Deege420 Outdoor Garden

Re: Outdoor grow BPN

Looking good Deege...i soak my seeds in water until they sink...then i put them in a growing meduim...i put my plants in the sun and they went into flowering mode..wtf...:thumb:

thanks miwa.. my wembley is already showing taproot :) so she will go in soil today. thats an auto..... maybe the plant u put in sun were autos? or maybe they were in a highly shaded are? hmmm? idk did u have them under lights a lot of their life then switch to outside? I'm not sure bud

worms wont damage the plant, they would air rate the soil wouldnt they, dont the nutes fry them though, and any worms do just dig some up from outside and put 1 or 2 in my pots,
no worms will not damage the plant, and the worms will take the nutrients until your using high dosages in flower. which is fine because by then they have had great soil and it has made it easier for the plants roots to grow and find o2 by the time they flower you won't need the worms anymore. especially if you already have good soil. I have worms in my fox farm which is all organic and the bpn I'm using is all organic for my outdoors. you can't use the organic nutes indoors :/

UPDATE

BLUE PLANET NUTRIENTS came yesterday and justtt gave them they're first feed:) getting ready to go run out to the hydro store for some more fox farm, a timer for my indoor setup thats being put together, andddddd i think i need some indoor nutes... coooorrrrryyyyyyyyy lol ill be hitting u up soon :).... thanks brotha.... but anyways wembley is showing a taproot :) which is the one i put in the paper towel and in between two plates. no signs of life from purple yet(grodan cube) my T5 should be here fridayyyy:)

and going under that batboy is gonna be my vertigo, mi5 and blue mistic :) very excited to get that under way, those are all autos and will be experimenting in the near future :)

Looking good Deege, can't wait to see you start feeding with some nutes! I also follow the guide on the website, well I do now! Don't look at the chart on the bottles, I did most of my grow and it's the correct one (not sure why it's on there or different). Another stupid mistake I made was I went and grabbed a tablespoon and teaspoon and I've been adding nutrients that way, one tablespoon = 15ml and one teaspoon = 5ml. All great, well two days ago my girlfriend said this is 1/2 a teaspoon :/ so this entire grow they've only been getting half the reccomended amounts!!!!!

As far as germinating, I like placin them in a porcelain mug with a plate over the top, just room temperature water. I've had near 100% germination rate every time. You'll be using this journal? I saw a few pages back you said you changed your name but your still using deege in here? +rep on the healthy plant, I wish I could find somewhere to grow outdoor!

And donpaul I would be careful about raising the CFLs higher, while we see them as getting a lot of light we aren't plants. The CFLs just don't travel long distances by the time you are 6-8" away you will have lost a considerable amount of lumens. You will get some height just let it come! If you grow it to 10" and start flowering they will be 20-30" by the third week, that's pretty tall! Especially with CFLs.

Oh yeah one last thing to both of you, if you would like it to show just a link in your signature stating whatever you want in the link instead of a URL this is how you do it.

[UR L="copy your URL here"] type whatever you want the link to say here [/URL] and it will look similar to mine :) remove the space between URL though, I had to put on or it would make it a link.

Thanks tsemp plus reps for that bud :) also 420 just kindly changed my name back to deege420 but still have this new journal. This is my only one and it will be updated daily thanks tsemp for all your great help! Member of the month!

Thanks tsemp plus reps for that bud :) also 420 just kindly changed my name back to deege420 but still have this new journal. This is my only one and it will be updated daily thanks tsemp for all your great help! Member of the month!

Oh nice, I didn't want to change my name either! And no problem glad I could help :) member of the month would be like a dream, I haven't had time to make it around to meet everyone so it could be pretty hard! Still feels great to be nominated though!

So just went out to check on her after her first morning of blue planet nutrients, it seems some of the leaves were curled(towards the sun) SLIGHTLY... is this something i should worry about? i just sprayed her down with some compost tea:) and wembley and purple are officially in dirt:) they got sprayed down with some compost too:) heres some pics of everything coming together.

the first pic is where the 3 indoor autos will be grown, the pot with a purple cap is the purple auto and the pot with orange cap is wembley auto. they both will be outdoors. the last gallon jug is my compost tea :) stuff works wonders
photo-771.jpg
photo-781.jpg
photo-79.jpg
photo-80.jpg

a bit nervous guys, someone ease my mind

Haven't experienced it but they still look really healthy. What strength of nutes did you give them? I know the leaves do funny things when they are to hot and are trying to lose moisture or retain moisture. If it does happen to be a deficiency as long as your PH is correct you should see everything correct itself now that you've given the first feeding :) I wouldn't sweat it for now!

okay. yea i decided to go about 1/2 strength I'm gonna do this for about the first week. then go to full feed. so basically maybe its just a little shock of receiving its first bpn? and it will prob just fix itself? thanks tsemp for real man. :):Namaste:

i nominated you as well teSmp but when the accounts got messed up it looks like it all got deleted, i actually nominated you twice and due to the mix up it all get removed, you deserve motm, you really hooked me up and gave loads of advice to me and many others,

okay. yea i decided to go about 1/2 strength I'm gonna do this for about the first week. then go to full feed. so basically maybe its just a little shock of receiving its first bpn? and it will prob just fix itself? thanks tsemp for real man. :):Namaste:

Ok well I started mine 1/4 stength. Half should be fine but it could be the cause not really sure. What phase of the feeding schedule did you give though? I would guess it will be fine just keep us posted whether or not it gets any worse.

i nominated you as well teSmp but when the accounts got messed up it looks like it all got deleted, i actually nominated you twice and due to the mix up it all get removed, you deserve motm, you really hooked me up and gave loads of advice to me and many others,

Thank you donpaul, I was very happy to see I was nominated! I hope to receive member of the month at some point, I'm happy with the nomination for now :)

Ok well I started mine 1/4 stength. Half should be fine but it could be the cause not really sure. What phase of the feeding schedule did you give though? I would guess it will be fine just keep us posted whether or not it gets any worse.

will do, have been keeping a close watch on her. will supply pics if any substantial changes :Namaste: :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thumb::morenutes:

oops sorry bud i forgot. little blown away right now :) lol

heres the link of the schedule I'm going by and I'm on Veg1 week 3

i did prob about 2.5-3 ml of each per gallon

im not sure about the tips of the leaves curling up like that but my indoor plants are doing the same thing, they still healthy as ever and dont notice anything bad so ill leave it for now

thanks for the feedback:Namaste: I'm gonna check yours out now. did you too just start your nutrient feed cycle?:thanks:

I am no expert, but it looks like you might be getting a little bleaching on the new growth. Putting them out in the sun can do this do this if they are not used to it.

I would not be concerned as overall they look healthy.

Back
Top Bottom