ChemDawg D BX 3

At this point I have realized there is no such thing as a day off... some days are better than others, those are the real days "off"

hey PC I been talking about you in the NOTY thread :cheesygrinsmiley: I think this warrants a self portrait

edit -- with squinty chimp eyes :cheesygrinsmiley:

...I'm thinking maybe that Happy Frog is meant as a feeding free medium for plants; nothing I planted in the mix of 1/3 HF to 2/3 SSM#4 and also fed looks healthy...

Hey Chimp! I think you're right. I'm just finishing up a successful grow in Happy Frog and vermiculite and I didn't feed them anything other than a little fish and kelp early in veg and two servings of worm casting tea and a teaspoon of bone meal each when they went into flower. Other than that, nothing but water and they did great.

Hey Chimp! I think you're right. I'm just finishing up a successful grow in Happy Frog and vermiculite and I didn't feed them anything other than a little fish and kelp early in veg and two servings of worm casting tea and a teaspoon of bone meal each when they went into flower. Other than that, nothing but water and they did great.

Hey what's up haven't seen you around in a while. What was the ratio of vermiculite to HF you used?

Roughly 2:1, soil to vermiculite. Plus a cup of worm castings in a 3 gallon pot.

Thanks KushMeister I'm thinking of trying it on my Sativa grows. Well here's close to the end of most of these Chem D project plants. I tried to support the rest of the branches that fell over and weren't in this pic after I took it:

0041909.JPG

Here's one of the buds on my first mother choice:

0051798.JPG

The reason I want to backcross to it is because the rest of the mother rejects look like this:

0081363.JPG
0091212.JPG

and the second mother I picked looks like those last two pics, too. Here's the next CDDBX3 clone to chop, less than a week I think:

0061588.JPG

This next CDDBX3 clone is about 3 weeks into flower; I'll reveg it if the small clone I have in veg doesn't take:

0071488.JPG

Well gonna go start dinner post more pics soon :)

Your never satisfied Chimp. Your buds look amazing...

Wow!!!

Beautiful!!!! I want that :eyebrowsmile: ... whoa :yikes: I just got chimp slapped :cheesygrinsmiley:

Lol

Thanks everybody :) I've tried everything and I can't get plants to look healthy all the way to the end. Ahh, they might not be pretty but they do the job..... :straightface:

They look healthy to me!! It looks as if all the energy is in the buds, right where you want it.

Back
Top Bottom