Doc Bud's High Brix Q&A With Pictures

re: Doc Bud - High Brix Q&A With Pictures

:woohoo::yahoo:I'm ready Doc...I found some promix and I want your high brix kit ASAP. I grow very well but I want to grow the best like you, curso, tav, drziggy, gov, duggon, Sir, and the rest of the high brix gang. Finally the next grow I start will be high brix.

:woohoo::yahoo:I'm ready Doc...I found some promix and I want your high brix kit ASAP. I grow very well but I want to grow the best like you, curso, tav, drziggy, gov, duggon, Sir, and the rest of the high brix gang. Finally the next grow I start will be high brix.

No high brix for jooo, come back one year! :rofl:

Just kidding of course, doc will hook u up, welcome :allgood:

Excellent question Ziggy! I know Doc has his product sold before he harvests and all of his lucky inner circle must certainly appreciate his efforts.

I, too, was wondering about the rest of us as far as distinguishing HB product and bud washing to potential new patients and dispensories.

I guess that is where we take off our growers hats and put on our marketing caps to demonstrate and talk about "value add" as they say in the business world. One toke would be worth a thousand words I would think. I'm wondering what the reaction would be from the dispensories....would they be willing to differentiate HB product and bud washing from the rest and price accordingly.

Doc, any dispensories in your area dispensing HB weed? It would be great to offer people Reg., Plus, Premium, Stellar, HB! :) Priced accordingly, of course.

Not as this time, but every now and then I have a bit left over. And yes, it goes for a significant premium. But I don't do much of that.

Excellent question Ziggy! I know Doc has his product sold before he harvests and all of his lucky inner circle must certainly appreciate his efforts.

I, too, was wondering about the rest of us as far as distinguishing HB product and bud washing to potential new patients and dispensories.

I guess that is where we take off our growers hats and put on our marketing caps to demonstrate and talk about "value add" as they say in the business world. One toke would be worth a thousand words I would think. I'm wondering what the reaction would be from the dispensories....would they be willing to differentiate HB product and bud washing from the rest and price accordingly.

My experience is that the HB will be top shelf, priced along with a couple other top shelf strains. When my Paki would get out from time to time, the dispensary limited sales to 1/8 per person, at 50-60 an 8th. Alongside the Paki would be other top shelf strains, but only the Paki had a limit on how much could be bought.

The "market" figures out price. I've basically chosen to ignore the market, grow small amounts and put my heart and soul into every crop, striving to improve. I share a lot, give a bit, and a small group of intriguingly diverse and interesting people along with myself form a closed collective, following the law meticulously. Most of them put in time helping in the garden, trimming, etc.

No retail, no delivery, no storefront. It's too complicated and is a full time+ job to do that, and I already have one of those. I'm all about learning to grow. When the time comes I'll have the basic skills required to produce, but that time is not yet.

Start small, never compromise quality, find a niche market and serve it. That's the blueprint for a successful small business....in the future. The other way to do it is with volume, advertising, marketing, and buying on the cheap a la WallyMart. That's how a person gets rich monetarily.

But that isn't what gets me off. I get my ego stroked knowing that someone, somewhere is saying, "Damn! This is the best weed I've ever had!" As long as that is happening somewhere besides my house and it's my produce they're enjoying....I'm a happy man.

Love your style, Doc Bud...smooth...very smooth. Through your sharing and patient educating of the HB method, obviously you have sold your army on trying the kit ourselves.....with terrific results! Now that we see the spectacular benefits up close and personal, how hard will it be to also duplicate and expand your success outside of the 420 circle in each of our own little plots in the universe where ever we may be. Genius.

Love your style, Doc Bud...smooth...very smooth. Through your sharing and patient educating of the HB method, obviously you have sold your army on trying the kit ourselves.....with terrific results! Now that we see the spectacular benefits up close and personal, how hard will it be to also duplicate and expand your success outside of the 420 circle in each of our own little plots in the universe where ever we may be. Genius.

:thanks:

I'd just like to add that it's not Genius. It's nothing more than old school hardwork and integrity.

I'll share a short story. We met a couple at a winery about a year ago and after eating, drinking a bit of wine and smoking a couple HB joints we became friends and we regularly go to fabulous (seriously) parties at their gorgeous home in the coastal mountains, overlooking the ocean. Of course I bring HB to these functions.

Well, the gentleman is the president of a large well-known national restaurant chain. He's never had a day of college and started off washing dishes during high school. He's a multi-millionaire, 100% self made.

What's his secret? "Hard work, and always trying to make myself indispensable, which usually meant trying to do everything the best I could, all the time."

Dishwasher to Stock-optioned, bonused, 7figure salaried president.....no college. No nepotism. Just hard work and integrity.

It works in our world too!

What a great and terrific story, Doc! I don't know....have spent my life being a good girl...honest as the day is long from the mid west with integrity to spare, hard working, educated (masters degree), corporate world....wouldn't hurt a flea...life deals the cards...keeping your nose clean and working your ass off does not guarantee a thing as far as luck or success...I have fought long and hard for all the right things....trailblazer in my field (IT and a female in a male's world), equal pay (NOT), whatever....in the end just want to be happy like everyone.

Am just so glad that I get to see the laws come around in my lifetime....I'm an old hippie that saw the Beatles in 1967 (at a very young age). I rejoice and it's all good!

Doc I know you have said worm castings are optional but you add 40 lbs. I have 15 lbs of castings to add to the Mix. Would it be worth it to get another 15 or 20 pounds or do you think I will still be able to have my soil charged to its fullest potential without adding the additional worm casting, with only having 15 pounds of castings in the mix?

Doc I know you have said worm castings are optional but you add 40 lbs. I have 15 lbs of castings to add to the Mix. Would it be worth it to get another 15 or 20 pounds or do you think I will still be able to have my soil charged to its fullest potential without adding the additional worm casting, with only having 15 pounds of castings in the mix?

You should really add the EWC for now. They are very touchy and less forgiving without the castings. You'll be OK with 15 pounds, but I think you'd be happier with 30.

Your goal is one to inspire and most certainly admire, the kit is great, there is one other additive that is required ...
a few grows (experience) there might be a screwed up grow or 2, but hey it is like buying a top of the line arc welder with no experience welding, you will learn.

Have a good 1, Bulldog

Your goal is one to inspire and most certainly admire, the kit is great, there is one other additive that is required ...
a few grows (experience) there might be a screwed up grow or 2, but hey it is like buying a top of the line arc welder with no experience welding, you will learn.

Have a good 1, Bulldog

Huh?

What ingredient is missing?
Why must there be a screwed up grow or two?
This is nothing like arc welding. The skill level is more along the lines of baking cookies.

Do you use my gear? If so, why didn't you tell me you were having trouble?

You should really add the EWC for now. They are very touchy and less forgiving without the castings. You'll be OK with 15 pounds, but I think you'd be happier with 30.

Thanks Doc, I'll get 20 lbs more so I'll have the best soil I can have.

Back
Top Bottom