Cola Monster's Super Grape Ape Greenhouse Grow-2013

Some updated shots from the garden for my journal. We're in week four now for the Super Grape Apes with the flowers starting to show pinkish hues and smelling more like grapes everyday. Can't wait to test out this strain after it's finished curing. The G.D.P. strains are a few weeks behind with photos to come once they start popping.:popcorn:
Hope all is going well with your grows and keep it green my fellow members here at :420:. ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC09116.JPG

DSC09131.JPG

DSC09121.JPG

DSC09156.jpg

DSC09133.JPG

DSC091611.jpg

DSC09163.jpg

DSC091401.JPG

DSC091741.jpg

DSC091891.JPG

DSC091661.jpg

DSC091931.JPG

:circle-of-love::Namaste:

Extremely tight bud clusters, that's gonna be a bunch of heavy nuggets :bravo:

Amazing pictures and videos! I know how much work goes into putting them up, so I thank you for bringing a little extra joy and wonder to my day! +reps

People who never ask 'why' drive me crazy. Only Sith deal in absolutes right!? Maybe they need to feel a little stupid to open their minds. Ask them why they wear clothes, makeup, shave etc. It is all cultural, they do it because others do, and they also believe everything they hear without question for the same reason that they accept all of our somewhat perverse cultural norms. I agree about some people just being too stubborn and dumb. It is like they are a different species or something. That sounded really bad, but that is truly how I feel. A friends grandfather believed that 'god' made him perfect, and there was no way he could have evolved from anything else. He also believed that dinosaurs never existed. I told him you and I right now could go dig up dinosaur bones, how is that possible? He said archeologists plant fake bones so that they will have a job. We talked about it many times, just no reasoning with some people.
:rofl::rofl:

I've tried educating my brain dead kin time & time again by downloading material for them to read but with nothing getting through their heads & is a lost cause in the end. They'll never change their opinions and I'm tired of trying. Some people are just incapable of learning!

My weekly musical update of the legal ladies which are now entering their third week of flowering & smelling oh so yummy!:yummy::yummy: Enjoy mates and have a great day!:green_heart: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;LvOniDuLRgc]
[/video]

What a sweet garden!!! Looks like more than one POTM in there :cheesygrinsmiley:

The most UNDERRATED grower on this site IMO. Cola monster always has some beauties. :)
Please Vote in the 420 Contests!! Only a few days left.

Ahhh! You're to kind Spimp and have me blushing!:bigblush:
And an early congrats. to you on your nug. of the month win as you ran away with it I see and rightfully so with that sweet looking bud. :bravo: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Thank you very much. Im very sincere about your talent sir. :adore: Ive actually wondered if you pissed off some people here or something because I feel like your journals should be packed with comments!! :)

Thank you very much. Im very sincere about your talent sir. :adore: Ive actually wondered if you pissed off some people here or something because I feel like your journals should be packed with comments!! :)

Well I sure hope I didn't piss anybody off here Spimp and it's probably because I don't talk much nor self promote my work or journal since that's not part of my personality and just let things flow naturally like my gardens of green as should be. Thanks again sir as it's nice to know I'm appreciated by some people on this hole.:laughtwo: Have a great day all & wack to bork for me! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Some photos for the journal of my Grand Daddy Purple x Silver Mist strain just starting to flower. It's about three weeks behind the Super Grape Apes which should give me enough time to harvest the front part of the garden then move on to the back once their finished. Well that's the plan at least!:wood: Have a green evening all! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

DSC093462.JPG

DSC093481.JPG

DSC093592.JPG

DSC09368.JPG

DSC093691.JPG

DSC093871.JPG

DSC093901.jpg

DSC093921.jpg

DSC094062.JPG

DSC094051.JPG

DSC094091.JPG

DSC09418.jpg

DSC09491.jpg

Awesome plants as always, and I love your cat protector, is he a stoner kitty? mine likes to munch on my leaves, got to keep him out of seedling room. But now he is introducing our kitten to it, I found them both sitting in corner of my clone room last night.

Awesome plants as always, and I love your cat protector, is he a stoner kitty? mine likes to munch on my leaves, got to keep him out of seedling room. But now he is introducing our kitten to it, I found them both sitting in corner of my clone room last night.

Hey Crawdaddy! Thanks much & yep he's a stoner kitty alright and all he does is eat the leaves when getting inside the greenhouse which I try to keep him out during flowering but the boy just scales the plastic and makes himself right at home whenever he likes. Who says stoners are dumb even if it's a cat in this case?:laughtwo:

A quick tour of my two nine foot tall G.D.P. x Silver Mist plants which are now around ten days or so into flowering. Enjoy the music and have a great evening.:theband::rocker: ~Peace~:ganjamon:

[video=youtube;vwrl6_Fh-I4]
[/video]

Your pics are so gorgeous!!! What kind of a camera are you using?

Thanks pantyraid!:thanks:
I'm currently using a Sony Cybershot model DSC-HX1 but plan on upgrading to a Canon G15 here shortly so I can get better closeup photos.:thumb: For some reason this camera here goes out of focus if trying to zoom in over 3x when up close but does work great for long distance shots. Thanks again and have a good day! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Well I sure hope I didn't piss anybody off here Spimp and it's probably because I don't talk much nor self promote my work or journal since that's not part of my personality and just let things flow naturally like my gardens of green as should be. Thanks again sir as it's nice to know I'm appreciated by some people on this hole.:laughtwo: Have a great day all & wack to bork for me! ~Peace~:ganjamon:

Subbed! Any friend of Spimp is cool in my book! :goodjob:

Back
Top Bottom