Deege420 Outdoor Garden

re: Deege420 Outdoor Garden

Heritage: Mango Haze x Afghan Skunk
Category: Exclusive limited editions - New blends of old school genetics
Family of breed: 12.5%NL5, 25%Haze, 25%Afghan and 37.5%Skunk
Breeder: Nevil and Shantibaba
Preferred medium: bio and hydro, outdoors/greenhouse
Expected yield: An expected yield per square meter would be between 400 -600 grams, but there will be surprising plants in this hybrid.
Flowering period: This hybrid should be expected to flower in an indoor grow for 60-70 days , In the northern hemisphere one would expect it to be ready by early October. In the southern hemisphere it should go till end of March, possibly mid March if the season is favorable.
Recommendations: The best piece of advice would be to flower out the selected mother by way of clone. Keeping the seed mother to produce clones for flowering will possibly increase the speed at which it flowers. An excellent plant for a darkening greenhouse as it does enjoy natural sunlight to reach its most aromatic potential.
Special Notes: Selection of this plant should go on the flavor you prefer. You will need to be very hard on yourself to kill the girls you do not think are for you as they will all have something special to offer. I believe it will allow the blind people to see a taste and so rich in aroma that sweets will taste sour after smoking or vaporizing it.

lolli7.jpg
lolli6.jpg
lolli8.jpg

How many tops does that thing have? 30? Beast!

I count around 20-28 MAIN tops. Then theres like a million down below that are just shooting out of branches everywhere! I love it! Im so happy with this plant. And so far she's very happy with me :) thanks for stopping by! 3 more months of veg! So stay TUNED! things are gonna get BIG over here :) :Namaste:

Looking good plant looks nice and healthy!! Solid color through out

Yea I'm happy with it:) Theres only a few leaves down under there that get absolutely NO sun and are fallin off. But thats normal when we start getting a lil larger. Thanks for stopping by man :Namaste:

A quick little update on everything in the garden. Busy man today. Started with a school project. Then on to the garden....

Started off by getting my rain water that was collected. I mixed up 2 cups of my compost tea per gallon, With "monster bloom" of the BPN feeding chart. I then added about 3 cups of my SNS root drench pesticide. in each gallon. I then fed each Automatic (vertigo, purple, wembley) the gallons.

After the autos were done, On to the babys (Mango, Northern lights X skunk, and Afghan kush X skunk) They are not ready for BPN yet, so I just went ahead and made up batches of the 2 cups of compost per gallon and added my SNS root drench and my SNS vegetative supplement. First time trying the SNS so well see what happens. Ive heard good stuff about this stuff.

Now onto the big one. Mr nice Angel Heart#1 and 2

He got straight rain water with root drench. Nothing major.

#1 just got some training adjustments and heavily inspected for bugs. Nothing. First time in a long time I havnt found some sort of something in there. I guess the root drench is working :thumb:

Now after all that I sprayed my compost foliar onto ALL of the plants and moved all of them except the big one under my rain protector. ( big storms coming through again!!!!)
Im getting worried(although right now SHES VERYYY HAPPY) that she has been getting too much water. She went through a storm less than 48 hrs ago. She's strong so she can handle it, but idk about flooding her out. Will she grow gills? seems everything else is popping outta her? lol But yea I'm gonna keep a close eye on the storms, and might have to start sticking all 8 plants under the rain protector more often.

hey guys, got this from a local grower buddy, who let me have a try. Gonna enter one into the NOTM. Is it allowed to ask for some help on deciding?

If it is then hellllppp guys :Namaste:
THis is what he called "Cali OG" Very exotic and different tasting and verrrryyy smooth

photo-375.JPG

photo-376.JPG

This one is Sour diesel. bit harsher. pepper type smell mixed with DANK smell . GETS ME RIIIIIIPPPEDDD!

photo-377.JPG

photo-378.JPG

I like the cplor of the Cali OG..on Heart #1..i would top some more...those tall ones thats out-growing the rest...topping won't hurt ..it will only increase your yield...your outside..go for a 6 pounder...:goodjob:

Def 2nd this, Your plants size can def support that for sure and she would only get bigger :) only thing is ull prob need a bigger pot :) haha

that is so weird miwa. I am really baked right now, and since i defoliated the autos not too long ago, I was saying to myself"(like seconds ago) Man its gonna be a PITA to trim heart up haha. but that stuff ultimately is a lot of fun to me. :) :Namaste:

that is so weird miwa. I am really baked right now, and since i defoliated the autos not too long ago, I was saying to myself"(like seconds ago) Man its gonna be a PITA to trim heart up haha. but that stuff ultimately is a lot of fun to me. :) :Namaste:

last year i said f*ck this...made hash with 2 plants...just hung the whole plant to dry...

Back
Top Bottom