Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

Brilliant info above.i have belived for many years now that if every human beign on the planet ingested this oil daily which is so benificial to our health and immune system and brain.if we all did what u do now daily doctors would not be needed . as i belive no human would ever be in bad health or depressed or taking phama meds.we would all be super strong and in the prime of our lifes at all times.and we would all age slower and live a longer more active trouble free happy life.just my thoughts.ur an amazing man for doing what ur doing cultivator much respect to u .have a great day.happy growing every1;)

I wonder if it work sublingually then? You have more tiny blood vessels under the tongue so it would absorb more quickly. I will try it.

Basically you made a Tincture which is taken "sublingually". If this makes you uncomfortable (stoned) let me know and we can make the CCO for tacking (no euphoric). Pure CCO and not cut by anything for tacking.

Thanks for allowing me to post this VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION in your Journal Cult. As we all know Cult is on top of his game and that is why he is able to use isopropyl alcohol to make his CCO.

People that want to use isopropyl alcohol to make CCO to help themselves or others should read this first:

**Isopropyl alcohol is oxidized to form acetone by alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver.[24]

The biological half-life of isopropyl alcohol in humans is between 2.5 and 8.0 hours.[24]

Isopropyl alcohol is denatured for certain uses, in which case the NFPA 704 rating is changed to 2,3,1.

ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL - ISO - IPA - RUBBING ALCOHOL - THE SCOOP-

This series of posts gave great insight into why these alcohols are not recommended to be used for Concentrated Cannabis Oil. It is a much debated subject, and we debated it by providing some reliable documented sources of information. Yes, it's much cheaper than the better solvents... and more readily available, but at what cost to-youor your loved ones either short term or long term?

There are testimonials from people who use it all over the internet, there are people who say it's okay to use it. But are they truly informed of the dangers, the toxicity and contanimates? Do they really know what the long term effects are of the build ups of toxins and contanimants that U.S. government requires manufacturers to put into it to make it non-consumable? Are they aware of the dangers to Diabetic patients? Even using an alcohol distiller is not a safe option for this in what has been discussed.
Please read all of the posts, and go to the links for a thorough look into this. Make an informed decision before putting this into your body!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by 94xjjohn-
Toxicology[edit]
Isopropyl alcohol and its metabolite, acetone, act as central nervous system (CNS) depressants.[24] Symptoms of isopropyl alcohol poisoning include flushing, headache, dizziness, CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, anesthesia, hypothermia, hypotension, shock, respiratory depression, and coma.[24] Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation, or skin absorption; therefore, well-ventilated areas and protective gloves are recommended.

Around 15 g of isopropyl alcohol can have a toxic effect on a 70 kg human if left untreated.[25] However, it is not nearly as toxic as methanol or ethylene glycol.

Isopropyl alcohol does not cause an anion gap acidosis (in which a lowered blood serum pH causes depletion of bicarbonate anion) unlike ethanol and methanol. Isopropyl alcohol does, however, produce an osmolal gap between the calculated and measured osmolalities of serum, as do the other alcohols.[24]

Overdoses may cause a fruity odor on the breath as a result of its metabolism to acetone, which is further metabolized to produce the nutrients acetate and glucose.[26]

Isopropyl alcohol is oxidized to form acetone by alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver.[24]

The biological half-life of isopropyl alcohol in humans is between 2.5 and 8.0 hours.[24]

Isopropyl alcohol is denatured for certain uses, in which case the NFPA 704 rating is changed to 2,3,1.

Be safe :cco: and heal.............Thank you Cultivator :Namaste:

No problem mate. Safety first as always.

I have done a good prune up of the plants this evenong and removed alot of material. bending and cracking branches yo make them bushy and removing most of the fan leaves to allow better airflow and to allow light to penetrate to all potential bud sites. They took a heavy hit so instead of flipping them tomorro i will wait til mid week until they have recovered from the shock. I didnt take any pics but i will get some up tomorro.

You should never transition to flower if plants are under or have been subjected to heavy stress as there is more possibility of herms; especially with femmed seeds and plants is focusing on recovery not putting its energy into flowering.

The water quality here is definately causing some issues here but im aware of it and handling it. The water is fine for plants grown under hps even though its very salty and high ec. Different story under the LEDs. I will mix half tap water with bottled water with an ec of 0.3. I mixed 100litres today to see what a 50/50 mix would come out at and it came out at 0.4ec (200ppm) much better than 0.7 and alot less salt.

Pic update tomorro.

wow good to see this posted here. excellent info bud.

+++ reps to you CCOiler

Thanks for allowing me to post this VERY IMPORTANT INFORMATION in your Journal Cult. As we all know Cult is on top of his game and that is why he is able to use isopropyl alcohol to make his CCO.

People that want to use isopropyl alcohol to make CCO to help themselves or others should read this first:

**Isopropyl alcohol is oxidized to form acetone by alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver.[24]

ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL - ISO - IPA - RUBBING ALCOHOL - THE SCOOP-

This series of posts gave great insight into why these alcohols are not recommended to be used for Concentrated Cannabis Oil. It is a much debated subject, and we debated it by providing some reliable documented sources of information. Yes, it's much cheaper than the better solvents... and more readily available, but at what cost to-youor your loved ones either short term or long term?

There are testimonials from people who use it all over the internet, there are people who say it's okay to use it. But are they truly informed of the dangers, the toxicity and contanimates? Do they really know what the long term effects are of the build ups of toxins and contanimants that U.S. government requires manufacturers to put into it to make it non-consumable? Are they aware of the dangers to Diabetic patients? Even using an alcohol distiller is not a safe option for this in what has been discussed.
Please read all of the posts, and go to the links for a thorough look into this. Make an informed decision before putting this into your body!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally Posted by 94xjjohn-
Toxicology[edit]
Isopropyl alcohol and its metabolite, acetone, act as central nervous system (CNS) depressants.[24] Symptoms of isopropyl alcohol poisoning include flushing, headache, dizziness, CNS depression, nausea, vomiting, anesthesia, hypothermia, hypotension, shock, respiratory depression, and coma.[24] Poisoning can occur from ingestion, inhalation, or skin absorption; therefore, well-ventilated areas and protective gloves are recommended.

Around 15 g of isopropyl alcohol can have a toxic effect on a 70 kg human if left untreated.[25] However, it is not nearly as toxic as methanol or ethylene glycol.

Isopropyl alcohol does not cause an anion gap acidosis (in which a lowered blood serum pH causes depletion of bicarbonate anion) unlike ethanol and methanol. Isopropyl alcohol does, however, produce an osmolal gap between the calculated and measured osmolalities of serum, as do the other alcohols.[24]

Overdoses may cause a fruity odor on the breath as a result of its metabolism to acetone, which is further metabolized to produce the nutrients acetate and glucose.[26]

Isopropyl alcohol is oxidized to form acetone by alcohol dehydrogenase in the liver.[24]

Be safe :cco: and heal.............Thank you Cultivator :Namaste:

Cultivator, I may have missed the decarboxylation step that you took or I'm thinking that it was done when you was evaporating off the alcohol? I was under the impression that for this to work that the bud had to be decarboxylated in the oven before being stripped by the alcohol, not sure if this would help you? I've only made oil once myself (recently too) and that was for use in an ecig, but the effects are noticeable pretty much straight away.

All the best :thumb:

Hopefully the oil helps untill ya can get operation
Can the oil be addictive I can't say I've ever tryd any drugs including weed but ya have got me thinking about trying some oil as I allways have back pain
Thanks cult an all others who are sharing there knowledge

Anything can be addictive mate. But its not like taking opiates if thats what you mean. its helping me for now.

THC is not physically addictive like opiates and alcohol.

Actual "withdrawal" symptoms are extremely rare, although they do occur in some heavy users, and the biggest danger of THC withdrawal is the possibility of "relapse".

Withdrawal symptoms can also include anxiety, sleep disruption and irritability which would probably be your own fault for trying to quit anyways since that's exactly what MMJ helps best with which explains the danger of relapse! :rofl:

Actual "withdrawal" symptoms are extremely rare, although they do occur in some heavy users, and the biggest danger of THC withdrawal is the possibility of "relapse".

Withdrawal symptoms can also include anxiety, sleep disruption and irritability which would probably be your own fault for trying to quit anyways since that's exactly what MMJ helps best with which explains the danger of relapse! :rofl:

Well said :cco:

So while we are waiting for these LED plants to finish vegging here are a few pictures of another grow i have in a hydroponic flood and drain system. 30 plants under 9 x 600w hps. These were flipped to flower 2 days ago. Going to be some monster plants :)

20160825_074542.jpg

20160825_074551.jpg

20160825_074605.jpg

20160825_074620.jpg

20160825_074629.jpg

I agree fully Mr Krip, I smoke a bit and usually people that know me say I get agitated after stopping for a while. It is very easy for me to say I don't feel like smoking and can skip days easily, however the problem like anger and such returns when I do stop. Usually misunderstood by people saying you have withdrawal, however it is used to supress those emotions and by the lack of smoking brings it out again. :blushsmile:

I agree fully Mr Krip, I smoke a bit and usually people that know me say I get agitated after stopping for a while. It is very easy for me to say I don't feel like smoking and can skip days easily, however the problem like anger and such returns when I do stop. Usually misunderstood by people saying you have withdrawal, however it is used to supress those emotions and by the lack of smoking brings it out again. :blushsmile:

Yeah, I'm the same way when I have to stop for a while, but it's never really any problem stopping. The people who find me agitating when I stop I'm sure would be less bothered by me if they lit up, themselves! :)

I like to joke that I know "pot" isn't addictive because I've been smoking dope every day for the last 35 years and I'm not addicted yet! :rofl:

I do love those gardens of yours Cult :thumb:

Those are some well honed skills you have !

I hope those med's are working a treat for ya, a spliff a day keeps the doctor away :green_heart:

Back
Top Bottom