I'm not sure what low temps will do to parchment paper. I've got a blob in my bowl about the size of two Atomic Fireballs :) but my camera battery is recharging. I'll post a pic of it on my odds and ends thread along with my 2 jars of tincture soon. $hit the vacuum pump I got out in the garage pulls a strong enough vacuum I could get water to boil at room temperature with it I should just take my tinctures and pull a deep vacuum on them :)

Hopefully just the you know what will wick through if anything does. I'm not sure what low temps will do to parchment paper. I've got a blob in my bowl about the size of two Atomic Fireballs :) but my camera battery is recharging. I'll post a pic of it on my odds and ends thread along with my 2 jars of tincture soon. $hit the vacuum pump I got out in the garage pulls a strong enough vacuum I could get water to boil at room temperature with it I should just take my tinctures and pull a deep vacuum on them :)

two atomic fireballs :cheesygrinsmiley:

PS Folks

Lest you think it is all fun and games here...

I had a blue moon in bud that went south and I shitcanned it outside, it does poorly.

I had another explosion of pm, this time it was minimal and is now under control.

The loss of the blue moon and smallish size of its replacement will put a hurt on the flow.

Oh well that is reality.

on the up side... 0 fungus gnats

and the S Girl is strong medicine

almost ready

DSC_6205_almost.jpg

earwax? brown sugar? looks like powerful juju to potent for my blood, i ran out of everything till next chop at least a month away, i'll get ripped on leaves by then! :rocker: so much for getting my tolerance up to handle extracts lol

I think folks call it ear wax, I call it vape juice ;) put some of that instead of nicotine in your concoction :cheesygrinsmiley: I can not run out or I have to see the Dr. for meds cause I can not afford to buy enough to keep me healthy and because part of keeping me healthy is growing! Yes I have built up a wicked tolerance and oddly don't get "high" anymore. The pleasure I get now is from growing and from taste and aroma.

I think folks call it ear wax, I call it vape juice ;) put some of that instead of nicotine in your concoction :cheesygrinsmiley: I can not run out or I have to see the Dr. for meds cause I can not afford to buy enough to keep me healthy and because part of keeping me healthy is growing! Yes I have built up a wicked tolerance and oddly don't get "high" anymore. The pleasure I get now is from growing and from taste and aroma.
if i had some i would surely try making some vapeable vape juice ,but i must wait till the next chop,spiffy loves her new glass dome that goes on a vape pen so much she told me she would take over making concentrates if i wanted her to:rocker: she had some of my hash and some bho shatter from a friend she liked it that much, i'll post a pic of it (the glass dome wax vape thing) after she gets home from the grind, i hate the dr meds but thats all i have for the next month, i get super high still so much so if i smoke up i cant plan to do anything else lol im a lightweight again, but im hoping this new high cbd cannatonic will help me get my tolerance up and all the benefits of cbd to boot, have you tried high cbd?
i think if i did not have my garden to tend i would be in far worse shape than i am, it keeps us broken doodes going just the growing of it is a huge therapy of its own, hey did you see my new toy/tool i posted pics today, a 24/7 nutrient monitor totally bad ass!! im so grateful for my friends and this website :rocker:

if i had some i would surely try making some vapeable vape juice ,but i must wait till the next chop,spiffy loves her new glass dome that goes on a vape pen so much she told me she would take over making concentrates if i wanted her to:rocker: she had some of my hash and some bho shatter from a friend she liked it that much, i'll post a pic of it (the glass dome wax vape thing) after she gets home from the grind, i hate the dr meds but thats all i have for the next month, i get super high still so much so if i smoke up i cant plan to do anything else lol im a lightweight again, but im hoping this new high cbd cannatonic will help me get my tolerance up and all the benefits of cbd to boot, have you tried high cbd?
i think if i did not have my garden to tend i would be in far worse shape than i am, it keeps us broken doodes going just the growing of it is a huge therapy of its own, hey did you see my new toy/tool i posted pics today, a 24/7 nutrient monitor totally bad ass!! im so grateful for my friends and this website :rocker:

True true!...hmm new toys :geek:

Sorry to hear about the blue moon, Buckshot. Thanks for the info too.

No problem!.... Yes shit happens, makes me want to slap a clown

awe come on

I mean the one in the mirror

unless of course

one gets close enough

:rofl:

Hey Folks

Here are some of the plants from seed

Blue Cheese
DSC_6216_bluecheese.jpg

rpk x bb gum x I can't read it :cheesygrinsmiley:

DSC_6215_rpkbbgumxidontknow.jpg

Grand Daddy Purple

DSC_6214_gdp.jpg

Trailer Trash # 1

DSC_6213_ttno1.jpg

bud room later

:peace:

oooh ahhhhh wowzerz! they look great! watch that tt 400% stretch is possible unless you use glr schedule
they look healthy and happy buck are you ready for enchiladas? thats what i think tt taste like oaxaca gold baby!:rocker:

"enchiladas" :cheesygrinsmiley: that is fine... now cat piss, that is a different story.

"400% stretch is possible" :yikes: I am going to have to run it around like a freak'in vine :cheesygrinsmiley:

Two problems,

Look close at the GDP there are "two tone" leaves, looks strange

and on the TT the leaf in the foreground is curled up...? any ideas

Back
Top Bottom