Darkscotia Grows In High Brix

Hay Scotia I just found your journal from a post on Doc Buds site so I thought I would check it out. I am a Brixer too and trying to follow some other Brixers.

If you are considering an QB light I Highly recommend @Budget LED I ordered three lights on separate dates. My tent was MUCH cooler with the three Budget LED lights then when I had two Budget lights and 4 COBs . Anyway they have Great costumer support and top quality parts for the lowest price I have found.

I will get caught up on your journal in a bit

This is the lights I bought

Hay Scotia I just found your journal from a post on Doc Buds site so I thought I would check it out. I am a Brixer too and trying to follow some other Brixers.

If you are considering an QB light I Highly recommend @Budget LED I ordered three lights on separate dates. My tent was MUCH cooler with the three Budget LED lights then when I had two Budget lights and 4 COBs . Anyway they have Great costumer support and top quality parts for the lowest price I have found.

I will get caught up on your journal in a bit

This is the lights I bought

Welcome to my journal pcaddict. Thank you very much for coming for a visit and for the head up on these lights. And to add to bonus it’s in cdn dollars lol. As you notice I’m running a few lights but my cobs seem to be the heat issue in my room. I’m able to maintain it but would like to find more efficient and cooler lights with better coverage and less friggen around when I finally
Need to adjust them up or down lol. Cheer and hope you stick around

Thanks for the warm welcome. I noticed a big difference from going from 2 Budget lights with my COBs to three Budget LED lights and removing the COBs, It did drop my temps a good bit but I was using Mars COBs so a little different then your set up.
Your plants look Great. I got some discoloration when my temps spiked too. That and the Lower RH is what I think did it but they are chugging along fine other then that

Hey Scotia...another Trans drink u say. U do know that CD is mostly Trans right?
That means your plants ..have in fact received 3 straight Trans Drenches then.
My advise would have been to get right back to GI after the two CDs.......just sayin.
Cheers man.

Thanks for catching that for me duggan. They did get growth last night but by accident I wrote transplant. Why I should not write to much in the mornings before I wake and bake.

Update day. All got a nice heavy feeding of growth the other day.The burned girls still look the same but not really getting worse, but oh my there buds look amazing still. Have a few that look like they’ll be done a week or 2 ahead of the rest at this point. Next feeding will be water with tea and then to follow up with 2 straight ge feedings.
On another note planted 20 more seeds for next grow earlier today. Will continue this journal for next while. Next seeds will be 10 lsd,5 critical kush,5 critical kush 2.0. Hopefully all will pop. Last time I was 19/20

Everything is lookin proper bud.. :passitleft: One question though...:passitleft: Why did you flip them so soon with so much ceiling space to work with. Looks like they are all very short and squat...seems a shame with your 12 foot ceiling...wat say...:passitleft:..You could easily be pullin in over 8 zips per....

I ran out of meds was the reason for quick flip. When I was having health problems I wasn’t able to keep up on growing and ran out. I do smoke pretty heavy honestly. The next grow will hopefully be a different story. Spending more time doing some training and longer veg times possibly. That also depends on this harvest end numbers though.

Ya...i'm VERY interested in seeing how close u can get them without negative things goin on. Please keep me/us informed with this, as it's very valuable for the rest of us. I need to know just how close i would be able to let 2 Pro 600's get to a canopy. Cheers bud. Oh BTW tracking says next Friday for delivery...i'm hoping they dont get frozen in the mail...:nervous-guy:

Back
Top Bottom