Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

How did the Hida scan go Cult ? & any joy on that CBD oil link i passed on, they ship over sea !

Nice set up ya got that is a fair ol size of tent & being a 600w type of fellow that must of been 9 x 600w for that tent or not far of it...

Just one other question do you reuse your coco coir for other grows ?

the hida scan showed my gallbladder is not draining so either a blockage or functional problem. so hopefully get an op to fix it soon.

i forgot to check the link for the oil but im back in spain now so im just going to make some on monday.

that tent is 3x3m. 9x600w is perfect for it, however the power draw on the property is useless so can only really run 6x600w. going to be pushing it with 4 panels here. im not sure this tent will hold the weight of the 4 panels. they are 17kg each so pretty heavy. im tempted to just run 2x 600w hps on 1 side and 2x LEDS on the other. still have plenty if time too decide. only prob with doing that is that it wouldnt be a true led journal but um also not wasting half a tent. i will figure it out over the next few days.

i sometimes reuse coco. its easier to replace it on larger grows but i reuse it most of the time on this size grow. anyrhing that isnt reused ends up in the garden or on my orange orchard.

heya cult, hope all goes well with the docs.

here's a thought on the supporting factor in your tent.. what about a vertical member placed dead center?

take a small piece of plywood, say 6"x6", for floor protection. and take a piece of pvc pipe with a birdsmouth cut into one end for the top to grab the poles. stand it up in there, shouldn't move, but it would increase the carrying capacity of the tent's overall framework.

if your worried about it sliding off the plywood, just screw a wooden dowel, or even a pvc endcap to the plywood to fit the pvc over it.

don't know if this would work for you and your space, but it's just a theory. be better than wasting half the tent, right?

have fun eh

the hida scan showed my gallbladder is not draining so either a blockage or functional problem. so hopefully get an op to fix it soon.

i forgot to check the link for the oil but im back in spain now so im just going to make some on monday.

that tent is 3x3m. 9x600w is perfect for it, however the power draw on the property is useless so can only really run 6x600w. going to be pushing it with 4 panels here. im not sure this tent will hold the weight of the 4 panels. they are 17kg each so pretty heavy. im tempted to just run 2x 600w hps on 1 side and 2x LEDS on the other. still have plenty if time too decide. only prob with doing that is that it wouldnt be a true led journal but um also not wasting half a tent. i will figure it out over the next few days.

i sometimes reuse coco. its easier to replace it on larger grows but i reuse it most of the time on this size grow. anyrhing that isnt reused ends up in the garden or on my orange orchard.

yes i will figure out a way to reinforce the tent for sure. i definately wont waste the space thats for certain.

The plants are showing heavy mg deficiency now. I did not add cal/mag as the water is 0.7ec and i wanted to wait and see if what effect not adding it would have before adding another product that boosts ec further. I started foliar feeding last night as a faster way for the plants to uptake the mg. I have just changed my nutrient mix to include the calmag so expect to see a recovery in the next few days. I had put the panels on full power but i will reduce it to half while the plants recover. im hoping to transition to flower next weekend so hopefully they will pick up now.

Ever heard of a grow tent called Green Qube super strong they say it can support 100 kg.

no i havent heard of it. my tent is sturdy enough. however my carbon filter weighs 25kg then 4x17kg = 68kg so that would be a total of 93kg. thats alot of weight for any tent. i will prob put filter on a stool or chair and reinforce tent. next round i probably just remove tent and fix panels from the ceiling.

Surprising on what tents can handle weight wise, i guess that might be from each individual hanging bar tho but not over all load over total area.

May i ask which type of tent you use ?

Cult, I saw you on the list of MOTM nom's this month and went looking for your journal. Looks like I'm not too late!

First, congrat's and :goodluck: on MOTM! :high-five:

Next, I'm sorry to hear about both the metal in your eyes and the pancreatic issues. For the CCO (RSO), Rick Simpson is a BIG believer that the real "cure" for most issues is in the THC and not the CBD, although he does acknowledge that CBD has healing properties.

He recommends a pure Indica, or no more than 10% Sativa hybrid, with a minimum of 20% THC levels. He says that if you want CBD, it's easy and cheap enough to simply purchase a bottle of CBD oil and add it to the RSO with the high THC content.

If you start small and work your way up in dose, most patients don't get "stoned" (although, they do sleep a lot during the first week getting used to it, but sleep is good for healing, too!).

While I'm no "expert", I am knowledgeable and happy to try to answer any questions on the RSO.

Finally, NICE lights, Bro! :high-five:

They were a helluva investment, even with your "good guy" discount, but I'm sure they'll perform great and I'm looking forward to seeing the grow! :welldone:

firstly i had no idea i had been nominated for motm. Im grateful for the nomination although im no where near enough active or popular enough to win again but i am truly grateful to whoever nominated me. Its a very kind gesture.

Fuzzy I use hortibox tents, i think thats how you spell it. Usually id just hang the panels and see what happens but at £2400 per panel retail it would be quite the risk haha.

Mr krip thanks for more info on oil. Im finding it difficult to find 100% alcohol or isopropyl alcohol in spain. Anyone any ideas on alternatives?

I will do my update in a seperate post.

firstly i had no idea i had been nominated for motm. Im grateful for the nomination although im no where near enough active or popular enough to win again but i am truly grateful to whoever nominated me. Its a very kind gesture.

Fuzzy I use hortibox tents, i think thats how you spell it. Usually id just hang the panels and see what happens but at £2400 per panel retail it would be quite the risk haha.

Mr krip thanks for more info on oil. Im finding it difficult to find 100% alcohol or isopropyl alcohol in spain. Anyone any ideas on alternatives?

I will do my update in a seperate post.

It doesn't need to be 100% alcohol, but high 90's or as pure as you can get it. Rick Simpson uses pure Naptha, if that's available. Grain alcohol, which is 95%, IMHO, is a better/safer choice.

I took loads of images and a vid earlier but my internet connection is running at less than 1mb right now. The joys of spanish infrastructure....

So here we have some pics showing the magnesium deficiency and the new growth since being treated with foliar calmag and calmag added to the res.

These panels are very intense and defs can show quickly but treated correctly they recover just as quickly.

20160816_141409.jpg

20160816_141444.jpg

20160816_141502.jpg

I will probably transition to flower this weekend. Id like to veg another week but this strain gets quite tall and my power keeps cutting out during the day, again spanish infrastucture at its best, I do love spain though lol.

Back
Top Bottom