DobeWan's Perpetual Adventure 2.0: The Reboot

Glad i caught this one early... love coco growing, and being i just started an auto myself, I'm going to watch this one, if no one minds....

*.*.* Cedru *.*.*

Welcome Cedru, glad to have you along for the ride! Everyone is welcome, but especially fellow coco growers!

Merry Christmas 420mag!

We are officially underway up in here!

20171222-all-4V-001.jpg

Liberty Haze on the left is behind the Amnesia x OG and the LH on the right, but it's up and I just helped its seed shell off.

Sadly the Royal Gorilla seedling did not make it. Let it be a lesson - don't be careless about orienting your seedlings when you plant them after germination! I caused the root to grow upward, exposed it to a strong LED, and killed it.

I really want to run this strain, and have one seed left, so I decided to germ it. I don't want to grow the Amnesia x OG or both Liberty Haze right now, so I want this next to LH, Violator Kush, and White Widow. It'll be a week behind but no big deal - it'll flower faster than the Haze anyway, so it won't lag behind, and if it performs in late veg like my previous one did, it will be fine when the time comes.

My Royal Gorilla seed germed, it didn’t even take a full day. I let the taproot get about 1cm out, then planted it. Made sure it was perfect for good measure, and put it in the tent before lights out. I’m sure it’ll get rooted quickly and it’ll be like nothing happened.

One of my Liberty Haze - the seed that wouldn’t pop initially - was getting its cotyledons pinched shut by the seed. I helped the shell off this morning, we’ll see if it has recovered tonight. That particular plant just does not want to grow.

I honestly did not expect such an odd start - but hey, at least it has made for some excitement, and taught me not to be careless. Maybe a good lesson to learn this early given that I was coming in overconfident!

It’s funny because every other time, I’ve been super careful. So my lesson is more of a reminder to not take it for granted! It’s going to make for some funky numbering on the veg day for these girls. I’ll have to just pick a day in the middle of them all as day 1!

I've had a problem with the cotyledons getting stuck in the shell all the time.... stick with an dobe. Hope you had a great holidays .

Thanks Dabber!

I cannot fathom my carelessness. Somehow, in feeding the plants, I managed to knock over the Royal Gorilla solo cup and knock the seedling out. I replanted quickly, but can't help but think now there's a good chance this guy won't make it. Unbelieveable.

Everything else lives, at some point of progression as seedlings. I will be growing 4 plants in flower. They just might not be the 4 I originally intended.

Back
Top Bottom