Doc Bud Tries The G8 450 LED From Dorm Grow!

Thanks, Doc. I'm a big LED fan, and look forward to seeing what you get.

I'd like to follow along as well Doc.

Be well and happy growing.

Four years out doc, I thought not, I can't wait to see what u have up your sleeve. And the cutting edge work you have done is such a service to the 420mag community.

Your going to start having RASTA GUYS! on your labels here shortly! I love it!:Rasta::rofl: I :green_heart: it Doc subbed!

Well, in typical high brix fashion, the clones are now over their "stall" period, where not much is happening up top, but the roots are going crazy. We're starting to see some growth now. I'll top in the next day or two and get them into bloom in like a week.

The plants clearly like the light. No doubt about it!

I'll be adding a red spectrum LED to the current one when it's time to bloom, which is what the manufacturer recommends.

You guys need to quit with the LED crap!! Youre gonna make me go buy one! Lol. Good luck boss, im sure this will be an amazing grow as usual.
You said something about distributing? Items that will all be geared toward high brix?
Anything you make to make an already amazing system better, ill be first in line to purchase. :)

You guys need to quit with the LED crap!! Youre gonna make me go buy one! Lol. Good luck boss, im sure this will be an amazing grow as usual.
You said something about distributing? Items that will all be geared toward high brix?
Anything you make to make an already amazing system better, ill be first in line to purchase. :)

Thanks brother! I'm keeping everything on this thread about the LED, however.

Subbed! And I very much want to say thank you for this journal. I have been getting increasingly confused about how to do my first grow correctly, and I am going to be using a 48x48x78 tent with a 450 G8 all in one flower and veg light. So this journal is perfect for me. I may well wait until your grow/journal is complete before I even start, since you are doing a tutorial perfect for my needs. Seriously, man- thanks.

-Mickey

Topped them today! they'll go into bloom in a week.

The LED is doing a fine job. The leaves appear to like LED just as much, if not more than T5 light. You can see how much I removed for the topping process.

Picture_03365.jpg
Picture_03549.jpg
Picture_03454.jpg
Picture_03654.jpg

Back
Top Bottom