Darkscotia Grows In High Brix

Ya...i'm VERY interested in seeing how close u can get them without negative things goin on. Please keep me/us informed with this, as it's very valuable for the rest of us. I need to know just how close i would be able to let 2 Pro 600's get to a canopy. Cheers bud. Oh BTW tracking says next Friday for delivery...i'm hoping they dont get frozen in the mail...:nervous-guy:

Yes I’m in same predicament. Need tea real bad and may not be able to grow in hb after this next grow if I can’t order any. Though I had enough till I checked bottle the other day when I realized the world was about to shut down. May be too late now.

i"m waiting on a couple packages from Spain and UK that had shipped earlier in the month...checked Canada Post, and Home delivery is still a go as of last Friday...won't deliver packages that require a signature however...I believe Purolator and Fedex will deliver without signatures and leave at door...
Only one suitcase made it back from Calgary on Friday...was delivered by westjet contractor Saturday...dude called me from my drive way to let me know it was by the door...waited till he saw me come out and get it...
Day 2 mandatory isolation... 3 mile walk and a pot of chili...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

i"m waiting on a couple packages from Spain and UK that had shipped earlier in the month...checked Canada Post, and Home delivery is still a go as of last Friday...won't deliver packages that require a signature however...I believe Purolator and Fedex will deliver without signatures and leave at door...
Only one suitcase made it back from Calgary on Friday...was delivered by westjet contractor Saturday...dude called me from my drive way to let me know it was by the door...waited till he saw me come out and get it...
Day 2 mandatory isolation... 3 mile walk and a pot of chili...cheerz... :high-five: :Namaste:...h00k...

Just nice that you made it home hook. Yup seems as if now stuff is still moving in the mail. Just jam ups at border. Now may be a time for a drone trip lol.
Ween we need 1000 clippings lol

Right on. I’ll have to check with doc. I’m still very hopeful I’ll be able to get my order in and receive my tea. But in today’s day. Frig knows
Yup....idk if you can find it at a shop, but if you search here a bunch comes up about the mammoth p.

Back
Top Bottom