Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

hey everyone.

Ive had a really crappy weekend with pain so haven't done much at all. But today the plants will get flipped to flower period. The plants have grown a lot in the past 7 days and are really bushy. I was planning on potting them up from the 12litre plastic pots into 20litre fabric pots but I won't do this for a couple of reasons. 1st I'm not at the grow location and its too much work for my partner who is helping on this one and 2nd the plants will be too big if i pot them up.

The plants suffered heavy mag deficiency in the beginning but that is resolved now. Just about anything can be fixed in the veg stage. The plants have been on tap water of 0.7ec with notes added apart from a few days when i used bottled water. This proved a lot of work carrying 80litres of water up 2 flights of stairs but fortunately although not perfect the plants are responding well to the tap water now.

So Now my feed is:

Ionic coco bloom 1.4ec (+0.7ec tap water - total 2.1ec)
buddhas tree flower burst 0.25ml/l
sensizym 2ml/l
Voodoo juice 2ml/l

ph5.8

I will also add great white mycorrhizae weekly.

Here are some pics as they look now. Its quite crowded in there but there are some males to be removed over the next 2 weeks as their sex shows. I can't add more light right now as its pushing it with temps. Wish i could just get the LEDS up but the tent won't support the weight and I just don't have time to modify the tent right now. so it will be 2 1100w Ninthplanet LED panels and 1 600w duel spec hps. This may change if i get time when i get back to the grow but we see what happens.

IMG-20160829-WA0001.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0014.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0003.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0004.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0005.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0006.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0012.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0013.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0017.jpg

IMG-20160829-WA0016.jpg

As you can see the plants are nice and green and bushy. They do need a tidy up but i will do that in a couple of weeks or so. Usually id do some pruning right before flip but as i said I'm not there and i don't trust anyone else to do it correctly. they will be fine.

yeah the 12litres will be fine. of course it would have been better to use 5gal smart pots but if i were to pot them up now the plants wouldn't fit in the tent. This strain stretches a lot in flower so it forced my hand. the 12litre pots will stunt the growth a little. in this space next time i will just build scrog nets and do larger plants.

Subbed. Those plants look beautiful my friend, nice to see someone running coco under these lights, who know what they're doing in coco! I'm hoping to fare better in soil than my coco experiment. I'll just watch yours to get my fulfillment:popcorn:

i love coco aaron. for me its best of both worlds. the growth rates of coco far out way soil but its very simple to maintain. Its like anything when you have a little practice it becomes second nature. It be nice to see how the soil compares to the coco under the panels though.

One thing i know for sure is that bud quality is unreal under these panels no matter what you grow in.

aye mate you aren't wrong there. Been in AE twice over weekend. Fed up, health care here is a piss take. 3 months between appointments. I will get there in the end though.

The plants on the other hand should be tip top. Id have liked to use bigger pots, especially because there will probs only be around 16 plants there in the end. But the power plant stretches a lot and i don't want them out growing the tent.

I'll take some cuts after the weekend and start looking for a good mother from them.

If you do a journal the only precaution i really take is not taking pictures on a smart phone. the images can be traced on a smart phone. I know 420 erases data of where pictures where took but i prefer to use a digital camera or a go pro then upload on my laptop. That way no one knows where the pictures were taken.

Its up to you but journals can be helpful, especially if you have issues. Ive been journalling here since 2009 without any issues.

If you can't get quality clones where you are and i mean clones that you've seen where they come from just stick with pips. Pips are more expensive and take longer but you generally get slightly larger yield and quality as they are usually stronger than clones. problem is different phenos but thats not a massive issue.

these plants are hungry for calmag! I backed off a little when i flipped to flower, bumping ec up by 0.1 only instead of the 0.4 or so they were getting. 2 days later calmag def. easily rectified because i recognised it straight away. It has to be the difference in my tap water in spain compared to that of the uk that is causing the difference. My feeds are going to be pushing 2.6-2.8ec in a couple weeks, lets hope plants can take it. im sure they can but we'll see. i will get some pics up soon.

Aaaron Quix if you are watching you may recognise these symptoms when i add pics later, you will see how easy it is to fix mate :)

shame i came 2nd bottom in motm contest :( i guess im not so popular these days lol. seriously though if whoever nominated me for it is in this journal im grateful for the nomination. I dont spend all my days online and in other journals these days. the older members know me but i tend to keep to my own journals now, apart from a couple newbs im helping out and the bits i post in the frequently asked area. I stopped checking others journals as i end up caught in too many debates, at least here everyone is free to say what they like as long as it isnt offensive. Was nice to see my name up their again though. Thankyou.

shame i came 2nd bottom in motm contest :( i guess im not so popular these days lol. seriously though if whoever nominated me for it is in this journal im grateful for the nomination. I dont spend all my days online and in other journals these days. the older members know me but i tend to keep to my own journals now, apart from a couple newbs im helping out and the bits i post in the frequently asked area. I stopped checking others journals as i end up caught in too many debates, at least here everyone is free to say what they like as long as it isnt offensive. Was nice to see my name up their again though. Thankyou.

Hey, Brother, from another MOTM "loser" this month, it's really nothing to take personally or be "bummed" about. There are a LOT of great growers/members here and it's really an honor anytime one is nominated, especially, IMHO, for MOTM which requires more than just growing skills.

And, there's no shame in losing to Duggan in any given month. He's a great grower and a great person, and his time was due.

I'm 420% sure your time will come, too, soon! :high-five:

Just keep up the great work! :winkyface:

Im not bummed mate but i can see how the post could be read like that. I already have the title on my avatar and was great to receive it. I guess i was more trying to say it was unexpected being nominated now due to my limited activity these days so knew i had no chance. There can be only 1 winner and im no hater, its great for Duggan. Im not interested in prize packages or anything like that, it was nice to be nominated though.

Anyway the show goes on :)

I will get a pic update on the leds tonight. I might even throw a few pics of some others grows in ;)

Plants are looking super healthy mate. I look forward to seeing what they can do come flower time.

Haha I don't even no what MOTM is
Mate I hope if you ever stop journaling ya allways still about to answer the questions I like throwing at ya lol
2.8 ec sounds insane
I would defo like to start a journal but I'm still bit uncomfortable about it
I brought some seeds today went with 30 cherry bomb from bomb seeds I've tryd others from this company an they all turned out well so ile pop em in few days an see how they go

motm is the member of the month comp mate. just a bit of fun, its been running on here for years.

I can point you in the right direction for seeds in a pm. They arent a sponsor here but they are a fantastic company based in the uk with same day delivery, when you buy 3 packs of 10 of any seeds they give you a 10 pack free plus other free seeds. Ive used them a long time and its excellent company.

ive never grown or seen cherry bomb, not that i can remember anyway.

If you dont feel comfortable journalling dont do it. But ive done it a long time and believe me if anyone was getting nicked in UK for growing I'd be on their list. Things are cooling down in the UK now anyway, I'd be more worried about theives than the authorities busting you for sharing here. I wouldnt be showing industrial cash crops but so many people grow now no one cares.

Let me know if you get one going. It will only improve your growing mate as you will have a lot of good help on tap.

Ya told me before about the seed company I looked em up an will be using them in the future it will save me a few quid cheers
I usually buy them from a place near me but they ain't the cheapest
Ile have a think about starting a journal will need to get a good camera to start is there any rules on here of what ya say or who ya mention
I've learnt a lot over the yrs reading other ppls journals just have to read the ones where ppl ain't talking rubbish

Back
Top Bottom