Cultivators 7200w Build And Grow Perpetual

Just my opinion, because I use RO water. But I wouldn't "subtract" the .4 of your plain water. Look at the overall number, which is still 2.0 and high imho.

Generally speaking, I'm pretty sure (just opinion again because I use ro water) you can go very light on cal-mag if you're adding any at all since that's what will be in the tap water.

When I want to take regular light pics, I bring in 1-2 cfl's and take them right at lights off or right before lights on.

What is your rh? I had similar issue recently with low humidity and high temps. I added a humidifier and problem fixed. If the room temp is high and low humidity the stronger feed can cause.issues as the plant will use up more water than nutes then.u will get salt build up in the media which causes nutes issues.
fixed.

Hey cultivator does the lower RH make the plant transpire more than usual trying to make up for it? Im talking on warm (normal days) luckily when my room has pounds flowering there's always a need to lower and not raise. It went to 66% this morning (plants cycle not mine, its 11:23pm) and the dehumidifier kicked on, room went down to 58% and it went back to a/c. Its at 60% right now. I can always tell when its time to dry the air some as it feels swampish the moment you walk in the room.
Reps on the cutting edge updates (vids)
Maybe I can get current with technology in my threads one day haha

>>>u can see the great work of the great white shark beneficials.

DSC_01499.JPG

>>>Flower room

DSC_01664.JPG

Cult, I finally got a chance to browse your thread. I've skipped around a lot but have a couple questions.

1. In flower, those plants have no drip tray. Are you simply watering with no run off? Or do you move them to a drain when you water them?

2. Fantastic root pic. Are you using the great white in a tea concoction? If not, how to you use it? I only use it in the tea. If I add it to my nutrient mix it seems it settles on the bottom sometimes.

3. Also, how do you get so many roots on the sides? My roots mostly grow to the bottom.

MAAATTTEEE or should I call you sir hahaha.
Cult You were bang on the money with my issue with my girls . I added a humidifier and a ac unit to drop temps and flushed and they are a lot happier .
I can't thank you enough , as we all know when your girls are sick it makes you're whole life stress .
But you fixed it just like that and I don't even know you .
Truly thanks so much , now I can have a smoke and relax

Cult You were bang on the money with my issue with my girls . I added a humidifier and a ac unit to drop temps and flushed and they are a lot happier .
I can't thank you enough , as we all know when your girls are sick it makes you're whole life stress .

Awesome! :)

Oh bro I tell you what , it's absolutely amazing having a place like this to get problems solved and tell other people ....YES I FUCKIN GROW POT haha.
The funny thing is we make a mental picture of each other in our heads as to whom we are talking to on the screen , yet we treat each other like best mates .
I just love it
Aye your fuckin good bunch of mates to have ha

1. In flower, those plants have no drip tray. Are you simply watering with no run off? Or do you move them to a drain when you water them?

2. Fantastic root pic. Are you using the great white in a tea concoction? If not, how to you use it? I only use it in the tea. If I add it to my nutrient mix it seems it settles on the bottom sometimes.

3. Also, how do you get so many roots on the sides? My roots mostly grow to the bottom.

1. No drip trays and no run off. i give the plants just enough so they are completely dry 24hours later, i will flush every 3 weeks to get rid of salt build up using 1/4 strength nutes and drip clean. i allow about 40% run off when doing this.

2. no i dont use it in a tea. dont worry about it going to bottom of res. The powder isnt the beneficials its just a carrier until the pwder hits the water and the beneficials then break away from the powder. if u are concerned about this use orca in ur res instead, the liquid version of great white. the problem with that is that some of the beneficials are removed to make it stable in a liquid suspension. still good though.

3. it depends just how long the plant stays in each pot. the sides should fill up once they've hit the bottom.

Pleased i could help mate.

Back
Top Bottom