Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

Heres another pic i just took. Trying to upload a vid to my new youtube channel seeing as my last 2 were hacked. I wont be making vids public but anyone who uses the links here will be able to view.

20160816_213037.jpg

Hey culti!!
It's been song time
Looked for you a while back to no avail.

Got both fingers crossed and a few mentions with my guy in the sky

Hope you get to feeling better assp

As for my bud CCOiler he has mad knowledge about how to kill cancer and or how to heal the body with proper hybrids

Glad to have found ya tonight

welcome mate and I hope you are well.

Ive spoken with ccoiler and when i can locate some solvent i will make my first batch of oil. I had some fear of taking it but im ready to give it a blast now. It has to be better than codeine and tramadol! Hopefully I can get a surgery soon and get fixed, Ive just found out my gallbladder is operating at 7% so looks like it will be removed. Ive been misdiagnosed several times and now im pleased the doctors are getting to the bottom of the problem.

very cool cult. that room is gonna be sweet when you get the other 2 lights going in there. nice plants and nice panels bud.

Any help I can be Cult, just ask :cco:

Thanks for the call out Hizzy :Namaste:

Anything I can do to help you two great growers, one thing you guys have over most people that are in need of CCO is the fact that you grow massive medicine :adore:

Yes that certainly helps. I have access to a large variety also. Im going to use the La nina i last harvested. I have found some isopropyl alcohol so i collect it later and then i will get straight on the job :)

Just make sure you cook off every bit of the isopropyl for safety

Here is one of the power plant that i suspect is female. I bend and train all of my plants for multiple heads and a more even canopy. The power plant stretches alot in the first 3 weeks of flower sonits important to try keep them low and bushy. Most of the people following this thread will have seen my trained plants before but for those that havent its simple really. I just litterally nip the stem and bend the plants to encourage more side branching. I strip the lower part of the plant before flower and again around the end of week 3 of flower to remove sucker branches and increase airflow.

20160817_202619.jpg

I have prepped my La Nina meds for extraction. I pick the isopropyl alcohol up in the morning.

I started with 50grams of dry flower (2oz). picked out what little stick was there and grinded it up to increase surface area. It smells beautiful, musky and citrus. I produced this bud so im happy to know its clean and no pests, moulds or mildew.

I packed the grinded flower into a sandwich bag and placed it in the freezer. This will give a better extraction or so im led to believe I will also chill the alcohol in the freezer in the morning also.

I still need to purchase a rice cooker and induction hot plate and a thermometer but i can grab thise locally.

I will take extreme care when evaporating the solvent and do it outdoors. I will video the process.

20160817_212253.jpg

20160817_212313.jpg

20160817_212330.jpg

20160817_215257.jpg

20160817_215435.jpg

Thanks. I knew it would go deficient before i even started but i had to try without adding calmag first because of the water source. They are pulling around nicely now. 1 or 2 still a little poor but i think they are males so no drama.

Ive just made my list for organic super soil also. My nute bills are huge as have have many grows running at once. some spaces alone cost me £2000 per grow. Im going to switch some rooms to super soil and see if its still a manageable process for me to scale up. I have spaces across Europe so it will be a challenge but we see how it goes. I will document it all.

Nice shade of purple
Reminds me of some of the better Lamps I've seen
I don't wanna cause probs by mentioning brands as if they're not sponsors were not supposed too

Keep it up and get well and feel better
I'm going to pop a seed of one of the 2:1 thc/cbd strains CCO recommended

Sent from my iPhone using 420

Ok I made my first batch of cannabis oil and took some an hour and a half ago. I took 1/4 size of grain of rice. I still cant feel any effects. So it either hasnt kicked in yet, I took too little or I didnt make it correctly. I will wait and see what happens.

Here is a break down of what I done. Sorry no vid. my GoPro is full and i couldnt video with phone and work at the same time.

I started with:

Isopropyl Alcohol 99.98%
50grams La Nina premium flowers
Rice cooker
2 glass jars
coffee filters
small thick based non stick pan
large thick based pan

I ground up the buds then froze and put isopropyl alcohol on freezer also.

removed and put buds in pan and covered with alchol and bashed it with a wooden rolling pin for 60 sec.

20160818_165711.jpg

20160818_165713.jpg

20160818_165719.jpg

20160818_165715.jpg

I then poured the liquid through coffee filters into 2 jars and allowed to drain. while draining i done a 2nd wash with the alcohol. I was left with a golden coloured liquid.

20160818_171019.jpg

I then poured the liquid into the rice cooker and boiled off the alchol until 4/5s evaporated.

20160818_172313.jpg

20160818_175535.jpg

I then transferred the liquid into the small thick based pan. I 1/2 filled a larger pan with water and brought to the boil. Then i placed the smaller pan into it and evaporated the rest of the alcohol, adding a small cap of water at the end to be sure oil didnt burn but that all alcohol was evaporated. I allowed the water to evaporate off and removed the pan from the water and kept the oil constantly moving. ( I forgot to take pictures of this stage, sorry).

I then added a small amount of locally produced organic extra virgen olive oil (aceite de oliva) approx 1/2 olive oil to cannabis oil. i put it back in the water bath for 60 secs and stirred the oils together with a spatula.

The result was this:

20160818_184124.jpg

20160818_184113.jpg

A golden, almost honey like oil. I didnt measure or weigh yield but im guessing 20-30ml of oil. Thats with the olive oil in.

I have a feeling i havent decarbonised the oil correctly so tomorro i will purchase an induction hob and treat it. Not a bad first attempt but I will definately be more organised next time.

It wasnt difficult to make and i think i will make 500gram of flower into oil from each grow and donate it to anyone that needs it.

I just hope it helps alleviate some pain and maybe even help heal my gallbladder. I will settle for pain relief without opiates for now.

Hey, Brother, great job on the oil! +REPS!! :bravo:

It all looks correct to me. The olive oil isn't needed, but I have seen it added before when the oil is ONLY for ingestion and NOT smoking. I don't know what the correct ratio of olive oil should be but it cut the ratio of THC by 1/3 so you would need a stronger amount to feel the same effects as when made without the olive oil. ;)

Full credit to u mate right there ur making the cure for cancer.and to then hand it put to who needs it.wow mate ur work will save lifes .im lost for words abit.but keep up the good work top man;) abosultely brilliant:):passitleft::thumb::goodjob::thanks:

Thanks everyone. I will try taking more of a larger dose tomorro. I rarely smoke these days as i just dont like the feeling of being stoned. Hence why i tried only a very small amount, i didnt want to have a bad experience.

I added the olive oil for a few reasons. I dont smoke anything so the oil is for ingestion only, i thought it would take the nasty taste off the oil and i wanted to dilute it a little untill im comfortable with dosage.

As for donating some thats no issue at all really. 500g is nothing to me, im fortunate to have weed on tap. Im a business man first but certainly will give some away. I know how to do it now and its not time consuming. very simple to scale up, infact i think it will make the extraction alot easier.

Hi Cult, here is a post I give to people that want to heal without the euphoric feeling that goes along with ingesting the oil.

Let's take the equation out of the flowers/strain you used, and focus on application. When first learning tacking I tried drying my gums and it didn't work for me either so don't be discouraged. I was doing it wrong and here is how so; I would dry my gums remove what I was drying my gums with, then apply my dose to my dosing finger and apply. Too late! The saliva returned and as you mentioned it wouldn't apply. Then a friend told me how he did it and it worked perfectly. Let's review how his method worked and ours didn't. First he stuck his drying material (close to a 1.5-2 inches rolled up a few times for absorption) on his lower gum between the gum and bottom lip centered in the middle. Now while the gum is drying out now you apply the dose to your dosing finger. When that is done-quickly-remove the drying material with the hand that is free of the dose and let go of it while still keeping your lip out so it doesn't touch your gum. Now with your dosing finger make a clean firm swipe one time across the dried out gum. You can do it much easier with the help of a friend while learning the procedure. You can have your dosing finger ready as she pulls out the drying material while she is also holding your lip away from your gums. This way you simply focus on keeping your dosing finger flat and down as low as you can go keeping it away from your teeth but paying attention you're not trying to wipe the oil off on the bottom of your lip but keep it as low on your-gum.

In short time you will be able to tell how easy it goes on before the saliva comes back. Here is the most important part,-absolutely-no swallowing for 15 minutes. Here is a big help; have a glass of ice water on the ready before you start to dose as well as a spit cup. After you do the dose as explained above simply take the glass of ice water and take a sip, no swishing, no swallowing. After the sip simply tilt your head down and let the cold water sit on your gums a couple of seconds and gently spit it out in your 'spit cup'. This does several things; first it helps to keep the oil on your gums longer, secondly look in your 'spit' glass, see any little brown things floating around? This is what you would of swallowed. Thirdly it helps take away some of the bitter taste. Once learned YOU will take charge of the oil instead of the oil taking charge of you. Always dose after a main meal and after you brushed your teeth so if anything shows up in the 'spit' cup it isn't a food particle. If a dose is in between meals snack something, could be a cracker, trail mix, half of a sandwich, you get the jest. Also hydrate before dosing so right afterwards you not thirsty and want a drink. After your morning coffee/tea/hot beverage that is it for hot drinks.

After a little practice you will be well versed in dosing. Here is a huge benefit with this protocol; it controls your system, keeping your vitals working properly, your blood pressure in check, your sugar levels in check, your heart rate in check and also gives you a positive attitude in helping control your stress and anxiety. What does all this mean ? It builds your immune system up. What does that mean? Cancer does not advance when the immune system builds up. In fact instead of focusing on all the different cancer test focus on seeing if your immune system is getting stronger through test. Which it isn't now. Let's turn this around. Practice this application, let your Wife help until you master it. It becomes very easy and if no swallowing for 15 minutes you will notice that gets really easy also. Darn brain can easily become a traitor just based on how you feel and think. Do it correctly and you will think, the oil isn't doing anything, I don't feel much. Keep going and watch the turn around. Just keep doing it and you will start feeling healthier and healthier. Put your thinking cap on; what is this powerful concentrate doing? I don't feel much, it must be not working? Its working its butt off! It is just controlling the high. Whats the big deal of feeling high? Not much right? Wrong! It is regulating your system, your CB1 receptors start working and now they communicate with your CB2 immune system (they are up to CB3/4 and maybe more?). It really is this easy, let go of the fear of the oil and take charge Brother. I know everyone in the world thinks you need at least a gram a day, perhaps so doing other protocols?

Locally it is not the case. Just our opinion; we have found out it is more important to take it correctly than quantity. Importance on NOT losing control of the oil is key. I know, it goes against what the Industry says but in all honesty we have been trashed on our protocol from the start. If your head is not in a happy place the body follows. Stay focused, stay committed. Its the whole package, just not the oil. Concentrated oil, hydration, nutrition, and sleep, repeat, repeat and repeat. Now to one of the most important things of all; STRESS!. This is the deal breaker. Nothing helps stress more on the oil than taking the oil via gum absorption/tacking. You got the proper strains, daytime, nighttime and this will help control stress/anxiety/depression better than anything but also goes about its business to build your immune system up. In our experience this protocol has worked every time. When it hasn't worked it is because the people using it did not follow protocol. They didn't think it was effective because they didn't feel that big of change at the start so they moved on to other protocols. Anxiety/Stress if not controlled is a death sentence. Its simple math; stress keeps you up at night, no sleep results in tearing down your immune system faster than anything else. How can one heal when their immune system is weak? This is where chemo/radiation is such a fail. Yes it can knock cancer down but in doing so it tears down the immune system. So even though it can get cancer in remission you're left with an immune system that is so run down most of late stage cancers just don't have the strength to survive. If people who are using chemo/radiation as their protocol and your cancer counts go down low is the perfect time to start using the concentrate and also a perfect time to stop chemo/radiation. Let the oil build your immune system up.

If you keep doing chemo/radiation/chemo pill while on the oil it tears down your immune system while the oil is trying to build it up. No way you can build your immune up with a form of mustard gas. Also if you haven't done so look into the series 'The Truth about Cancer'. Very informative! So please follow these dosing instructions, pay attention, the main thing is after the one swipe, whatever doesn't come off your finger simply scrape off with a cuticle pusher/butter knife and add to your next dose. Pay attention to colder weather; press your dose down a tad with a cuticle pusher, warm up the dose with a hair dryer on low speed but on hot. this doesn't allow the dose to come off so easily getting it to your gums. As soon as you master dosing which should be in a short amount of time we can get you on a good protocol. Try 'tacking' three times a day to start for your daytime dose. Once after breakfast, after lunch and the third dose about an hour before dinner. In between these doses hydrate and snack. Two hours before bed take your Indica dose for sleep. Don't over think things right now, just keep doing the regimen. We can touch bases as soon as you post your tacking properly. Remember, key is not to swallow for 15 minutes. Get this down and we can move on to a more productive dosing regimen.

If you like I can post "How to make CCO" :cco:

Back
Top Bottom