Cultivator's NinthPlanet LED 4400W

Is it Sativa dominate? High THC? You will need a high CBD Sativa dominate also, both are for daytime. Pure Indica is for sleep not daytime.

** What you need is a strict regimen of cannabis concentrated oil as follows;-
A daytime blend of a high CBD hybrid strain like Harlequin, Harle-Tsu, Cannatonic, AC/DC (these examples are high in CBD and low in THC but have excellent pain and inflammation properties). Blended with a hybrid that is high in THC potency (low in CBD and high in THC to kill any mutating cells). The high CBD strains need to be harvested at full term-for maximum CBD & CBN potency. The hybrid high in THC needs to be harvested a tad on the sativa dominant side. A hybrid like Blue Dream, Jack Herer, a potent OG Kush will fit the bill. A 55/45 or a 60/40 sativa dominant would be fine. This would be you're daytime concentrated oil and you're main regimen for wellness.

Print this post Cult it will be your protocol strains :cco:

I have a Bubba's Gift growing at the minute Cultivator, I doubt you'll want to use my noob grow as an example though lol. Still it hasn't keeled over and died yet so yeah the genetics must be there :)

I have a Bubba's Gift growing at the minute Cultivator, I doubt you'll want to use my noob grow as an example though lol. Still it hasn't keeled over and died yet so yeah the genetics must be there :)

I'll check it out mate. i actually have some started in veg now also so we see where it goes. im having massive heat issues in that space its running well over 100f in veg with all the lights on but plants are looking fine. growth is slower than normal but they are nice and green and still growing so thats the main thing. im maxed out on juice so i cant add a portable AC unit and even if i could it wouldnt drop temps as i have 2 2500cfm fans extracting to the AC wouldnt get a chance to work. They will be flipped next week so that should drop temps considerably when the lights are only on in the dark.

Interesting journal Cult, i never thought i see the day you switched to led that is eye opener indeed.

Those ninth planet panels are darn right pricey kind of makes budmaster look cheap, lol.

Just out of curiosity with mentioned yield & which strain was that or others achieving such a fine dry weight ?

Another question is i noticed on your opening post of the thread was a pic with parabolic reflectors i don't see to many people use this style of reflector a great deal ? & wondering your opinion on such as i'm looking to change to a parabolic reasonable soon as i'm lead to believe on better light penetration, hanging them closer to the plants as most parabolic have vents in the top for the heat to escape.

Interesting journal Cult, i never thought i see the day you switched to led that is eye opener indeed.

Those ninth planet panels are darn right pricey kind of makes budmaster look cheap, lol.

Just out of curiosity with mentioned yield & which strain was that or others achieving such a fine dry weight ?

Another question is i noticed on your opening post of the thread was a pic with parabolic reflectors i don't see to many people use this style of reflector a great deal ? & wondering your opinion on such as i'm looking to change to a parabolic reasonable soon as i'm lead to believe on better light penetration, hanging them closer to the plants as most parabolic have vents in the top for the heat to escape.

Hi mate and welcome

so as for switching to LEDS im not fulling switching yet due to the cost. I have done single panel grows with some different well known panels over the past year because i do believe LEDS are the future but just not sure they are there yet. However when testing this panel i was blown away with the results.

So these panels are very pricey indeed but they are build of the very best components. I would say for a small space the panel is worth it because it will repay the investment but price needs to come down to build large rooms.

I grew Dr Kripplings Incredible Bulk in the tests. was good because i already had a measure of what the plants produced under hid and the quality.

yield is basically a gpw so nothing mind blowing but best i saw from the panels i tested. but the quality was best ive seen in years. normally with the higher yields there is some sacrifice on the best quality. That was what got me excited more than anything, not the gpw but the weight combined with quality.

The panels will definately be set up beginning of next week probably monday and then we can see how the power plant performs.

As for the parabolics I really rate them over other shades. Ive moved away from cooltubes because of the amount of light lost, they just waste so much light in duct work and have a real narrow field of output. You get a great 360 output from the bulb which is projected nicely towards the plants. However they still run warm and heat can be an issue without correct extraction. If you are running 600w hps go with the 80cm shades and not the 1m. The 1m are too big for 600w bulbs. Also go for the white reflective surface over the silver as i beleive it reflects better and doesnt seem to get as hot.

If there are any typos here please forgive me, im quite heavily medicated for pain as ive spent another full day in hospital suffering abdomen pain.

Cheers for the tips on the parabolic i've got my eyes on a maxibright parabolic 80 cm & all nice 'n' white only using a 400w hps a lumatek high par bulb with one of their super lumen ballasts digital do da what its, temps are pretty reasonable with what i run with.

I'm familiar with Dr Kripplings strains some of em are totally insane in yield i don't no why i haven't got around to growing those seeds just yet... just moved on from kush strains to blue berry types recently a sort after aroma in my neck of the woods & quite popular.

Sorry to hear you have spent a day in hospital bud when you could be spending the time with a nice BBQ & cold beer or a smoke with some pretty girls in attendance !

Ye gall bladder should be easy to sort out but i'm a little worried about the pancreatic issue & if i think it is what i think i do hope it is early stage... pharmaceutical drugs ah god knows what they are giving you to help with the pain but it has not clouded your writing skills in any way.

I can see why you are looking at the medical qualities of the herb... just tolerance in the beginning & building it up, i might just watch out for those heavy indica stones tho in beginning & just need a right strain.

Ye just a little something else as it helps to talk... Mmm i got gum disease my lower jaw & gums are so swollen it is like total 24/7 pain & if it gets hold i'm gonna loose my teeth, it is not a pretty thought with ol fuzzy duck with false teeth i must say !

Well that is smoking to much both tobacco & with weed plus alcohol perhaps having diabetes don't help either as it makes you more susceptible to problems ! ye a lot of cut backs to save my teeth, i cringe at the thought of having a straight day/evening omg.

Only me !

I had a brain wave at work today, i must of had idle mount & it struck me lighting :green_heart:

CBD oil is legal in the UK & here is a forum sponsor with oils for you Buy CBD Oil UK | Buy Cannabis Oil Online

It don't have any THC so ya not getting stoned but very much closer to getting your meds a lot quicker, its the best i can do to get ya back on your feet or feeling better in your self :thumb:

I understand their are products for vape pens another company is called medipen that might be worth checking out also.

For e-liquids you could check out canavape, I've not tried them as I've just made some THC/CBD liquid myself (in my current journal if you want a basic stoner tutorial that's not a tutorial). I hope this post is allowed, all the best :thumb:

Only me !

I had a brain wave at work today, i must of had idle mount & it struck me lighting :green_heart:

CBD oil is legal in the UK & here is a forum sponsor with oils for you Buy CBD Oil UK | Buy Cannabis Oil Online

It don't have any THC so ya not getting stoned but very much closer to getting your meds a lot quicker, its the best i can do to get ya back on your feet or feeling better in your self :thumb:

I understand their are products for vape pens another company is called medipen that might be worth checking out also.

i will check that out. i have my hida scan tomorrow so hoping to get answers.

So I will have the lights set up tomorrow. I will get an update of the set up and the reg powerplant that i have growing. i think there are 24 there but that will change depending on how many males there are. 4 or 5 plants per panel would be perfect. the plants have been potted up into 12litre plastic pots this time around, i much prefer the smart pots but i didnt have enough handy and i want all of the plants to be in the same size pots. there are potted in plain coco coir with nothing added, my favorite medium.

Hope all goes well on your scan mate
Hopefully ya will get back to the fighting fit days
Do you think the smart pots speed growth up compared to normal pots I've always been to tight to buy them
In the future is like to see you try out a vert donut grow maybe 6 plants round bare bulb an see how the yield compares to flat grows

I dont think the plant grows faster in the smart pots but they definately grow better healthier plants in my opinion. much more air gets into the rootzone.

Ive done the vert grows a few years ago. I had a machine that was loaded up with clones. It was ok but high maintenance. I much prefer regular growing.

i will have some pics up tonight of the new set up :)

Ive had the plants potted up into 12litre plastic pots and a couple of smart pots as there wasnt enough pots at the location. Ive had 2 panels hung for now as i need to reinforce the structure of the tent to handle the weight of the panels. The lights are running 18-6 now and will veg probably another 2 weeks on half strength light. I will get some more pics up later when lights come on.

IMG-20160809-WA0000.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0002.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0004.jpg

Hopefully not too many males in the mix. I can see at least 2 now that i suspect to be males as they tend to be the stretchier plants. But i will wait a while before i pull any plants out.

Here are some pics with the lights on.

I have 2 panels running at half strength but i will add the 2 other panels this week.

the plants have been started under a 300w blue cfl so I have the panels a little high so the plants can get used to the intensity of the leds before upping the juice.

One thing that may be an issue is the tap water im using. Ive had 3 succesful runs with the tap water under hps light but the plants needs are slightly different under leds so i will have to see how it goes. when testing the panels i had tap water of 0.2ec and i bumped it up to 0.3 with cal/mag. at this space the tap water is 0.7ec and i dont know whats in it, ive tried finding it out but nothing is simple in spain. So i wont be adding cal/mag until i see how the plants respond to my mix without it.

Its very important when growing in coco coir to use a nutrient specifically designed for coco. This is because the coco holds onto some phosphorus and some micro nutrients which can leave the plant looking deficent. I feed nutrient everyday, feeding enough so the plant is almost dry but not completely dry 24 hours later. Its better if you can run a drip feed and feed 2 or 3 times per day but this is manual feeding and I dont have the time to be in feeding multiple times per day. Right now the plants will take around a litre of nutrient mix daily and i want to get that up to around 3litres per plant as the rootball grows, more root = more fruit never forget that.

While the plants are vegging the nute mix will consist of:

Advanced nutrient PH Perfect micro grow bloom 2ml/litre (1.2ec +tapwater = 1.9ec)
House and garden roots excelurator 0.3ml/litre
sensizym 2ml/litre
solar green power silica 0.5ml/litre
great white mycorrhizae added weekly @ 4scoops per 20litres liquid
voodoo juice added weekly @ 2ml/litre

PH 5.8

This mix is tried and tested many many times over. i occasionally add superthrive or super vit if plants are struggling with heat stress or any other stress.

IMG-20160809-WA0007.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0008.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0018.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0009.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0019.jpg

These LEDs are very intense and its vitally important that sunglasses or eye protection is worm when in the grow space, never look directly at the light.

heres a few pics of most of the nutes i use.

IMG-20160809-WA0022.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0023.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0021.jpg

IMG-20160809-WA0020.jpg

My pure hydro mixes are slightly different but these items give great results in pure coco coir, my favourite medium for growing as it is so user friendly.

I have a large carbon filter scrubbing the air with an rvk fan pulling 2000cfm through the 3x3meter grow tent. This means lots of air exchange and lots of co2 for the plants. I wrap the fan in a duvet to keep it quieter. and the duct work goes outside of the building. Good extraction is vitally important for the plants to breathe and heat management. No need for intake fans, all of my rooms work on negative pressure and passive intakes. I have oscilating fans in the tent also to keep plants moving with good airflow.

The plants will be bent and pruned prob tomorro or the next day as the were only potted up today so didnt want them stressed too much. I like large bushy plants, most of you have seen what I do in my other journals but im aware there may be newer members watching so I will repeat alot of the same old stuff.

as soon as these plants are flipped I will start a batch or dr kripplings blue kripple and some dinafem blue cheese for the next run. The original plant was to make a mother from 1 or 2 of these plants but that has changed because i cant be at the space continuously and i dont trust anyone else to manage my mothers as they need to be loved to give the best babies. Some of you have seen some of my mothers and i have had some mothers for years still producing great results.

Anyway thats all i have for now.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom