Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

Can the be used for veg and flower?

Yes they are complete lights. I will run on half power for veg as its unnecessary for the siz of plants that i will grow to veg on full power. Also you must allow the plants to get used to the intensity of the light as its very strong. The grow rates are unreal and stems are so much stronger and thicker than hps.

Then plants looks nice
Anyone who has read all your grows will see you say it how it is an will give us a honest opinion
I think your right in saying not many large grows will be using led but can defo see the smaller hobby grows getting them
What space do they cover 5x5 or 4x5 would you say
Even if you don't post the easy feed grow keep me updated please mate

I have had the panels shipped to the grow location. I have a small 8 plant grow to harvest which are the plants above and then i will hang the panels and get started. Harvest is due saturday but the buds are looking finished so will probs take it down wednesday. Temps are into the 40's outside (105+) so will start the panels on half power to try keep room temp stable.

I cant get to the space personally for a couple of weeks or so as im sick and waiting for a HIDA scan and MRI, but i cant have the MRI until I have metal removed from my eyes, its a nightmare. My partner will get it all set up then I will get on the job personally as I dont want any errors.

I'm sure it's a age thing mate I used to feel healthy when was younger these days I feel like I'm falling apart
Don't metal in ya eye seriously irritate I get wood in me eyes all the time an that ain't good when scratches an metals a lot worse
Cult for bigger room 20+lights Would you use the contractors on the mdf board what the electricians make or would ya stick to the 8 way box contractors and use a few

i cant feel the metal in my eyes, they are just tiny fragments but it prevents me from having an mri scan. its a nightmare cos i feel like im dying at the min.

For bigger rooms I always make my own boards. I dont really like the boxes, all the ones i have used ive had probs with. if you make your own boards you can cater it for your needs.

What i will say is be very careful running 20 lights if its not 3 phase where you are located. You can get away with it if you stagger the lights but it will most likely blow your main fuse if they run together. Thats if its in a house ofcourse. A regular dwelling house where you are based will run between 60-90amps you always want to run slighlty less so you arent over loadeing the system. 600w light is roughly 3amps but it depends on what ballasts and bulbs you are using and you also must factor in all fans and pumps or anything using juice. Finally the longer the cable the less juice you can run unless its on a loop. make sure you have a sparky set it up mate.

Ye I get what ya saying cult I never mess with the electrics myself I allways use a sparky who knows his stuff that's tight lipped as you say lol an it will have its own supply
It's just a thought at the moment in trying to work out the cheapest way to do it
I'm not sure I could even do separate room as the shape of the room
It's crazy round my way now everyone had jumped on the incredible bulk train ha but I'm sure they not doing it much justice

haha dont share the strains man lol. tell them its something else so they dont have the secrets haha. Im playing around with powerplant regs as well and im getting great quality. I used to get great yields but quality was never tip top but few little changes and its really nice.

20160702_214413.jpg
20160702_214001.jpg

That look very frosty but instead spending ya bucks on that watch ya need a new camera hahaha is that power plant
Mate I ain't ever told a sole about the bulk it seemed to hit after I read about you doing it so now ppl have killed it really ppl won't change allready ha it's such a shame cheese ain't known to yield cuz everyone's allways happy with cheese
I find it strange how ppl in US want such different strains than uk

haha you got me there. ive just bought a new go pro so should get some better quality pics now, i will start my vids again also. was gutted when i had to delete the youtube channel, thats the 2nd time its happened to me. I think i will just do a few vid tutorials and leave it at that instead of constant uploads.

i like cheese strains but the ones i grew were 10-11weeks and its too long flower period for me. i always push for 6 rounds per year per flower room which limits me to 9 weeks flower max. ive been checking out a strain called bubbas gift from soma seeds that is look good. small bushy plants with huge sticky buds but take a while to veg. the el nino im bringing down now is really nice too, going to be an easy trim as theres barely any small leaves at all and its only at 7.5 weeks, plus i wont be harvesting my wife will while im stuck in uk so double easy haha.

The trouble is in UK people arent as educated on weed, I hate to say it but the states and canada are ahead of the game now. People in uk are so used to smoking shit but thats starting to change now. people have really only been smoking green for past 10 or 15 years in UK as soap bar was the main smoke for years and years. Im finding people are being much more picky but its a good thing for me because i always have quality so people always hounding me, i never have to chase them ;)

Can anyone help me with some advice on the best medicinal strains for treating gallbladder/pancreatic problems?

I have been putting off making and taking oil for a while, more from fear of being too high as i dont like the feeling of being stoned. I have changed my diet to vegan diet and now need pain relief and hoping to get some healing from the oil. I know how to make the oil. Im more interested in strains that will be medicinally beneficial and from people who have used the oil for these reasons maybe?

you should hit up sweetsue's thread on oils cult. she has tons of great info there.

Tacking or suppositories are the only ways NOT to get euphoric

SweetSue & Cajun have protocols of ingesting which will get you stoned.

Read the first couple of pages and see what you think Cannabis Oil Dosing Tutorial - Tacking Method

I know we have talked about oil before mate. I just kept putting it off, more out of fear of it being too strong. But im definately going to make some with the el nino im having harvested now. I just dont want to end up on a massive trip with huge anxiety, especially when i feel ill like this.

This is my busy season Cult, but I can pm with you and start you off very slowly.

Back
Top Bottom