Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

Hi Cannafan. Your babies are adorable! One of mine keeled over about a week after I planted her, you cant even tell its the same plant now. All of yours look healthy and so they will all be strong. Im looking forward to your next update with your changes. :blushsmile:

:byebye:

re: Cannafan's Perpetual Grow - Where Everything Changes - Autos - Photos - Seeds & More!

well aren't you the lazy one 7... I'll find it and bump it for ya.....:circle-of-love:
yep

Hope the diy's are helpful to you 7dust. :) I didn't get an email/pm. Sorry for the delay, at work very early in the mornings.
:)

Well gang, that Budda sprout I'm waiting on is a sloooooww pokey. Her lil head is finally out of the ground. Lol
Was planning lots of time with plants this weekend, but overtime offer takes first attention. 1 1/2 times pay Sat. And double time Sunday! I will get things going on the Wildlings, I want to get them planted. Later all!
And thanks for posting that Sue.
Cannot wait to get my laptop going again!

And Hi WJ! Good to hear from you, and I will try to get as much purple as I can for ya. :)

it does, thanks Canna.
got have some ideas on my expatiation here.

Good morning Canna :)

Your garden looks amazing...sorry for the loss, glad everyone else is kicking along :)

Hope you're having a great day mate, hugs.

:rip:Purple zombie

Hope you have a blessed day Sunshine....:circle-of-love:
Thank you. And same to you! :circle-of-love:

Hi Cannafan. Your babies are adorable! One of mine keeled over about a week after I planted her, you cant even tell its the same plant now. All of yours look healthy and so they will all be strong. Im looking forward to your next update with your changes. :blushsmile:

:byebye:
Thanks Sorrena, I probably should have put that small fan up sooner. Never had one fall over on me before. ;-) I think your problem plant is recovering, so you are doing a great job of Mothering for sure. :circle-of-love:

it does, thanks Canna.
got have some ideas on my expatiation here.
Good 7Dust! If you do a DIY, let us know how it went. :) I'm sure you will do some alterations to fit your own needs. :circle-of-love:

Good morning Canna :)

Your garden looks amazing...sorry for the loss, glad everyone else is kicking along :)

Hope you're having a great day mate, hugs.

Hi Tassie...you Devil. :smokin:

Had a great day at work, good to be home where I can now finish the day great. LOL Hope your day is starting well and ends well. Seriously cute change of avatar too! :)
Oh, btw....Kitty's arse is intact....Momma just scolded her. I'm a push over for a cute kitty face. :laugh:

:rip:Purple zombie

Thanks Partner :love:

Well, I was just out to the Wildlings Haven and it appears I've got a mole burrowing around in there. Found two holes, one just under the Thyme I had planted. LOL
AND...despite the temporary door I had leaning on the opening, it fell over and there are deer tracks in the haven. :rofl: Snoopy danged critters, every time there is fresh dirt dug up somewhere around here those deer will come and check it out. LOL They used to play King of the mountain on the hills of dirt when my pond was being excavated.
So first order of business tomorrow is get the door up permanently.

I don't think the moles will be much of a problem, despite old farmers' tales they don't eat roots or plants. They do disturb roots during their burrowing. They actually are a good lil' critter sometimes. "WHAT???!!" Here's a clip about what good they are:

WHAT GOOD ARE MOLES?

It may be hard to envision anything good about moles especially if you’ve twisted your ankle on a mole tunnel. Despite our feelings, moles do fit in with nature’s grand plan and provide a very valuable service when it comes to managing soil and sub-soils. The tunneling activity of moles loosens soil providing aeration. As the mole tunnels, soils shift blending the surface soil with deeper sub-soil thereby improving overall soil quality. In addition, moles consume the numerous garden pest insects, grubs and larvae. They are hearty eaters consuming up to 100% of their body weight daily. Although you may need to move the moles out of your lawn, realize that a mole may have eaten a good share of Japanese Beetle grubs. Try to find some consolation in that.

So, when I found that pinching bug in the soil that wound up in my hand while planting the herbs, now I know why I have a mole tunnel in there. Hopefully he's eating the larvae that turns into those nasty bugs.

If it gets out of hand I'll take care of the issue.

I have all of the holes ready for the plants, supposed to get rain tonight. We need it.

:circle-of-love:

Thank you. And same to you! :circle-of-love:

Oh, btw....Kitty's arse is intact....Momma just scolded her. I'm a push over for a cute kitty face. :laugh:

I had wondered but didn't want to ask in case she was the ex-kitty :)

oh and..I'm a pushover for pussy too... :)

EDIT: I'm usually editing to clean things up....mmm...not this time :rofl:

Avitar is an attempt at humility :)

....I said attempt OK>?

:rofl:

If it gets out of hand I'll take care of the issue.

I'm suddenly picturing a female clint Eastwood... Dirty Harriet!!

Well, Tas ....because we were talking about a cat...I'll let that one slide. :rofl:
She's a good lil' pussy cat despite knocking house plants over...on purpose. Her adopted sibling however....is more like my avatar. Problem child from the get go.

:loopy:

What were you talking about Canna?

I love cats...in a ALF kinda way :)

You guys are hilarious!!! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

The sum total of comedy between y'all is ginormous :) !:circle-of-love:

I'd say that even if I hadn't just smoked twice my normal weekend consumption of Grand Daddy Purp and a soupcon of Sensi Star _ and _ three glass from a VERY large bottle of Malbec.

Bliss :hippy:

Lmao

I had wondered but didn't want to ask in case she was the ex-kitty :)

oh and..I'm a pushover for pussy too... :)

EDIT: I'm usually editing to clean things up....mmm...not this time :rofl:

Avitar is an attempt at humility :)

....I said attempt OK>?

:rofl:

I lost it Tassie. Thank goodness I'd already swallowed that sip of water! :rofl:

I know right...like and I had to edit to put it in there....

put it ...

Sorry Canna...Love you :)

...backs outta room, no eye contact...

Good Mornfternoon everyone! {{coffee slurp...}}

I can't wait to get home this afternoon and get those Wildlings planted and that door up. (and another project for the indoor gals) Going to be a long day waiting. LOL

I had a suggestion from a friend to use tomato cages on the outdoor plants. Although I can see the positive benefits of keeping the plant trained, I can see a couple of negatives too.
My thoughts are, if using the cages you are containing the branches and not allowing them to spread to let light into the lower and inner buds. Also, what a pain that would be at harvest time.

Has anyone tried using these? If so, can you give pros/cons on it?

Thanks, hope everyone has a great day!

Also, was thinking....{{Gawd, there she goes again}}....of mixing some "seasoned" chicken poo in the black soil mix that I will be using for the initial planting.
"Seasoned" meaning it's over a year old, so it has toned down some on the nitrogen.
Good idea? Bad idea?

Back
Top Bottom