Caramelicious In NorCal

The babies are doing well and the internodal spacing is tight.
0311Small.jpg

0312Small.jpg

We have noticed that the plants seem to droop some after watering. Not sure why that is.
0313Small.jpg

First ballast is mounted with room for the second to be added soon.
0320Small.jpg

Setup looks good. Seedlings also look good. Keep it up.

Happy Ground Hog's Day!
Well, it looks like we survived the hot nutes situation with minimal damage.
0323Small.jpg

Beginning to see signs of branching already.
1324Small.jpg

And here.
0332Small.jpg

To all those of you who were so persistent about the translucent cups and the lights adversley affecting the roots... well, I decided to err on the side of caution and wrapped the cups in black plastic. I'm still not convinced it would have been a problem, but decided to play it safe. :)
0339Small.jpg

Awww, thanks ever so much for stopping by Ms.Fox.
Since we are planning on only transplanting once, we are going to wait as long as possible, being careful not to let them get too root bound. It won't be long though.

Well, if nothing else, we're flexible. We decided to take Ms.Fox advise and moved them into intermediate pots. The transplant went well and they should be happy here for another couple of weeks.
0361Small.jpg

The new growth is looking green and healthy, with no new signs of nute problems.
0362Small.jpg

We had a busy day, not only did we transplant 23 plants, we prepped the main room for new arrivals. Even though we had painted the walls a bright, flat white, we decided to spend a little extra and go with 95% reflectivity instead. We also put down the 5mil white floor covering. We still have one light to purchase and link up on the motorized track, but we're getting there, slowly but surely.
0365Small.jpg

0368Small.jpg

Wow I'm jealous... I expect my Caramelicious seeds within a week or so, so since this is my first grow I'm training myself on a single seed out of my last dro bag... sort of like a test run. It's been a week and 2 days since I planted and I've got a 2 inch sprout with 4 leaves... providing my noob test run turns out ok, I plan on growing my caramelicious with confidence... I only hope my plants look half as good as yours.

Very nice setup consider me subscribed :slide:

Sorry this has taken me so long, but I want to try to catch up with a few of the recent posters on my journal.

Thanks to cntryfrmr, glad to have you along.

XSVBuds, thanks for stopping by, I checked out both your grows and am impressed with what you are doing. I loved your poll on grow setup costs, it just proves that you can produce sweet bud no matter what your budget.

Smokey McBud, good luck with the test run and I hope your new seed are all female.

Ganjarden, Thanks and nice to have you along as well.

Update: The plants have really taken to their new pots and show no signs of transplant shock. In fact they really appear to be thriving, makes me wish we had transplanted a bit sooner. The nights have been a little cool, so we've introduced a space heater to keep them toasty while they sleep. I'm betting they will like it.

Will add new pics tomorrow.

Thanks getsumkin, glad to have you along too.

We are exactly 4 weeks today from the day we dropped the seeds in water. They are loving their new pots and are putting on a bit of a growth spurt. In fact, a couple of them grew into the lights and burned their tips just a bit. Ouch! No real damage though, we just hate to see the brown tips. Oh well, we will keep a closer eye on them from now on.
0369Small.jpg

They are looking strong and the stems are taking on a woody appearance.
0372Small.jpg

The new growth looks really healthy.
0374Small.jpg

Looking forward to a room full of ladies. Please God, please God...
0375Small.jpg

I'm trying not to post pictures everyday, but I just can't help it. They are growing so fast now and looking so good.
0395Small.jpg

Reaching for the lights.
0396Small.jpg

This one reached the lights and burned its tips a bit.
0393Small.jpg

This is one of the 13 freebies from the seed bank. It's a really pretty, fat leafed indica strain.
0392Small.jpg

Back
Top Bottom