Deege420 Outdoor Garden

Re: Outdoor grow BPN

yep, im hoping its just a light issue, i dont see any problems what so ever with the plant, no stress or funny coloured leaves so im thinking its just a light issue, ive got enough light in their, and im hoping its just because from day1 i have had the lights really close to the top of the plant, so in theory the plant has not needed to stretch to the light because the light source is just above the plant, but what i have also been doing is having the plant inbetween lights so the lights are still slightly above the plant but the lights are either side of the plant as well, so im thinking that the plant has stopped stretching due to this and put the growth into the lower branches to make them grow up to the light source as the tip of the plant had reached the light source, so ive raised them all up now and got a good 7 or 8 inches above the plants, the light is still bright on the plants so maybe ill need to raise it further, ill keep an eye on it over a few days and see what happens to them, i think i just had the lights to close, either that or wrong type of nutes,

ok so i got my blue planet nutrients.(thanks CORY!) I am new to this so I need your guys help on this one pleaseeeeeeee. I want to start at about 1/4 dose so it says 4 ml per gallon for mature plants so I'm gnu do about a stronng 1 ml. i don't have anything to measure 1ml. any quick hints? also do i just mix all of these into a gallon jug of ph'd water?
photo-761.jpg

if you go into any chemist they will give you a measureing cup for free, just say you bouht some cough medicene and their was no measuring spoon in their or no measuring cup, they will then give you a small plastic cup that has measures on the side,

as for measuring 1ml the best thing to get would be a syringe, the chemist should also hand these out for free, just say you need to measure medication down to 1ml and they will then provide a syringe to measure 1ml, not sure you can measure one mil in the small measuring cups, but 1ml seems a very tiny amount to me mate, its basically a few drips, if a tea spoon is 5ml then its a 5th of that,

couldnt you mix up double the amount of water to mix it with, so instead of 1ml it would be 2ml which is roughly half a teaspoon, if your going on half strength of the correct dosage then i dont think it would matter that much if your slightly out, as long as your below the recomended amount you should be ok, thats just my view though mate and not something ive tried myself, still waiting for my gifted nutes to turn up, not sure how long delivery will take from usa to europe,

id go the chemist mate and ask for a syringe they should give you one for free or they do sell them also for next to nothing mate,

are you using the online guide on coreys site, thats the guide ill be using is it the same guide that comes with the product, only asking in case he has updated the site with new results and the dosage may be slightly different.

do you have any knowledge of son bulbs and their benefits, i can get a 70watt son bulb which i think is high pressure sodium, would this improve yield, hope you dont mind me asking mate

i know bit random, just trying to get some advice on whether its worth me picking a son 70watt up for flowering my plants with, not sure i can help you much with the flushing problem, ill check your journal now and see what the problem is

So you need to pick a prime location where sun hits for the proper time and darkness as well or how do we do this outside? just curious

yea bud just find a good spot where it will get decent light for most of the day, and of course somewhere that it won't get seen by nosy people:thumb: and when the time changes(depending on where you live) it will go into flower and thats when u get bugs :)

are you using the online guide on coreys site, thats the guide ill be using is it the same guide that comes with the product, only asking in case he has updated the site with new results and the dosage may be slightly different.

do you have any knowledge of son bulbs and their benefits, i can get a 70watt son bulb which i think is high pressure sodium, would this improve yield, hope you dont mind me asking mate
yea thanks bud i just used the guide on cores site. that helped a lot.. i started with about half dose, but its all mixed up and ready for feeding tmmrw :) I prob did about 3 ml of each per the gallon of rain water i had
and since bpn raises the ph and rain water is acidic, it should turn out to be the perfect PH :)

i know bit random, just trying to get some advice on whether its worth me picking a son 70watt up for flowering my plants with, not sure i can help you much with the flushing problem, ill check your journal now and see what the problem is

im not to sure about the light as I'm more of an outdoor grower and the upcoming indoor project is going to be my first one :Namaste:

nice for using rain water, if i had a garden ide be using it as well, but i cant so leave tap water standing a few days and then air rate it with air stone and im thinking this benefits the roots, i maybe wrong but in my head it sounds good as im putting oxygen back into the water, and if it gives me fish oxygen then it should give the roots oxgen as well

corey has done loads to get his product to do what it does and all this he dont for these plants, he put a lot of work into his products but now he can be paid off for all his work and im sure the sales are going through the roof he is a decent bloke as well and has snet me advice in emails, so fair play to him for doing what he has done and making the best product on the market, i cant wait till mine turn up, not sure how long it takes, last time i checked the tracking number it said its processed and in usps unit in florida so im thinking maybe they fly it out from florida, but not sure how usps do it so im just guessing, im hoping its on the plane all ready and on its way

nice for using rain water, if i had a garden ide be using it as well, but i cant so leave tap water standing a few days and then air rate it with air stone and im thinking this benefits the roots, i maybe wrong but in my head it sounds good as im putting oxygen back into the water, and if it gives me fish oxygen then it should give the roots oxgen as well

corey has done loads to get his product to do what it does and all this he dont for these plants, he put a lot of work into his products but now he can be paid off for all his work and im sure the sales are going through the roof he is a decent bloke as well and has snet me advice in emails, so fair play to him for doing what he has done and making the best product on the market, i cant wait till mine turn up, not sure how long it takes, last time i checked the tracking number it said its processed and in usps unit in florida so im thinking maybe they fly it out from florida, but not sure how usps do it so im just guessing, im hoping its on the plane all ready and on its way

it should be quick and i can't wait to feed with BPN tmmrw! and another idea for you to get good aeration in the soil and keep the soil from getting clumpy is worms. they r also good for ph bud:) hope this helps :Namaste:

worms wont damage the plant, they would air rate the soil wouldnt they, dont the nutes fry them though, and any worms do just dig some up from outside and put 1 or 2 in my pots,

Back
Top Bottom